AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cookie Monsters

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Cookies.

• Anything! Put them in my mouth, now!

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Plain, with no nuts, chips or raisins.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Chocolate chip.

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Oatmeal.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Those frosted animal cookies with the sprinkles.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Oreos.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • I wait all year for Girl Scout Cookies.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Other types and styles I'll explain below.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • I have a pathological hatred of all cookies.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuts ruin so many cookies....

Chewy, full of chocolate chips, and dairy-free! :)

Reactions: Rose and dilligaf0
No nuts!

My favorites are soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies and also chewy monster cookies (oatmeal, chocolate chips, m&m, and peanut butter). Oreos are good too though.

I've never been big into girl scout cookies.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Oatmeal and danish cookies. I think they're called danish cookies. The ones in the blue tin. Help me out!

I have not found a single store/factory made cookie that I like. It always tastes like something is missing or the preservatives give them a taste I do not care for. I like most types of cookies if they are homemade. Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies are divine.

I like nuts in some cookies...

I love those lemonade cookies, you know the ones with powdered sugar all over them? And Mexican Wedding cookies! And animal crackers! I love Oreos, but only classic ones. None of that golden nonsense. As Girl Scout cookies go, my favorites are probably Caramel De-lites, followed by the peanut butter chocolate ones, followed by the shortbread dipped in fudge ones, followed by thin mints.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the main source of my trust issues in life. But I really really love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!

I think I am probably the only person on earth who hates raw cookie dough, and also hates those sugar cookies with the soft overly sweet frosting. The ones like this:

N9llNdO.jpg

Blech. The cookies taste like pure flour and the icing tastes like pure sugar. Thin, crispy sugar cookies are the only acceptable kind of sugar cookies.

For some reason reading everyone's posts reminded me of this...

Growing up there was a nice older retired lady who lived next door to us. She used to get a box of surplus food from the Feds twice a month. The real deal original USDA White Label surplus food. Every two weeks she'd bake cookies for the neighborhood. My favorite were her Applesauce Cake Cookies. They were amazing...

Reactions: hapa74
Wedding cookies, preferably the nutless kind. Oh fuck me those are good.....

Reactions: SinScarlett
Status
Not open for further replies.