AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an official at Cosmo or Epayments, I'm just sharing some of my accumulated knowledge here.
KYC is basically the Know Your Customer standard. Mainstream sellers and freelancers undergo it too by the way.
The components are usually a proof of residence in the form of a utility bill or a rental contract (in some cases both),while in some EU countries a bank statement can suffice too. The 2nd component is a form of an ID which will be a passport, driver's license, or a national ID. Per what I know, a voter's card, student cards, and a military ID, will usually not suffice (years of assisting Nigerian technical writers will expose you to lots of cool stuff, that is esoteric and useful at the same time :))
There are some countries in which a proof of residence can entail a little extra work, because there's no written rental contract, or the bills are under a spouse or a landlord's name. These will usually be reviewed on a case by case scenario. A seasoned support rep with an understanding of how certain countries list residence and ID's (don't get me started on Thailand and Cambodia, it can be harder than a Google interview:)), can usually help through this with efficiency.
I just wish providers would use less unique internal lingo, and simplify the instructions to earth dwellers language sometimes :)
I hope it helps, and if it saved some time and effort to at least one user, I'm happy.

Hey Dan, a question please: how can i add a correspondence address on cosmopayment site? or or epayservice? My ID card address is different from one i actually live, and i have hard time getting verified using lease contract...fuck im kinda desperate here :(((

Hey Dan, a question please: how can i add a correspondence address on cosmopayment site? or or epayservice? My ID card address is different from one i actually live, and i have hard time getting verified using lease contract...fuck im kinda desperate here :(((
That's a good question. A recent utility bill should help, even if it's in the name of the landlord, and if it matches the address you actually live in. Someone has been giving a non paid assistance to Cosmo again....

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pure_emotion
That's a good question. A recent utility bill should help, even if it's in the name of the landlord, and if it matches the address you actually live in. Someone has been giving a non paid assistance to Cosmo again....

Thank you ! I attached that but no reply yet. If their support would be half as firstchoicepay we wouldnt ask like crazy here ...they suck at support and help . Sorry I bothered you ...:((

I have the same situation and i subbmited my id and a utility recent bill where you can see clear my adress ( for ex in my case i submitted an bill for medical servicies) remember that the bill has to be a very recent one, mine was 20 days old.

and they verified me without any problem

Hello.
Your ePayments card had been successfully approved and currently is being prepared for shipping.
We will do our best to send this card to you as soon as it is possible.
Thank you for contacting us and have a nice day.

reply from Bongamodels I have request card 7 May

paxum card are still nowhere? i guess? also what will be the daily limit on the nex paxum card? :/ i can not even send all my funds in one transaction to my own bank account, because it has a limit per transaction... :(

I don't understand epayments card ? When I try to order their cards from their site it says
" Unfortunately this service is temporarily unavailable " I work on chaturbate and they have reently added epayments as option, so only models on bongacams can order cards from epayments ?!

I don't understand epayments card ? When I try to order their cards from their site it says
" Unfortunately this service is temporarily unavailable " I work on chaturbate and they have reently added epayments as option, so only models on bongacams can order cards from epayments ?!
YOU CAN NOT ORDER THE EpAYMENT CARD FROM THEIR SITE yes only the bonga models can order it directelly from bonga site

is simple activated? withdraw atm work?
maybe someone have some email of worker on epayservices?
delay delay delay and my account are not verificate yet
once you have your residence adress verified by epayments yes is simple to activate it.
i have withdraw without a problem and also paied with the card at mercahants.

at epayservices i already have card and i succesfully use it, try to writte support from your epayservicies account. they always answerred me very fast , max 24 hours

@MissElly , I believe this might be the thread for you.
I know nothing :)
thanks, Ill try to give it a read through. As I said in my post I'm on the spectrum so the meandering nature of these threads makes it hard for me to get a proper overview of what info there is :S Im still mourning firstchoicepay going down, I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years and it always worked seamlessly for me so now I have no idea what to do :(

thanks, Ill try to give it a read through. As I said in my post I'm on the spectrum so the meandering nature of these threads makes it hard for me to get a proper overview of what info there is :S Im still mourning firstchoicepay going down, I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years and it always worked seamlessly for me so now I have no idea what to do :(
I don't know what to do either, except work with what I've got. What are you trying to set up now, if it's okay to ask?

I don't know what to do either, except work with what I've got. What are you trying to set up now, if it's okay to ask?
I have both Paxum and ePayments accounts set up and verified, but I dont know which one I should be registering with chaturbate. Ive read some horror stories about both, and I dont know how either payment option actually works, which makes it difficult to decide which to go with. I ordered a card through paxum today, and now my account is $45 in the red because they didnt properly specify that they'd immediately pull the yearly processing fee. Also no info on their site about how long it takes to send a card, no info really at all about anything. I basically dont know how Paxum and ePayments actually work, if they're anything like FCP or not, etc. Problem is, I basically need my hand held through this process, but I dont really have any hand holders available lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.