AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost four months since ordering it, I finally received my card from paxum. Honestly, didn't expect this to happen anymore.

can someone help me? which is better, paxum or cosmo? i have both cards but idk which one to activate, which has the better fees? i looked on their sites at fees and on the cosmo site it says "* When a transaction is made as a foreign transaction or is requested in a currency other than USD, charges of up to 3.50% may be assessed above all charges assessed by the network for the transaction." and i'm not really sure what that means. I'm in eastern europe if this helps... also i looked on paxum and the fees seemed allright but i saw a comment somewhere on here that said that withdrawal fees are 2.5% or something .. so now i'm confused

Just about 3 months for me. Still "submitted"

When does paxum charge the fee for the atm withdrawal? And where? From the usd current account, or from the New Temporary MasterCard (at which isnt possible to see the transaction history by the way...)?
Because i had multiple atm withdrawals many days ago and they didnt charged any fee yet. Well currently it sounds awesome that i withdraw money from atm for free, but then the big surprise will come when they charge it all at once. And first of all of course id like to know how much the fee was/is. Or we have to wait for it 4 months like we did for the cards... :joyful:

@CosmoPayment still didn't get card. Help me please to get new one or info about card? My SAN 145936680.

Hi, I forwarded your SAN to the support team, they will confirm your address details with you and issue a new card. They attempted to do this with you on August 24th but have not recieved a response, please make sure to check your spam folder.

Just a note. Don't get a paxum card. You will pay 45$ for it upfront and they will never send it to you.

Its been 4 months since I ordered/paid and every time I ask them about it they say "we are working to get it to you as fast as possible" and will not give me any updates or real info I've emailed Chris 3x with no response and I'm honestly fed up.

dont know whats going on but my paxum card has been rejected when I have tried to purchase something with it and then later also didnt work at ATM...saw on fbk that more people had same issue ?

they deleted ''temporary card'' without warning and replaced by new one.
Same story again, now have to week another 6 weeks or so.
Old (first ever) card issued by ChoiceBank is still available in my backoffice but not sure if I can use it.
Ive opened a ticket, will see :/

@omgwtf i just checked and i still have the temporary card available, also spoke with Octav yesterday and indeed they are issuing new cards for everyone to replace the temporary ones. but he didnt mention anything about the cards we have now wont be available. If the temporary one disapearead from your account, try mailing Chris( that unless ur romanian and can contact Octav directly)

@Sophiestique
I dont know any of these guys :) You mean contact them here on this forum?
I simply logged in to see whats going on and saw new card being issued instead of temporay one.
The very first card is still showing up but they told us months ago not to try send money there because may get frozen :/

<a href="">

Last edited:
@Sophiestique
I dont know any of these guys :) You mean contact them here on this forum?
I simply logged in to see whats going on and saw new card being issued instead of temporay one.
The very first card is still showing up but they told us months ago not to try send money there because may get frozen :/

<a href="">

I made a separate thred in ask model side. As i can see the temporary card is all available under the new one. Choice cards were disabled in june. So its old talk. Temporary cards are all good at least mine been good yesterday as i withdrawed money from ATM. Chris is suport for paxum u can email him at chris[at]paxum[dot]com. Octav is one of owners but he usually interacts with romanians in romanian as himself is born in Romania. Checking my account only weird thing i see is some money available on card that i already withdrawed yesterday. But they had bugs like that before..

I opened a ticket, asked where am I supposed to send my money now and asked for bringing my previous card back. Also came up with Your case @Sophiestique and told them it seems some models still can use paxum card. Thats what they said;

We provided a replacement card as we've finalized implementing a new processor and we will start to issue cards using that one, for free.

Once the card is processed and printed, we'll send it to your location and the status will be updated.

Best Regards.

very f***g helpful -.-

guys did You had to have money on cosmo to activate card? They say I need +12.95 balance to activate it :(

anyone get paid from MFC to paxum? how long does it usually take for it to hit your paxum? my boleyn payments are instant so im a little worried i haven't gotten it yet.

Anyone here get paid from SM to Paxum ? i havent received my payment yet this is so annoying im starting to get worried

anyone get paid from MFC to paxum? how long does it usually take for it to hit your paxum? my boleyn payments are instant so im a little worried i haven't gotten it yet.
did you get your payment from paxum? mine didn't showed up yet i'm starting to get worried

did you get your payment from paxum? mine didn't showed up yet i'm starting to get worried
this isnt SM it's from mfc. MFC sent the payment but they told me it sometimes takes a day or two for them to process they said i if I don't see it monday or tuesday to contact paxum. so I wouldn't take my story as what's happening with your sm payment. I would contact sm and paxum support.

this isnt SM it's from mfc. MFC sent the payment but they told me it sometimes takes a day or two for them to process they said i if I don't see it monday or tuesday to contact paxum. so I wouldn't take my story as what's happening with your sm payment. I would contact sm and paxum support.
thank i am a bit worried for this

i hope you get yours soon

Status
Not open for further replies.