AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could this really have worked or do i have to blame myself for distrust or being to anxious?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada dry black cherry? Never heard of that one, is it good? I like the stubborn brand black cherry found in Jersey mikes.

Yes, it’s really good! It’s called Canada Dry Black Cherry Wishniak, and I didn’t even know that Canada Dry had that flavor until someone had mentioned it to me a few years ago. The only places I’ve seen it around here are at the deli where I get my cheesesteaks…and in my neighborhood’s gas station convenience store.

I haven't heard of Canada Dry Black Cherry but I imagine it mixes well with vodka. :)

I love cheesesteaks. The best I've had are made with New York bread.
I tried mixing vodka w that enlighten mint yerba mate stuff, and it was actually surprisingly good too. It kind of amplified the weird earthy flavor, but in a nice way.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
I tried mixing vodka w that enlighten mint yerba mate stuff, and it was actually surprisingly good too. It kind of amplified the weird earthy flavor, but in a nice way.

I can easily see that! I think a strong brew of yerba matte tea with vodka chilled would bring a nice smile!

Reactions: MarieElise
I haven't heard of Canada Dry Black Cherry but I imagine it mixes well with vodka. :)

I love cheesesteaks. The best I've had are made with New York bread.
Everything mixes well with vodka. My favorite drink these days is Fresca and vodka

Peach or Citrus Fresca?

Yes I am that bitch.
I do the original grapefruit but have tried it with several different flavors

Easy to make too - I put 2 fingers of vodka in a pint glass and then a can of Fresca fills the rest

I do the original grapefruit but have tried it with several different flavors

Easy to make too - I put 2 fingers of vodka in a pint glass and then a can of Fresca fills the rest
I am all about the Peach. My mom used to get a can out of the vending machine and bring it to me when she had a good day at work.

Ok, I used to live near Amish country when growing up. Nothing beats a wet bottom Shoo Fly pie (wet bottom has a ton more molasses than the normal recipe). Holy hell that pie is amazing. Or dutch apple crisp pie hot out of the oven with homemade vanilla ice cream on top melting all over it in delicious rivers of creamy happiness. Shoo Fly pie is basically a bubbly molasses bottom with a crumb topping of cinnamon, brown sugar and nutmeg mixed together with cold butter to create the crumbs. The Amish don't get out much but I swear the only earthly pleasure they allow themselves is delicious desserts.

Under consideration is a name change for this forum. Instead of Amber Cutie Forum, it may soon become Amber Cutie FOOD Forum. 🤣
No no that's run by a model with a similar name: AmberFoodies

Ok, I used to live near Amish country when growing up. Nothing beats a wet bottom Shoo Fly pie (wet bottom has a ton more molasses than the normal recipe). Holy hell that pie is amazing. Or dutch apple crisp pie hot out of the oven with homemade vanilla ice cream on top melting all over it in delicious rivers of creamy happiness. Shoo Fly pie is basically a bubbly molasses bottom with a crumb topping of cinnamon, brown sugar and nutmeg mixed together with cold butter to create the crumbs. The Amish don't get out much but I swear the only earthly pleasure they allow themselves is delicious desserts.
amish baked goods are the only thing i really missed about living in amish country.

Under consideration is a name change for this forum. Instead of Amber Cutie Forum, it may soon become Amber Cutie FOOD Forum. 🤣

Food and sex have always been very linked!

I don't think Mince Pies are quite as divisive as Marmite (or Vegimite, if you're Australian), and both Christmas Puddings and Christmas Cake have a similar flavour and set of ingredients.

Shepherd's, Cottage and Cumberland Pies seem to have a very wide variety of variations in how they're prepared. There are fish versions too, but I'm not big on fish. I think I'd categorise it as a group of 'pies' where typically there's a layer of mashed potato on top, instead of pastry around the outside, but as others have said, there's some history of a sliced potato topping too! I've sometimes mixed vegetables in with the minced beef; carrots, peas, even baked beans! When I was on a veggie jag a few years ago, I tried making a version with just vegetables in a cheese sauce, but that didn't really work as well.

I've been known to do a lot of cooking whilst online. 😃 😋

I mean, can a colombian women really be that crazy to put on sucb a big act, getting her family to me and mine to her v( of course video-call ). In my openion these are big and important steps. So i almost cannot imagine it was done by her for manipulation
Depends. How big of a family does she have?

Status
Not open for further replies.