AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Craigslist trolling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
This happened maybe a month or two ago. I was on Craigslist to see if anyone was selling anything decent in my area video game/electronic wise, and I discovered that there was a personals section. Of course my curiosity got the best of me, and I found this. It was a girl that I worked with! Who could have known! Hilarity ensued, I proceeded to text her. Here's the original post, which has been deleted since then, (minus her phone# of course) and the text conversation that I had transcribed for all to enjoy. I honestly don't normally do this, but if she's dumb enough to whore herself out like this, she kinda deserves it.

I am a 18 yr old female in look for a Sugga Daddy, i have alot of bills that i have to pay and workin 20 hours at kmart isnt working, i need help with bills and i will help you out in return, i am 6'3'' i weight 275 dark short hair, i enjoy having fun but if you need fun just email me or txt me at ....hope to hear from you soon .....P.S. please send a pic if you can with yur response .

Me: Hi, I saw your post on craigslist.

Her: Hi

Me: So you're looking for a Sugga Daddy?

Her: Yes

Me: I could help, but the loch ness monster keeps asking for tree fiddy

Her: Wat

Me: Well, I am rich, you could live with me, my butler and my ward in my mansion, it's very spacious

Her: Were at

Me: Upstate in the Gotham area

Her: Wat loo

Her: lol

Me: In gotham heights, outside louisville

Her: Owe, bring me with yu

Me: That could be arranged, my ward & I are tied up in a project right now.

Me: Are you okay with being in strange places for a period of time?

Me: I know so much about you Lesley, Is there anything you should know about me?

Me: Leslie? Are you there?

Her: Yea I am ok in strange places

Me: Some nights my ward & I may come in wearing rather odd outfits, but don't be alarmed.

Her: Lol wats a warf

Me: My ward, he's a teenager, I've legally adopted him.

Her: Ward

Her: Ok, wat do yu do for a living

Me: Well, I run a multibillion dollar company dealing with technology in the private sector.

Her: Ahhhhhh get me a job nd why do yu nd yur ward wear strange clothes then

Me: I could possibly get you a job, we have openings in the mail room. As for strange clothing, you have nothing to worry about, just be known that you're safe.

Her: Lol ok can yu call

Me: I would prefer not to, I was gassed last night, my throat is still sore.

Her: Please for me

Me: I have to run, but before I leave, everybody get up and get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Her: Lol

wow she's 6'3 and 275 pounds? She was pretty quick to give out her number to Batman lol.

Love it! I didn't think anyone could actually BE that dumb. :shock:

Well if people are really that dumb, then maybe the Craigslist Killer will come back to get them. Weed out the herd a little bit. :lol:

Well, she quit her job at my work a week or two later, I heard from another ex co worker, who was fired for a different reason, that she left so she could instead do the world's oldest profession. More power to her I guess, maybe she'll eventually find herself on a cam site stripping for tokens like you girls do.

nerdguy said:
More power to her I guess, maybe she'll eventually find herself on a cam site stripping for tokens like you girls do.
It could be just me, and I'm sure it wasn't intentional but that came off pretty condescending-sounding lol.

Jupiter551 said:
nerdguy said:
More power to her I guess, maybe she'll eventually find herself on a cam site stripping for tokens like you girls do.
It could be just me, and I'm sure it wasn't intentional but that came off pretty condescending-sounding lol.
No, I felt the same way. If a woman chooses to work any career in the sex industry that's her decision.

Jupiter551 said:
nerdguy said:

It wasn't trying to sound like that, but I can see how it could have been taken that way.

nerdguy said:

if IIIIIIII winced at a remark, it means it mustve been harsh. DAYUM. :naughty:

hopefully stripping for tokens will do her better than stocking the shelves at k-mart for the rest of her life.

:whistle:

Reactions: Rose
nerdguy said:
Well, she quit her job at my work a week or two later, I heard from another ex co worker, who was fired for a different reason, that she left so she could instead do the world's oldest profession. More power to her I guess, maybe she'll eventually find herself on a cam site stripping for tokens like you girls do.

Ah yes, she probably will, because after my attempt at being a hooker failed, my only other option sadly, was camming. Wtf?! :woops: Oh boys, you never fail to crack me up. :lol:

Reactions: CassieRamone
Status
Not open for further replies.