AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yeah we don't have seasons but that means we don't have winter which is fine by me!

I like seasons -- or at least I like 3/4 of the seasons. The problem is I live in mountains, so I'm not exaggerating too much when I say winter lasts about six months. I think I'd even like winter if it didn't take up so much of my year. It's just too much lol.

Reactions: Lilly_____
I like seasons -- or at least I like 3/4 of the seasons. The problem is I live in mountains, so I'm not exaggerating too much when I say winter lasts about six months. I think I'd even like winter if it didn't take up so much of my year. It's just too much lol.
To be honest I'd love to have seasons here. But I don't think I would be able to handle a harsh winter. I like winters here because you can wear a coat but there's no snow or the like. If only I could have both seasons and a mild winter hehe

Reactions: zippypinhead
For crying out loud...I'm not sure whether or not I'm live on MFC right now. On OBS it's saying I'm streaming, but on the MFC screen it's been sitting on "Loading webcam for several minutes." :mad: Can someone tell me whether or not they see me, so I'm not wasting my time on MFC, and plummeting my camscore even worse? I'm beyond annoyed with these issues.

For crying out loud...I'm not sure whether or not I'm live on MFC right now. On OBS it's saying I'm streaming, but on the MFC screen it's been sitting on "Loading webcam for several minutes." :mad: Can someone tell me whether or not they see me, so I'm not wasting my time on MFC, and plummeting my camscore even worse? I'm beyond annoyed with these issues.
I only have a model account, so I can't see.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you, Marie. Two other ACF models just told me they couldn't see me. I just reloaded the page, and I think it's okay now because it's saying "Live." I am SO over this b.s...

Just had to fill out a w8 form for MV.... Literally 0 idea if it's filled out right, the IRS info site is a nightmare on trying to look stuff up, I copied the example form that the IRS gives but most of the form is just left blank which dosnt seem right. 2 days before payout is probably the best time to tell me they need that form right....not like at the start of the month / period when there would be more time to actually look into wtf it is and how to fill it out properly.

ETA: I guess I did it right.... or they just need it on file in case they get audited and didn't actually check it since they just told me they updated my account and basically all is good now.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Funyuns are way overpriced.

I’m trying to remember if Dollar Tree has them. When I do occasionally buy the box Funyuns (containing several small bags of them), my greedy self devours them so fast. I can’t just eat one bag of them. Lol.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I’m trying to remember if Dollar Tree has them. When I do occasionally buy the box Funyuns (containing several small bags of them), my greedy self devours them so fast. I can’t just eat one bag of them. Lol.
I'm the same way. It's embarrassing. Thanks for the heads up, I think you are right, I think I may have seen them at dollar tree and totally forgot.

can some native english speaker tell me where the expression "mint condition" = "like new", comes from? Is it because peppermint smells so fresh or is it something else?

can some native english speaker tell me where the expression "mint condition" = "like new", comes from? Is it because peppermint smells so fresh or is it something else?
I don't know, but I always thought it referred to the mint where money is freshly printed.

Idk about US, but in Britain, our money gets freshly printed at a place called the Mint.

I don't know, but I always thought it referred to the mint where money is freshly printed.

Idk about US, but in Britain, our money gets freshly printed at a place called the Mint.
I think ^ this too.
Freshly-minted coins and bank notes are perfect, compared to those that have been in circulation for even a short while.
Not to mention once handled, they are notoriously covered in germs and bacteria (ew).

Anyone else periodically have to completely rearrange their bookshelves, or is it just me?
Lol, I have a friend who might need to do that quite a bit too haha.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Anyone else periodically have to completely rearrange their bookshelves, or is it just me?

No, but the clothes I have hanging in my closet are arranged in order of the "ROYGBIV" colors of the rainbow. 👀 No, I'm not kidding...

Whiskey bottles, and brand new cars, oak tree you're in my way; there's too much coke, and too much smoke, too much going on inside you...

My favourite model leaves tomorrow to go back home for Christmas for the first time in 3 years. She’s really excited and I couldn’t be happier for her.

It’s a lovely thought to think that over the past 3 months I helped contribute a small part to her returning home and seeing her family and friends after so long.

As she’ll be offline for 6 weeks I’m going to take a break from SC for a few months and spend more quality time with my family and friends.

Isn’t it a nice thought to have actively contributed towards something positive?

Cheers to festive reconnections…

Reactions: Ozzie_