AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what "LODU" means? Urban Dictionary wasn't all that clear.
A user was referencing a particular tipper and adding that, and nothing else, in the chat.
Just trying to figure out if it was an attempt to be insulting, or if it is something inoffensive!
This is pretty likely? haha

Screenshot 2023-04-26 181511.png

Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what "LODU" means? Urban Dictionary wasn't all that clear.
A user was referencing a particular tipper and adding that, and nothing else, in the chat.
Just trying to figure out if it was an attempt to be insulting, or if it is something inoffensive!
According to the Urban Dictionary it is a man that thinks with his penis rather than his brain.

actually I learned to let people finish their sentences in a discussion, argument, talk. It seems that is a disadvantage these days. Thats a pity, because the people who often choose not to speak generally have more to say. I've been threatened with verbal violence twice these days only because I tried to shut down screamers in order to let someone talk who has a lesser loud voice. All this self-fuck on the net makes us loose the silence. And I believe silence is a requisite for creation. Listening for learning.

actually I learned to let people finish their sentences in a discussion, argument, talk. It seems that is a disadvantage these days. Thats a pity, because the people who often choose not to speak generally have more to say. I've been threatened with verbal violence twice these days only because I tried to shut down screamers in order to let someone talk who has a lesser loud voice. All this self-fuck on the net makes us loose the silence. And I believe silence is a requisite for creation. Listening for learning.
Well put. I often say little in group conversations, because I can't be bothered "competing" for the floor with people who aren't prepared to listen and whose only participation in a discussion seems to be to just be waiting until it's "their turn to talk". They do not listen and jump in as soon as there is a lull (or interrupt as you have said) and often with something barely related to the conversation but centred on themselves.

Well put. I often say little in group conversations, because I can't be bothered "competing" for the floor with people who aren't prepared to listen and whose only participation in a discussion seems to be to just be waiting until it's "their turn to talk". They do not listen and jump in as soon as there is a lull (or interrupt as you have said) and often with something barely related to the conversation but centred on themselves.
exactly!
And people have very different talents. Some, like me, need a little longer to formulate an opinion. I also sometimes afford the luxury to have no opinion at all. We never have all the facts anyway.

exactly!
And people have very different talents. Some, like me, need a little longer to formulate an opinion. I also sometimes afford the luxury to have no opinion at all. We never have all the facts anyway.
Sometimes you learn to ignore people and go on about your day.
At my work we have a couple of constant 'whiners' that complain about anything and everything.

Their voices have pretty much become gray noise ( https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Gray_noise.ogg )

I understand contracts and negotiations but with this AI looming everywhere was it really a smart idea for either side to pick a fight in this writers/studios situation? AI could write an entire sitcom that is enthralling.

Reactions: Smoothie
Automotive shops wanted $600-$700 to recharge my ac. I did it myself with a $30 (R1234YF refrigerant) kit from Amazon. Talk about crazy screw the little guy over markups. :|
I do stuff like that for myself all the time, it's good to learn too.

man, everything gets so expensive these days. I picked the wrong time to be broke.

man, everything gets so expensive these days. I picked the wrong time to be broke.
Tell me about it. The cheapest sunscreen I could find was $15 a can. And the cheapest ibuprofen was $7.99 for 100. It’s getting so stressful!

I'm trying out intermittent fasting. I'm getting to be a big boy and my problem is snacking all the time, so I'm hoping limiting when I eat reels me back in. And it's supposed to have other health benefits too.

I'm trying out intermittent fasting. I'm getting to be a big boy and my problem is snacking all the time, so I'm hoping limiting when I eat reels me back in. And it's supposed to have other health benefits too.
To me it's the easiest way to lose weight. I think the less I eat the less hungry I feel, like my body just gets used to it. I don't feel many health benefits apart from feeling better about myself, and I have to be careful cause it might make me feel dizzy sometimes if I don't eat for too long m but if you take the right precautions it's totally worth it.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I think the less I eat the less hungry I feel, like my body just gets used to it.

Yeah I feel like after an adjustment period of a couple days my body gets used to eating less, so not only am I not eating all the time, when I do eat I get full faster.

What precautions do you take to keep from getting dizzy? I usually feel okay but sometimes my hands will start shaking.

Yeah I feel like after an adjustment period of a couple days my body gets used to eating less, so not only am I not eating all the time, when I do eat I get full faster.

What precautions do you take to keep from getting dizzy? I usually feel okay but sometimes my hands will start shaking.
If I'm just lightly dizzy I have a glass of water with salt. That usually helps me go back to normal.

If I'm more than a little dizzy though I just eat. To be honest what makes you lose weight is the calorie restriction and the ketosis thing doesn't really make a difference if you're still restricting your calories so don't be afraid if you need to break the fast. Listen to your body. Eat something light and salty just to keep you going. If you start shaking you should definitely eat a little something!

A few snacks that I allow myself If I need during the fast are a toast or pita bread with curd (is that correct? I had to look up the translation. It's kind of like cream cheese) and olive oil, yogurt with no sugar added, misoshoru soup (japanese soy paste soup). The latter has like 15kcal but feels like a meal so it's really helpful.

Look into OMAD. It is a type of intermittent fasting that you do every day. Been doing it for 5 years. Been able to keep my weight down to 165-170lbs. Was at 245lbs 5 years ago (It was not muscle. :D)

Reactions: inertvolcano