AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why can't certain company's call you back?? I have been calling for the last three weeks and can never get a hold of the person! Then I called and asked for the supervisor and guess what that bitch is on Vacation!!! FML makes me want to kill a both bitches!!

So I scrapped my Vegas plans (sorry ladies..maybe Miami in May ) ...the person I was supposed to go with got Bi Polar on me and Ive lost all interest in it anyway... :(

Now my impulsive ass is flying to Los Angeles tomorrow and spending 3 days of fun and relaxation in Hollywood...ill do some touristy stuff , get a lot of shopping done, eat at the finest LA restaurants and to top it off Im going to a Lakers game with a familiar cutie on Friday :romance-heartsthree:

Reminds me of a saying "When one door closes, another opens " :-D

Keithy said:

What?.... I'm not sure what that is at all but it seems really sexual.

Keithy said:
blackxrose said:
Keithy said:

What?.... I'm not sure what that is at all but it seems really sexual.

Duh, it's a Japanese Rail Shooter for the XBox 360 where you shoot school girls with an orgasm gun. Fun for all ages.

Rotfl....whatever it is, it's uncomfortable to watch. :lol:

Amazing Horse
I found out about this a few days ago and since then have racked up about 8hrs of listening. I'm waiting to see if it gets old...

Ughhhhhhh... I've been feeling icky and nauseous to) the) past two days....

No I'm not pregnant. (On the pill and have clotting disorder makes it difficult) lol anyways ... I'm sick of being sick. Plus it sucks I had to go to my normal job but so tired last night and felt like ultra crap I didnt get on cam ...and I have. Reg who wants to do a nie long private and I feel bad ..so far he seems to be understanding about it!

Oh good Note, boss man $ us for working Monday lol yayy for holiday $ ♥♥♥♥ .I have) a passion party to go to with a gf of mine Saturday night I just hope I feel up to going!

Spent the past 3 days in Los Angeles, Hollywood , enjoyed the 86 degree warm weather, ate at good restaurants, visited a whole lot of bars, got drunk at Hollywood Blvd and i think I ass slapped the guy in the Captain America suit haha...

and to top it off I had lunch with PurpleStar420 and her sister, made me appreciate cam girls a little more, i didnt realize how much work is done off camera..also shed some light into why she had gotten some negative things said about her in the past..run ins/misunderstandings with some models and dealing with harassing controlling premiums...

funny how one person says something, people jump on the hate/judge bandwagon ..anyways its all good..found out shes a really down to earth gal ..she can get drunk and rant on cam but hey..who doesnt? haha...

I'm absolutely LOVING the 50 degree breeziness outside. Anyone else enjoying an uncharacteristically warm southern winter this year? Usually at this time of year we have lots of slush, rain and freezing wind.

blackxrose said:
I'm absolutely LOVING the 50 degree breeziness outside. Anyone else enjoying an uncharacteristically warm southern winter this year? Usually at this time of year we have lots of slush, rain and freezing wind.

Yes I like the weather changes also.
Glad my phone has the weather lock screen with the current temp or else I would wind up putting on the wrong attire for the day sometimes haha.

i really need to get out of the house.. and do something. anything would be good. im becoming a hermit.

I haven't had an orgasm since before Christmas....I REALLY need to get some private time off cam because this is getting ridiculous. Anyone else have an issue with serious lack of privacy/private time?

me. fucking. wanty.
I'm a total Razer fanboi, but if you ever buy one of their products, you will be too.
5Uosp.jpg

Have to produce a one metre squared sculpture tomorrow. Considering I'm into performance art I might just get naked and curl into a one metre squared ball for the day. That will be nice.

It's ok me lovely. I've decided to explore the concept of boredom by sitting in the metre for as long as I can.
But thanks :thumbleft:

I'm running on almost no sleep. I don't know if I should be pissed off that the people above me where fucking at 3:00 in the morning or laugh that it lasted no more than 4 min max.

Should've shouted "Well done mate!" up at the ceiling. Mabes he would've been too embarrassed to do it again. :lol:

Good news: I didn't have to sit in my square. I got a boy to do it. I LOVE HAVING TITS

I'm finally 20. :) Just letting everyone know in case that's too old! :p

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
:eek:ccasion-birthday: :eek:ccasion-balloons: :eek:ccasion-cake: :eek:ccasion-gift: :eek:ccasion-birthday: Ya old hag! :mrgreen:
Rotfl! Watch it or I'll chase after you wish my dusty, cobwebby vag! :lol: