AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was actually rated and admired by a member on MFC (like, in a good way)...WoW...models could probably care less about that stuff, but I think it is awesome if one of your peers thinks you are good...pretty neat!

Last edited:
Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen
Many things about tomorrow,I don't seem to understand.But I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hand.

How can you live for nearly a quarter of a century and be so goddamned stupid???

I think, I think god just threw a penny at me. I got up from the couch and a penny clattered to the floor. I'm wearing pajamas without pockets...

Reactions: Gen and AerynShade
Why am I still up instead of sleeping? I must be stupid or something coughFalloutcough. Goodnight internet.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
The invention of Teflon coated condoms. Lube sales would dry up.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
Yesterday in my Psychology of Human Development course I learned about lipstick parties. I couldn't help but giggle, I pictured shag carpeting neon purple lipstick, guys with long hair, and penises with all sorts of lipstick shades...lol

@RubyDimples I had never heard of this, and just looked it up...I have no words....just wow. XD

@AmberCutie I can't tell you how glad I am that someone else went there first haha. XD

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I just found out it's Veterans Day today.

Came across what may be the smartest camgirl ever here.

juli.png

That is one creepy fucking sweater, right? I was thinking to myself "why would a camgirl wear something that scares away boners while on cam?" Then it occurs to me, because she knows that people like me would pay just to get rid of the damn thing. Diabolical genius...

Ordered some replacement batteries for some of my vintage cameras. Three button batteries arrived in two separate packages. Each package was about the size of a shoe box... WTF B&H???

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I really enjoy the wafting scent of pasta and sauce throughout my apartment as it heats on the oven. It just smells warm and comfy. Note to myself: Buy more pasta stuff and sauce for the winter!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Gen
I'm old and tired and don't much feel like fuckin with it this morning, so when I found the old jokes thread locked, I thought I'll just slap it down in the DT thread so here you go.

I said to my father: "Dad, I want to get married."
He said: "Alright son, who do you want to marry?"
I said: "I'd like to marry Miss Green".
He said: "You can't".
I said: "Why not?"
He said: "She's your half-sister. When I was a lad I had a bike and I got around a bit."
I said: "Alright, I'll marry Miss White."
He said: "You can't, she's your half-sister. Forget about it."
Well, I was a bit despondent and I walked around pouting and my mum said to me: "What's wrong with you?"
I said: "Well, I told Dad I wanted to marry Miss Green and he said I couldn't because she's my half-sister. I said, "All right, I'll marry Miss White." He said: 'You can't, she's your half-sister."
She said: "Look, you go and marry which one you like. He's not your father anyway!"