AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I really need to stop looking at thisz forum before I go to bed...
It's 12:22am and I'm supposed to be sleeping 2 hours ago.

Hello everyone, how are you today? Such nice weather over here, it makes me feel so good.
"Could I be in a better place and happier than I am today? I don't think so."' --Hugh Hefner --

Do people in general put more value into things they've purchased themselves or things that have been given to them? Or does it matter depending on what the thing is?

Taking a hard look at what I'm most appreciative for and find uses for, whether it's something I've purchased or was gifted...seems relevant after Christmas lol

For me, it depends on what it is. I really don't like to keep things I don't use, so I'm constantly clearing out items that I haven't used or will never use again. If it's something given to me, same thing. For example, I have things passed down to me by family members. Some I've kept, others I've given away just because not something I want/need or would ever use.

Reactions: ExcellaExe and Gen
My camscore sucks, but I love working on MFC for the socisl/community aspect. The atmosphere in my room is lighthearted and fun. We have lots of goofy chats and enjoy jokes together constantly. My realization in a business standpoint is that I'm not going to have much income on MFC for awhile. I flunked my new model status and have made $30 in 12+ hours of camming. I'm not totally screwed as this isn't my only source of income yet, but given the amount of money I've invested to start camming in the first place, I need to shift my focus to another site for a bit to get some of that investment paid back. I intend to keep my mfc profile active, but move most of my time and energy to a new site for awhile to establish my following and niche.

My Experience reflects that camming is a tough career for the un-conventionally attractive model to blast off into success without some experience under your belt, no pun intended. I am determined and know I have what it takes to be very successful as a model, but I need to remember that I'm just dipping my to as into the waters right now and success doesn't happen overnight for some of us.

I'm not giving up. I love this community and this job. I will continue to explore my niche and settle into a "home" site when I find balance between work and play.

12 degrees outside...oh, my!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Yavin4MFC
12 degrees outside...oh, my!

Was -8 the other day...I'm ready to move out of this whole region.

Sucks tho that every major city I'd want to move to either has an outrageous cost of living OR a model I know and am close to already lives there, so it looks like I'm moving to be near them, even if it's really just to get out of the place I've been in for 15 years...

Was -8 the other day...I'm ready to move out of this whole region.

Sucks tho that every major city I'd want to move to either has an outrageous cost of living OR a model I know and am close to already lives there, so it looks like I'm moving to be near them, even if it's really just to get out of the place I've been in for 15 years...

Yep, it's been subzero a few times where I'm at as well. I've contemplated moving as there isn't too much keeping me here. But, I'm not sure where I'd want to move to. I thought about being a road warrior (consultant) for a while, spending 6-12 months in different parts of the US based upon contracts. But, there's some things I like to do that I wouldn't be able to living out of an Econolodge or Extendastay.

Hi there folks. Long time lurker first time poster. I like to see humor in everything. It helps me overcome crippling anxiety and an overall discomfort in life. Last night I was sitting in my chair next to my stereo with my headphones cranked to 11, and I saw my cat laying next to me from the corner of my eye. I got my phone ready to take a picture of me petting him, total Instagram moment right? Maybe it was the music or the cheap beer, but it wasn't my cat. It was an empty bag of chips. The lesson is don't be afraid to fail miserably and learn how to laugh about it. This is a 100% true story.

Attachments

• IMG_20171228_223906_152.jpg
    IMG_20171228_223906_152.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
I can’t get over how many Chaturbate threads we have on the first page of the General Cam Chat and Ask-A-Model sections. Damn.

This year 100% of the Christmas cards I received were from cam models. Does that mean something?

I've had a few years where the only thing I got was from models.

Also had one birthday where only a model even remembered. She PM'd me on mfc to chat for a while, and wish me a happy birthday, cause she saw me online. And she wasn't even a room I'd been a regular in. Didn't even know she had me on her friends list to know I was online. That instant bumped her status up to one of the top nicest I know on the whole site.

I've had a few years where the only thing I got was from models.

Also had one birthday where only a model even remembered. She PM'd me on mfc to chat for a while, and wish me a happy birthday, cause she saw me online. And she wasn't even a room I'd been a regular in. Didn't even know she had me on her friends list to know I was online. That instant bumped her status up to one of the top nicest I know on the whole site.

Did you have it on your profile?

I got a couple of "Merry Christmas" wishes from a few models when I was online, and a couple on SC. Only cards I received were from parents, and work. Out of the models I visit, I think only two know my birthday. Not something I generally share with others.

Did you have it on your profile?

I got a couple of "Merry Christmas" wishes from a few models when I was online, and a couple on SC. Only cards I received were from parents, and work. Out of the models I visit, I think only two know my birthday. Not something I generally share with others.
No. In fact I lie about my birthday everywhere online, i'm not one for sharing it for the most part either. She had remembered it from a year before when I had been in her room and mentioned it then. I'm kind of the same.

No. In fact I lie about my birthday everywhere online, i'm not one for sharing it for the most part either. She had remembered it from a year before when I had been in her room and mentioned it then. I'm kind of the same.

That's cool though that she remembered it though, especially for only being there a few times. Even though I'm not big on days like that for myself, I do put high marks on those who remember.

That's cool though that she remembered it though, especially for only being there a few times. Even though I'm not big on days like that for myself, I do put high marks on those who remember.
Pro tip to models: add member birthdays to Google calendar/your planner, add anything else important to remember to MFC notes.

Pro tip to models: add member birthdays to Google calendar/your planner, add anything else important to remember to MFC notes.

This is what I do. If it's a model I'm a regular in, or interact with on a somewhat regular basis, I'll add it to Google calendar with a couple of reminders for a week out and the day of. This way, if I want to get a gift, I can and send it for them to get it beforehand (Amazon gift, etc). I am usually pretty good about remembering someone's interests, or upcoming events such as a trip, etc. But, some things like bdays, sizes, or preferred brands, etc. I have difficulty remembering so I'll either put in MFC notes, or a text file/field if I have contact info such as email address (Google address book as an example allows for notes).

Reactions: Gen
Every new model advice thread ever: "Make friends with and talk to other models" o.o
Me: "...What's a human?"

--
Seriously, though.
1. Idk how to properly approach other models. On Twitter? On their camsites via DM? - i feel creepy and too awkward to ask over half of the questions I have
2. How do I start a conversation? I told someone nice shirt and they said thanks and I said you're welcome and they said ":)" ... HOW TF DO I RESPOND TO ":)" ?!
3. What questions are considered too personal or weird to ask?

These are my last Saturday night thoughts of 2017.

1. Idk how to properly approach other models. On Twitter? On their camsites via DM? - i feel creepy and too awkward to ask over half of the questions I have
2. How do I start a conversation? I told someone nice shirt and they said thanks and I said you're welcome and they said ":)" ... HOW TF DO I RESPOND TO ":)" ?!
3. What questions are considered too personal or weird to ask?
All of this is just my opinion.

1. Twitter or on here is the best. Avoid their camsites until you know them better/have a member account that has nothing to do with being a model.

2. Reply to their tweets, post things that models can reply to, post in threads on here!

3. Anything about their real identities (unless it’s offered up, or you know them fairly well already), how much they make. I find it weird when girls I’ve barely talked to suggest working together, unless they’re especially professional/successful.

Hi guys! It's been a million fucking years, so I'm not sure if anyone remembers me. Quick question: Do I have any camgirl friends living in Vegas? If so, I'd love to talk to you! I'm thinking about packing up and moving out there.

Hope you've all been well! :h: I've missed ACF!
LILAHHHHHH!!! OMFG I MISSED YOU. :h:

I used to live in Vegas if you have any questions. :D

• Hugs
Reactions: Starling