AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Happy spring and happy friday!

Let's celebrate! Risotto a funghi (Mushrooms Risotto). My quick version: leeks, white wine, mushrooms and a bit of taleggio cheese. Buon appetito.

Attachments

• risotto_ai_funghi.jpg
    risotto_ai_funghi.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 6
Roseanne premiere did crazy numbers. Figured it would but didn't expect them to be that good.

Roseanne premiere did crazy numbers. Figured it would but didn't expect them to be that good.

Did you watch it? I caught the second episode (two episode day) and it really brought me back to that snuggly comfort zone that tv can do for a person. I remember watching Roseanne before when it was fighting Cosby but never felt that 'safe space' (if those words can define a feel) kind of feeling back in the day. I felt like all was normal watching this episode and I will watch episode 1. It was cool how much they shove it in the face of everyone!

Anybody else, besides that Jesus guy, getting hammered for Good Friday ?

Last edited:
Did you watch it? I caught the second episode (two episode day) and it really brought me back to that snuggly comfort zone that tv can do for a person. I remember watching Roseanne before when it was fighting Cosby but never felt that 'safe space' (if those words can define a feel) kind of feeling back in the day. I felt like all was normal watching this episode and I will watch episode 1. It was cool how much they shove it in the face of everyone!

Yeah, was enjoyable enough to keep me watching. Felt almost strange watching ABC at first for some reason.

I have all my positive thoughts and I feel that, finally, this strange and ugly phenomenon that many called it found its own way
I know that someone with whom I have shared a job or a school recognizes this girl, but I am not afraid
I have unexpectedly the support of my ex-boyfriend, he has been the only man in my life and today he listens to me and encourages me to succeed in this world.
finding the adult entertainment community made me feel that I finally belong to something
Thanks everyone
:h:

• Hugs
Reactions: CoffeeKnight
About to let my dog out when I notice what appears to be a turkey roaming around in the distance. Plenty of animals around here but can't recall seeing any turkeys back there. Was too big to be one of the ducks that are common to see. I approach it hoping it will just run away so I can let the dog out without it chasing after but that didn't work. Turkey wasn't afraid and seemed to get more confident with the closer that I got. Long story short, I outran a psycho turkey and took the dog for a walk.

• Funny!
Reactions: Gen
4 or 5 camgirls I watch have all popped up within the last couple of weeks with terrible bruises on their legs. No idea what is going on. Stay safe ladies.

4 or 5 camgirls I watch have all popped up within the last couple of weeks with terrible bruises on their legs. No idea what is going on. Stay safe ladies.

Hate to think the worst here or speculate but are they studio models?

Hate to think the worst here or speculate but are they studio models?
Mostly, but i dont think thats it
One of em had bandages even, idk maybe fell off a motorcycle or something.

Lttp here but those oil cartridges or whatever they are called are pretty wild. So easy and convenient to just chill on and hit all day. I thought vaping bud was next level but that seems primitive and overly complicated now. Only complaints really, very minor ones, too many options and a long fucking drive. Thousands of dollars required to even narrow down what you prefer or find favorites. Indicas, Sativas, Hybrids, like wtf bro, I just want the ones that go good with playing games or watching tv later in the evening. It isn't some great journey or adventure to me. The ride itself to get it could be described as such unfortunately. All the research required to choose a favorite can be pretty tiring and time consuming too I guess. The things I'll do for science.

I just started a Roseanne thread since I saw that the old thread has been closed.

I watched the new episodes online after busting my ass for 8 hours at work, and I’m hooked. And Roseanne looks so good! Better than ever, in fact.

I just started a Roseanne thread since I saw that the old thread has been closed.

I watched the new episodes online after busting my ass for 8 hours at work, and I’m hooked. And Roseanne looks so good! Better than ever, in fact.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Yeah was just going to post that in an older thread and noticed the lock. Haven't had a chance to watch the episode that aired earlier but I'll participate once I have.

I hate that feeling of disappointment when a person you like exposes themselves as being not that good of a person. Milkshake duck is what the kids call it I think. Bigots and dummies have a bad habit of unknowingly doing this. Usually hilarious but it kinda sucks when you liked the person.

As of last month I am nine years sober. I've had so much going on in my personal life lately that I didn't even realize the day had come and gone until today. Been in dark mental place today, mostly disappointed in myself over real life stuff, but it is nice to feel accomplished about that at least. It also explains why I've really wanted a drink lately.