AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Damn MFC is DOWN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2010
WTF - MFC is down. I wanted to get my freak on this morning.

Had a model yahoo me that is has been crappy for hours.

Get on the ball MFC.

So I'm sitting in the lounge, there's nearly 1000 models on, and this message appears:

MFC Announcement: MyFreeCams chat server will restart briefly, but be back online within a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. -AdminAaron

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mikeythegeek said:
So I'm sitting in the lounge, there's nearly 1000 models on, and this message appears:

MFC Announcement: MyFreeCams chat server will restart briefly, but be back online within a few minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. -AdminAaron

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

At least they warn you guys. Literally the minute I logged on last night everything froze then kicked my ass and everyone in my room off. -_-

Frankie said:
Mikeythegeek said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

At least they warn you guys. Literally the minute I logged on last night everything froze then kicked my ass and everyone in my room off. -_-

Yeah that really pissed me off last night; all psyched to watch you then BAM....crash. :angry5:

Took a good 20 mins to get over that.

Ok, was perving in the lounge just now and I noticed alot of models' cams weren't working, so I closed it out and waited a min. Now it seems the site has completely died; you can't even access the landing page.

I guess that's what happens when when you have a owner and admins that don't give a shit about maintaining the site that they run. :roll:

NOT HAPPY! was in the middle of playing an awesome set of 20 questions and was having the most fun I have all week.....so UNFAIR!

This doesn't surprise me. There seemed to be quite a bit of lag for some people tonight in the couple of hours before the crash.

At some point, the owners will have to realize the more this shit happens, the less often people will come to the site. There is a point where it just becomes too much.

As of 1:30 AM PST, MFC is back up. Go back to your regularly scheduled perving/camming. Just keep in mind; another bullshit crash is just around the bend. Weeeeeee! :auto-swerve:

you know mfc makes enough money to maintain the site >.> there is literally probably hundreds of thousands of dollars spent an hour and they got there hands in all of it. Idk its gonna bite them in the ass one day someones gonna open a site that is better maintained and pays the models just as much if not better =/

Status
Not open for further replies.