AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 8, 2021
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.

I always thought "you guys" in UK could say anything you wanted on TV (depending on the timeslot):rofl:

My grandmom and I used to watch the British sitcom Are You Being Served? I remember that one elderly lady used to always make comments about her “pussy” (referring to her cat), and the studio audience would crack up laughing. 😂

Upvote 0
I thought you were concerned about making sure users get banned for stuff on SC, but sounds like you wanted the model banned in this situation too?
SC never bans users for this kind of thing. But yes, I did want the model banned for role playing incest. There is a myriad of reasons it is not allowed.

Upvote 0
Okay, I understand that. But it's something I wanted to say anyway (Re: to your "Because I did not supply screenshots they did nothing..."), since Stripchat support reps have told me two different things about what to do in these scenarios. So I'm just reminding everyone that it's better to just get a screenshot before reporting things.

In your case...yes, a screenshot would be pointless unless it was ctually typed out in the chat.

With other scenarios, such as a member typing out racist things to a model in the chat, obviously you'll want to get a screenshot of that before reporting the member. Other cam sites, such as MyFreeCams, used to ask me to provide a screenshot when I'd report something. So I've always made it a habit to get a screenshot immediately (when possible) when one of these members does something fucked up that I want to report.

I'll admit I haven't read every post in this thread, because this thread seems to be all over the place (Wtf). And I have other things I need to do today before I need to get to bed at 10 pm.
When you are spying you do not see the chat between the user and the model. You can only hear what the model says and what she said made it obvious she was role playing incest.

Upvote 0
When you are spying you do not see the chat between the user and the model. You can only hear what the model says and what she said made it obvious she was role playing incest.

Yup, I know how the spying feature works (from my time on MyFreeCams). My earlier post (Post #108 in this thread) wasn’t intended for the folks who are spying on a private.

Upvote 0
Please note that the initial user mentioned in this thread has been permanently suspended from our site and all the other usersnames are also being reviewed.

All user/model reports should always go through our Support Team with the relevant screenshot evidence of the behavior you are reporting.
If you feel that the relevant action has not been taken, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for further investigation.

All models and users should feel safe on our site, and any sort of harassment/abuse/threats will not be tolerated.
Unfortunately his other accounts are still active and he just goes on with his methods with his MrScrootge account which I recently reported(and I CC-ed you)bcoz he was spreading lies about me to a modelfriend of mine,and she also reported him but nothing happens.
This MrScrootge account is the only high level account he has left in my opinion.If he loses this account,I think we can take the angle out of this horrifying man.
Thanks in advance Charlie❤️

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
Thank you. That is spot on! It is the exact names I gathered and more. Wow, this guy is something else. I hope he gets kicked off the platform before he hurts more girls.

So, i have glimpsed some of these names, and some of them do correspondent with being Dutch. I am Belgian so i speak the same language. Though i live in Belgium i do follow social media from Holland and to my knowledge i haven't picked up on any stories about a weird super troll going around the internet, maybe he is talking about more obscure outlets like this one. I don't know.
What i do notice in this topic is a sudden influx of dutch speaking people with an opinion about this. Yes, technically i fit my own description and i have only read the first three pages and something just isn't sitting right with me so i am here bringing this up
This strongman and zander dude, they smell off for me.
I can be wrong and i like to play a lot of werewolf games. But i alse frequent a footballforum on a regular basis which deals with a lot of "hidden fans from another team", so i can smell a troll from a mile away.
And these two they just want to sound so hard like 'hey look at me, i am totally part of the team, i got you bro!'
Or am i just high and paranoia?
I can be wrong but this feels like a rather serious situation so that is why i am saying this.

Upvote 0
So, i have glimpsed some of these names, and some of them do correspondent with being Dutch. I am Belgian so i speak the same language. Though i live in Belgium i do follow social media from Holland and to my knowledge i haven't picked up on any stories about a weird super troll going around the internet, maybe he is talking about more obscure outlets like this one. I don't know.
What i do notice in this topic is a sudden influx of dutch speaking people with an opinion about this. Yes, technically i fit my own description and i have only read the first three pages and something just isn't sitting right with me so i am here bringing this up
This strongman and zander dude, they smell off for me.
I can be wrong and i like to play a lot of werewolf games. But i alse frequent a footballforum on a regular basis which deals with a lot of "hidden fans from another team", so i can smell a troll from a mile away.
And these two they just want to sound so hard like 'hey look at me, i am totally part of the team, i got you bro!'
Or am i just high and paranoia?
I can be wrong but this feels like a rather serious situation so that is why i am saying this.
Who do you think you are?Im here to share as much information about this.freak as i can.i have been on these kind of sites for years and have.seen this man do harm to so many models and i ve seen it happen form closeby and then you come here to judge ME,hey if you dont know something about this topic,just shut up.Go to Stripchat and ask every.random dutch model about Misterpringles and then come back and start talking.WTF!!

Upvote 0
Who do you think you are?Im here to share as much information about this.freak as i can.i have been on these kind of sites for years and have.seen this man do harm to so many models and i ve seen it happen form closeby and then you come here to judge ME,hey if you dont know something about this topic,just shut up.Go to Stripchat and ask every.random dutch model about Misterpringles and then come back and start talking.WTF!!
I am the cyberpolice, tuta tuta tuta wijoew wijoew wijoew.
No, i am absolutely nobody, just another chronically online loser.
And i am definitly not doubting this creepy bastard exists. if the model that started this topic says so, i believe her. I don't need to harass other models doing their job to confirm this. Then again, i have no vpn so my acces to dutch speaking ladies is pretty low anyway.
It sounds to me that this dutch creepy bastard that likes to pretend he is a knight is not very sane in the head and likes to make multiple accounts to harass ladies on the internet. It sounds to me that if this dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight has gotten in some trouble, rightfully so. It sounds to me like this dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight might be the kind of person who starts googling names to see if he can continue harassment or wants to find out in how much trouble he is in. It sounds to me that this dutch creepy bastard could find this topic where the harassed model shares her complaints. I think we can agree on this, that it sounds possible no?
Luckily for this model who get's harassed by a dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight she finds the help of a dutch man who is not a creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight. What is even more, this dutch man who is not a creepy man that likes to pretend he is a knight gets confirmed by another dutch man who is not a creepy bastard that likes to pretend he is a knight. A man who after two posts of confirmation is never to be seen again and that is surely not something that sounds like a set up.
Now, technically i wasn't directed at you, we have no gain in this situation. What i was doing was telling this lady that it looks to me that it is better for to be cautios. Which probably is something this woman here had already figured out for themselves.
No need for you to go in the attack. If you say what you are it should also be clear to you that it is best for the model to act careful towards strangers online for now. Even if that basicly means me saying 'heey, don't trust this dude' and that dude is you.

It’s cool. Let it go… who knows..?

You are right, i am going to leave it at this. I could be wrong.
But i rather be wrong and point out something weird i have noticed than to be right and have kept it for myself.

Upvote 0
I am the cyberpolice, tuta tuta tuta wijoew wijoew wijoew.
No, i am absolutely nobody, just another chronically online loser.
And i am definitly not doubting this creepy bastard exists. if the model that started this topic says so, i believe her. I don't need to harass other models doing their job to confirm this. Then again, i have no vpn so my acces to dutch speaking ladies is pretty low anyway.
It sounds to me that this dutch creepy bastard that likes to pretend he is a knight is not very sane in the head and likes to make multiple accounts to harass ladies on the internet. It sounds to me that if this dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight has gotten in some trouble, rightfully so. It sounds to me like this dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight might be the kind of person who starts googling names to see if he can continue harassment or wants to find out in how much trouble he is in. It sounds to me that this dutch creepy bastard could find this topic where the harassed model shares her complaints. I think we can agree on this, that it sounds possible no?
Luckily for this model who get's harassed by a dutch creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight she finds the help of a dutch man who is not a creepy bastard who likes to pretend he is a knight. What is even more, this dutch man who is not a creepy man that likes to pretend he is a knight gets confirmed by another dutch man who is not a creepy bastard that likes to pretend he is a knight. A man who after two posts of confirmation is never to be seen again and that is surely not something that sounds like a set up.
Now, technically i wasn't directed at you, we have no gain in this situation. What i was doing was telling this lady that it looks to me that it is better for to be cautios. Which probably is something this woman here had already figured out for themselves.
No need for you to go in the attack. If you say what you are it should also be clear to you that it is best for the model to act careful towards strangers online for now. Even if that basicly means me saying 'heey, don't trust this dude' and that dude is you.

You are right, i am going to leave it at this. I could be wrong.
But i rather be wrong and point out something weird i have noticed than to be right and have kept it for myself.
Well.first of all im not a knight of models but im a male model myself and all i do here is telling my experiences with this freak and share as much info that i have about him so support could finally erase this guy from the site.I have been and i still am,close to many many dutch models and i seen a lot happen what he has done to them or others.The only thing i want is him of the site and no more.And if people dont trust me or think i have other interests in this matter.Its their problem.I know i handle out of care for the models and i hope i can help to make their work a bit safer without such freaks.

Upvote 0
After reading through some of this, I have seen so much of this as a member.

I have been a Knight for a number of models over the years and encountered horrible jealousy and abuse by others. They destroy the room and love to control EVERYTHING, often to the point of driving members away. There is some kind of 'posse' on Stripchat, a group of red members that seem to collect models, often jumping on the new ones, promising to 'help' them, all in the name of control and to get access. They are awful knights, but often the models just don't see it. These guys copy and paste the same inane BS in each room like "tip this beautiful princess...etc etc', berate others for not tipping when they rarely tip themselves and generally ruin the atmosphere.

There truly are dangerous guys on the site, they are usually red (this gives them access and clout) and they get away with it too often. There is one guy I know who tips big, uses his money to buy a models trust, sometimes meets them, then if they don't do what he wants, threatens to release her videos to family and friends. He targets models from poorer countries and has many victims.

Happy to say his name -
Poyrazs48.

At any rate, it got to the point after too many altercations with these assholes (and warnings to models that ultimately went unheeded) that I permanently deleted my account.

In my opinion, the design of the site with its Kings, Soldiers, Princes and Knights encourages a lot of bad, abusive behaviour. There is a reason the world has moved away from the feudal system.

Upvote 0
But the user Caja-Fuerte? what have he done???

I have so many questions, such as…

What are you talking about, and why did you make it your avatar photo? Is that your screen name on a site where you got suspended or banned? If so…why are you talking in the third person? Are you the same guy that LacyLexi is talking about in this thread?

Upvote 0
I have so many questions, such as…

What are you talking about, and why did you make it your avatar photo? Is that your screen name on a site where you got suspended or banned? If so…why are you talking in the third person? Are you the same guy that LacyLexi is talking about in this thread?
He might be that Misterpringles guy,coz i know he speaks Spanish too and he has other accounts too with Spanish nicknames

Upvote 0
Stripchat has no influence over, nor responsibility for, what someone does on FB....... so while I agree that it's shitty behaviour, you can't seriously believe SC 'let this happen'.
SC has banned all of his accounts but one and I will keep on trying to get him banned off all media platforms. The models are too afraid to speak up against abusive users and therefore SC doesn't know about it and most of the time these people get away with it. I have decided to never let anyone do that to me or another model again and I will use all channels available to me to expose their behavior.

Upvote 0
SC has banned all of his accounts but one and I will keep on trying to get him banned off all media platforms. The models are too afraid to speak up against abusive users and therefore SC doesn't know about it and most of the time these people get away with it. I have decided to never let anyone do that to me or another model again and I will use all channels available to me to expose their behavior.
Im afraid there is more accounts left from him,but i will stand to your side and keep expose his true behaviour on as many.platforms as possible.
STay strong Lacy❤️

Upvote 0