AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

dealing with assholes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you deal with them? I blocked a guy on Skype and now he is emailing me every 20 minutes telling me I suck and sending me pics of his bank account. Telling me I'm a rude bitch. I'm not hurt I just want to know how all of you handle your assholes :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Well you pretty much did the best thing you can in blocking the dude. With the emails, I think you're able to do the same thing and just block his email.

He sounds pretty pathetic if he's sending pictures of his bank account. I think he fails to realize that money isn't everything, especially when it comes to webcam models.

How do you deal with them?

I don't.
I ban/ignore/block as soon as Ive had enough. If he is contacting you via email, create a filter or mark him as spam.

Its not worth your time/energy to engage with people like that. They aren't going to change or listen to logic. You will never convert them into kind people who respect your time and business. Even if you could, that effort could have been spent on 10 decent guys who respect your time. You're not a barista, you don't have to put up with abuse for fear of losing your paycheck, there will always be someone else.

I'd send him a favourable mock up (...add a few zeroes) of my bank account (important numbers excluded obviously) with a smiley face and then set his emails to go straight to my junk folder and never give him another thought.

That's too much work to invest in a troll, Bob.

OP, it seems that you're new to camming. I'm glad you didn't let this guy get to you too badly, but there will be others. They'll call you every name in the book (and then some), they'll try (and maybe succeed) to scam you, they'll try to get your real information, they'll try to convince you to love/marry/have sex with them, they'll try to haggle with you, they'll try to involve you in drama (with them/other members/other models)... the list goes on. Just be prepared for it and learn from your mistakes. If you get scammed, learn how to avoid it in the future. If you get called a name, learn to ignore/block the member.

There will always be someone else to take the shitty member's spot. If you get a thick skin, you'll be able to laugh off all the idiots and still be happy and inviting for when the nice guys show up.

That's too much work to invest in a troll, Bob.

You're probably right. People who use their wealth to elevate themselves above others have always bugged me though. So for me personally, the effort involved would be worth it if I thought some jumped-up little shit with a big bank balance knew (or thought) their wealth was of no consequence to me. In general though, I agree it's best to ignore them.

The funny thing is, a big bank account may just mean he's a really cheap bastard. I have two friends that have millions in the bank, but it's like they collect money the way others collect baseball cards, another friend joked the two of them invented copper wire when they were fighting over a penny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.