AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Delayed Payment

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 27, 2023
4
0
45
Hello,
My Chaturbate username is sir_teo and I've been trying to resolve a cashout of of $450.05 from September 20. I have only gotten one response so far saying "The payment information you provided lists a tax name as the person with initials B.N., but the payee/beneficiary name lists a business/company EIN".

I already explained that this is because I am a member of a single member LLC and have Chaturbate pay the LLC. I have documentation that proves all of this if I need to provide it. This was my payment set up for over a year prior to you guys changing payment systems and I had no problems with it before. That is why the payee and tax name are different but I have all documentation needed to explain anything you guys need.

@punker barbie could you please help with this? I have been trying endlessly to get a hold of someone to resolve this for me.

I apologize but there might be different open tickets with itssirteo@gmail.com, mateoplayboyy@gmail.com, matteoroyale13@gmail.com because I signed up with different ones.

Thank you very much for your time.