AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Direct Deposit on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2017
Hey, I'm a new model and was wondering how the direct deposit works? It asks for my bank address. What do I put for that? The address for the headquarters or one near my house? I'm confused.

I just used the address for the one near me (which is also the one I signed up at). I assume they need the address so they know it's a real bank or something, I really don't know. But I haven't had any problems.

I just used the address for the one near me (which is also the one I signed up at). I assume they need the address so they know it's a real bank or something, I really don't know. But I haven't had any problems.
Yeah I figured as much so, thank you! :)

Yes, use the address of your local branch or the branch you opened your account at.

Status
Not open for further replies.