AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to watch cock cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you like to watch member cams?

• Yes, I love watching men!

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Sometimes it's fun to see what's going on.

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • A very select few.

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Only if I'm paid to do it.

Votes: 45 33.8%
  • It varies: anyone, friends, or paying members.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I'm afraid to.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it turns me off and ruins the atmosphere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Never have, but now I'm curious!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I'm a dude, but I want to see the results.

Votes: 34 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching a new model today, who was watching cams for free while masturbating in public chat. Eventually she started a cum race contest. You tip 40 tokens and than she'd watch your cam and gave a video to the first guy who came. At one point she said she was watching 8 guys at once on her big screen and had lost track of how many come shots she had seen.
She seemed to be enjoying doing so either that or is a great actress. I can tell never tell on MFC.

So I guess there really are some girls who get turned on.

HiGirlsRHot said:
You tip 40 tokens and than she'd watch your cam and gave a video to the first guy who came. At one point she said she was watching 8 guys at once on her big screen and had lost track of how many come shots she had seen.
She seemed to be enjoying doing so either that or is a great actress. I can tell never tell on MFC.

HAHA...this is brilliant! I LIKE this girl! :-D

I love watching cum shots.

The_Brown_Fox said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
You tip 40 tokens and than she'd watch your cam and gave a video to the first guy who came. At one point she said she was watching 8 guys at once on her big screen and had lost track of how many come shots she had seen.

HAHA...this is brilliant! I LIKE this girl! :-D

I love watching cum shots.

So did I and about 600-800 other guys. I although I am camera shy.
Here is here profile http://profiles.myfreecams.com/WantYourCum

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not a huge fan of dicks on cam (and I make no secret of it), but I'll look for tips. Your face, I don't mind. I don't love the extreme ball sack close ups either lol. What I really want to ask is please, please, please, stop doing that creepy ass tongue-flicking/licking the cam thing. I'm serious, it really skeeves me out and makes me never want to open another cam :shifty:

Weirdtimmy said:
Sometimes I view members cams just to really freak them out. I'll PM them dirty, homo-erotic things, and sometimes they'll quickly cover themselves up at the thought of another man watching/pleasuring themselves. I find this a hilarious way to pass the time :dance:

So wrong yet so awesome. Thank you for making me laugh.

I'm really only ever interested in looking at cock cams when it's a friend I've developed a good relationship with, and when I feel curious to see what's going on down there on their end, whether it be peeking in on them in public chat or watching them while we have a private together. To me, it's more significant when it's someone I feel comfortable and fairly close with. I don't just like looking at any random dude's dick cam, even for tokens. Plus, what is it with guys wanting to come barge into my chatroom and demand that I watch their cam?! After I ignore them, they go on with "how much to open my cam?" and then they tip me like 10 tokens, and their cam isn't even on. Come on! :roll:

Reactions: LadyLuna
What is this I have to feel close to the guy and be friends...that is odd to me. It is a cock not a marriage. LOL I like to know a guy is getting off to me. I like watching them. I have on occasion opened cams just to see and then they tip me lots after. But During shows I only view in pvt bc it makes guys jealous and it is unfair.

I guess I am odd bc I like it most of the time. Not really into the old wrinkly dudes or weird penises.

Some girls need some sort of connection with the guy to be interested in his dick.

I can understand that, I really only like it when I'm either in the middle of trying to make them cum (in a private), or if I actually like the dude.

Mostly, I think dicks look weird and ugly. My only desire is in the fact that I like to make them happy x.x

cocks are ugly? now, im not gay... tried it a few times, it isnt for me. that being said, most cocks are more than just pretty. even flaccid there is a beauty in the potential of one. the softness and silkiness of the skin there is a sensual delight. when erect and flushed with blood the intensity of the colors is very enticing, it begs to be seen. even a rather small member is visually compelling. this firm, blood filled sleeve of muscle and skin is a wonder of nature. it transcends from being just another piece of flesh into being a thing of awe and symmetry in many cases.
the range of colors that can be seen are a riot of natural beauty. the pinks and reds and occasional blues and purples are astounding. the darker shades of those seen among african americans brings an earthier glory to the scene.

and heck, the turkey neck look from being fully shaved isnt my favorite, but has its own glory. the look of a proud member rising with intent and sensation is a wonderful thing. or when that nascent limpness nestles in a thatch of male fur waiting to awaken and hunt like the miniature beast it is, a hungry serpent waiting to devour the sexual juices of its favorite prey.

and no, i really dont like making out with guys, just appreciate the human form. you should get me going on the heavenly vision that is a healthy and eager yoni

southsamurai said:
The softness and silkiness of the skin there is a sensual delight. when erect and flushed with blood the intensity of the colors is very enticing, it begs to be seen. even a rather small member is visually compelling. this firm, blood filled sleeve of muscle and skin is a wonder of nature. it transcends from being just another piece of flesh into being a thing of awe and symmetry in many cases.
the range of colors that can be seen are a riot of natural beauty. the pinks and reds and occasional blues and purples are astounding. the darker shades of those seen among african americans brings an earthier glory to the scene.

and heck, the turkey neck look from being fully shaved isnt my favorite, but has its own glory. the look of a proud member rising with intent and sensation is a wonderful thing. or when that nascent limpness nestles in a thatch of male fur waiting to awaken and hunt like the miniature beast it is, a hungry serpent waiting to devour the sexual juices of its favorite prey.

OhWow.gif

I've never seen a cock described in THAT much detail before. :) You've really thought about this, huh? :mrgreen:

The_Brown_Fox said:
southsamurai said:
The softness and silkiness of the skin there is a sensual delight. when erect and flushed with blood the intensity of the colors is very enticing, it begs to be seen. even a rather small member is visually compelling. this firm, blood filled sleeve of muscle and skin is a wonder of nature. it transcends from being just another piece of flesh into being a thing of awe and symmetry in many cases.

OhWow.gif

I've never seen a cock described in THAT much detail before. :) You've really thought about this, huh? :mrgreen:

I think dicks in general are very attractive looking, I even find balls to be visually appealing, but that entire passage had me laughing so hard I almost peed myself. :lol:

*shrugs*

Visually, I find them ugly when erect and cute when flaccid. Emotionally and mentally, how I perceive them depends entirely on how I perceive the person. I am well aware of the wonder the scientific part of how it works evokes in me, but that doesn't mean I want to look at it when I'm not interested in making it cum. Unless it's attached to someone I care about, then I always want to look.

BUT- I go through stages where I find the human body in general disgusting and ugly. This is not limited, it includes myself and all those I care about. Only my feelings for the person inside that ugly sack of skin allows me to transcend that view into a "I love this person, and want to touch them." Otherwise, I'm thinking of the sweat, spit, mucus, and other shit that makes my skin crawl. I am well aware that I have issues.

The fact that most of the time I can look at a good-looking man or woman and find them physically attractive at all is actually a huge step forward for me, and it took me camming and seeing myself on camera every day for a year to get there.

TL;DR - I find humans ugly in the sense that a painting might be beautiful, but I also find humans beautiful when I bring my emotions into it. I have issues.

Reactions: Rose
So many models recently asking to see the ****. The hell is going on?! Getting PMs for me to show them, when I'm sitting there with my cloths on. So strange. Something fishy is going on here :think:

NoelleBright said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
southsamurai said:

OhWow.gif

I think dicks in general are very attractive looking, I even find balls to be visually appealing, but that entire passage had me laughing so hard I almost peed myself. :lol:

50 Shades of Pretty ghey... :whistle:

Weirdtimmy said:
So many models recently asking to see the ****. The hell is going on?! Getting PMs for me to show them, when I'm sitting there with my cloths on. So strange. Something fishy is going on here :think:

So did you end up plugging in your webcam, bb? :-D

The_Brown_Fox said:
Weirdtimmy said:

So did you end up plugging in your webcam, bb? :-D

I mean.. My cam was already on, I always have it on when I'm on MFC just to see who's brave enough to turn the cam on of someone named "WeirdTimmy", but after turning my cam on, I get these out of the blue requests from models I never even talked to before. Perhaps they're wanting to video tape my Loch Ness Monster-like penis in attempts to try and blackmail me? I've yet to grant any of their requests, just find it strange. Lmfao

Weirdtimmy said:
I mean.. My cam was already on, I always have it on when I'm on MFC just to see who's brave enough to turn the cam on of someone named "WeirdTimmy", but after turning my cam on, I get these out of the blue requests from models I never even talked to before. Perhaps they're wanting to video tape my Loch Ness Monster-like penis in attempts to try and blackmail me? I've yet to grant any of their requests, just find it strange. Lmfao

I don't think that's so strange. I just recently started checking out random member webcams, and every time I click on one I'm hoping to catch someone in the middle of stroking it...lol. No intent to blackmail anyone, of course. I don't even PM the guy...I just watch quietly. :)

Reactions: BetsyBooty
i occasionally get the "well prove it" kind of request, but ive made so many damn jokes about having a gummi bear sized penis that its bound to happen. and by gummi bear sized it originally meant that it was the size of a gummi bear... but its shrunk... now it means that mine is the same size as the penis on a gummi bear

This guy (whose cam I just watched) is SEXY AS FUCK!!! :drool:

35l7ty.jpg

ImLive? More like ImSpeechless.....

AlexLady said:
21 men are too dumb to click "view results"

:lol:

Dunno about them, but I never saw that link before you said it, and then I had to find a poll I hadn't answered before.

Sorry if that makes me look dumb, but I'm well known for missing the obvious.

EDIT: for those who still haven't found it, it's right below "submit vote"

I just thought it was funny Luna, I know you've made a lot of polls and doubt there are many you'd open that you weren't able to vote in; but when you're actually going to vote it's just as silly as checking the first answer that sounds OK in a test or something.

*shrugs*

if a random guy just pops up and goes "hey bb watch my cam" -----I hate it
if someone tips and put "could you please watch my cam" as tip note------sure at least he's polite
if someone who's always been generous and funny and nice to me one day says he'll show me his cam---------omg so exicted to see him cum for me!!! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.