AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you like to watch cock cams?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you like to watch member cams?

• Yes, I love watching men!

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Sometimes it's fun to see what's going on.

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • A very select few.

Votes: 18 13.5%
  • Only if I'm paid to do it.

Votes: 45 33.8%
  • It varies: anyone, friends, or paying members.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I'm afraid to.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it turns me off and ruins the atmosphere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Never have, but now I'm curious!

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I'm a dude, but I want to see the results.

Votes: 34 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
helloabbylee said:
if a random guy just pops up and goes "hey bb watch my cam" -----I hate it
if someone tips and put "could you please watch my cam" as tip note------sure at least he's polite
if someone who's always been generous and funny and nice to me one day says he'll show me his cam---------omg so exicted to see him cum for me!!! :-D

Hmm, good to know! :icon-wink:

I only watch cams for a tip. Or in prvt/true prvt
This is not because I do not enjoy them...but because I simply can not waste my time energy and bandwidth watching every lounge hommie that pm's me without even being in my room or watching in PMs.

I watch the cams of people who have tipped in the past AKA regulars. But, usual it is not a cock cam.

The only time I can honestly say...oh yes I enjoy watching you squeeze your purple peepee...is when I too am trying to cum.

It has been touched on, in this thread already but...knowing you are turning others on...is a turn on in itself.

i think saying you only like to watch cams for paying members is weird, because if im watching it because i got paid that's why im doing it not because i enjoy it right? But yeah sometimes i do enjoy turning on a cam for me it defiantly varies.

Reactions: Nice_Nick
PoppyEverdeen said:
i think saying you only like to watch cams for paying members is weird, because if im watching it because i got paid that's why im doing it not because i enjoy it right?

But then models would get lots of non-tippers telling her to "watch my cam, bb." Why should she give non-tippers that kind of extra attention, and risk having public chat viewers leave the room? Remember that many guys who do cam-to-cam will be PMing you dirty talk and expecting you to respond to what they say. If I'm giving a guy that much extra attention, we'd better be in a private session, or he's tipped me x tokens to get that extra attention.

It doesn't mean that the model DISLIKES cam-to-cam. It means that she expects to be paid for her time/extra attention she's giving you and your cock...lol. It's not much different from when models ask you to tip for your "Show ass, bb" request...except that I think the tip for cam-to-cam should be higher (100 - 200 tokens) since c2c lasts at least a few minutes.

Reactions: LadyLuna
PoppyEverdeen said:
i think saying you only like to watch cams for paying members is weird, because if im watching it because i got paid that's why im doing it not because i enjoy it right? But yeah sometimes i do enjoy turning on a cam for me it defiantly varies.

This is exactly the mindset that people have when they ask for a model to give them free stuff. "If you like it, why should I pay you?" I only like to watch in private because I'm only willing to play with myself in private. If I can't play with myself, then half the fun of watching is gone.

Liking to do something and wanting to be paid to do it are not mutually exclusive. Some people like their jobs, but if it's how they make a living, they really need to be paid to do it. Watching someone else's cam is enjoyable, but on the model side it's also part of the service we are giving. They are inviting you to see them because they want you to watch, so by watching, you are helping them cum. Helping men cum is part of our job description, and you should always be paid for anything that's part of your job description, yes?

Reactions: bob
I think my post cam off wrong. I've never watched cams for free and maybe I've clicked it on for a second for random people out of curiosity to just turn it right back off like 3 times. But I will often get tipped to "watch" a cam or asked in private and just because its on doesn't mean i like it. Sometimes i am pleasantly surprised with a friendly or good looking guy but its just as often a penis, or someone that's really creeping me out at which point then I don't like it, and am just doing it because I was tipped. Maybe that makes more sense. sorry :?

There is such a thing as a pretty penis. I've seen them, they are out there. Magnificent members, lurking in trousers. Although I do have very strong feelings on ball to cock ratios. Like, GIANT balls scare me a little.
That being said, I only watch cams for tips. When I first started camming this was not the case...the things I have seen can never be unseen. YMMV, to me it seems like the shockcocks are looking for an easy and cheep(i.e., free mark). Added the, "of course I'll watch your cam for X tokens" seems to scare them off.
I love watching people orgasm. Not so much their genitals. Really unless they are streaming in HD so I can watch the contractions as they cum, it's not worth it. But I do love the faces people make while they masturbate, when they orgasm. It's hot. Especially knowing that they are cumming for me. It's a bit of a rush honestly.

I will watch cams in free chat/public, for tips, for people already on my friends list. But I don't promise to give them my undivided attention. That doesn't really seem fair to every one else. Although I do occasionally get distracted...because reasons. Some of you dudes are like, super hot. I'm always so pleasantly surprised. Like, I'd trip over my own feet and be all blushy if I spotted you in the wild hot.

I won't watch in groups. That's back to the bogarting my attentions thing.

I will in pvt. Although I may or may not turn your audio on. It's always strange to be able to hear myself on other peoples computers (is my voice really that high pitched?)...

It seems to me that this could be a huge cash generator for models, with little effort.

Lots of guys like to be watched. If they are willing to tip to be watched, why would a model not do it (unless she is making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, living "lifestyles of the rich and famous" and doesn't need the money)?

Frankly, it doesn't matter if the model likes it or not, all she needs to do is smile once in a while and toss in an "mmmm, bb" here and there.

Heck, she doesn't really even need to watch, just open the cam and stick it in the background, and let the money roll in.

Give the customer what he wants. It's easy and makes you money for doing little or nothing. Doesn't really matter if the guy has a 2-inch dick, has warts and weeping sores all over it, or weighs 400-lbs.

lexmark402003 said:
It seems to me that this could be a huge cash generator for models, with little effort.

Lots of guys like to be watched. If they are willing to tip to be watched, why would a model not do it (unless she is making hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, living "lifestyles of the rich and famous" and doesn't need the money)?

Frankly, it doesn't matter if the model likes it or not, all she needs to do is smile once in a while and toss in an "mmmm, bb" here and there.

Heck, she doesn't really even need to watch, just open the cam and stick it in the background, and let the money roll in.

Give the customer what he wants. It's easy and makes you money for doing little or nothing. Doesn't really matter if the guy has a 2-inch dick, has warts and weeping sores all over it, or weighs 400-lbs.

I doubt it would be a huge money maker, since it seems that almost all the time when I guy says "watch my cam bb," and the model quotes a price I never see a tip come. I think a lot of the guys that want a girl to watch their cam are cheap bastard, along with fair number of misguided chaps that think they are doing the model a favor but letting her see his magnificent cock :woops:

Judging by the thread there are a fair number of models who find it a major turn off and I can't say I blame them.

lexmark402003 said:

If he is paying me to watch his cam, I'm willing to watch, whether or not he has a Tic-Tac dick with sores all over it. But the majority of the guys who say "My cam is on, bb" do not tip when they're asked to. A model can even say she'll do it for 50 tokens...chances are, he will not tip, because he's one of those silly guys who's expecting that extra attention for FREE.

I WISH I could get more guys to turn on their cams for me in private.

The_Brown_Fox said:
lexmark402003 said:

If he is paying me to watch his cam, I'm willing to watch, whether or not he has a Tic-Tac dick with sores all over it. But the majority of the guys who say "My cam is on, bb" do not tip when they're asked to. A model can even say she'll do it for 50 tokens...chances are, he will not tip, because he's one of those silly guys who's expecting that extra attention for FREE.

Do you ask them to turn on the cam or just hope for it to happen? I only allow certain people to see my cam and I only turned it on for private when a model asks for me to. I'm not really into flashing my cock all over but if it is a good connection with the model it can certainly be a great experience. I would never pay to have someone watch my cam and also have no expectation whatsoever that models want to see it (unless asked).

SpecialK said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
lexmark402003 said:

Do you ask them to turn on the cam or just hope for it to happen? I only allow certain people to see my cam and I only turned it on for private when a model asks for me to. I'm not really into flashing my cock all over but if it is a good connection with the model it can certainly be a great experience. I would never pay to have someone watch my cam and also have no expectation whatsoever that models want to see it (unless asked).

That's interesting, and not something I've considered before. I do always get excited when a guy turns on his cam, but I never ask because I want the guy to be as comfortable as possible and I just assume if he likes being watched he will turn on his cam and if he doesn't he won't. Maybe I'll start asking. It's funny; I'm generally really surprised with the guys that do turn on their cams! Fucking hotties out there. In Batman shirts and glasses. *drool*

It's a HUGE pain in the ass for me to watch cams. The guys that are being watched are usually wanting a bunch of attention to go along with it. As a member you wouldn't understand how difficult it is to give these guys the attention they "paid for" and keep up with a room full of potential tippers. I'll be damned if I lose out on a big tipper because I'm too busy watching three cams for 150 tokens. As far as not watching them, these guys will pm you constantly "you like?" "you watching?" "im guna cum" (or even worse they'll hijack the chat and ruin everything) and to be perfectly honest if I started throwing out random "mmmm"s my members would think I've lost my fucking mind.

None of this matters anymore since on SM you can only cam2cam in privates, but when I was on MFC I had a pretty blanket not-watching-cams rule because when I did watch them it was more hassle than it was worth for me personally.

SpecialK said:
Do you ask them to turn on the cam or just hope for it to happen?

If I'm in a cam site 'public chat', I don't ask anyone to turn on their cam. If I'm in a private show and the guy says "You should see how hard my cock is right now," I'll ask him if he wants to turn on his cam. If he doesn't want to, that's fine.

I don't think I'm gonna watch cams anymore while in MFC public chat though. Cam2cam usually takes AT LEAST a few minutes, and he might as well just go private and we do it there. Plus, I can comment on it as much as I want to, without anyone in public chat being forced to listen to my "OMG, you're hard as a rock!" comments...lol. :)

VeronicaChaos said:
SpecialK said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
lexmark402003 said:

That's interesting, and not something I've considered before. I do always get excited when a guy turns on his cam, but I never ask because I want the guy to be as comfortable as possible and I just assume if he likes being watched he will turn on his cam and if he doesn't he won't. Maybe I'll start asking. It's funny; I'm generally really surprised with the guys that do turn on their cams! Fucking hotties out there. In Batman shirts and glasses. *drool*

It's a HUGE pain in the ass for me to watch cams. The guys that are being watched are usually wanting a bunch of attention to go along with it. As a member you wouldn't understand how difficult it is to give these guys the attention they "paid for" and keep up with a room full of potential tippers. I'll be damned if I lose out on a big tipper because I'm too busy watching three cams for 150 tokens. As far as not watching them, these guys will pm you constantly "you like?" "you watching?" "im guna cum" (or even worse they'll hijack the chat and ruin everything) and to be perfectly honest if I started throwing out random "mmmm"s my members would think I've lost my fucking mind.

None of this matters anymore since on SM you can only cam2cam in privates, but when I was on MFC I had a pretty blanket not-watching-cams rule because when I did watch them it was more hassle than it was worth for me personally.

Yeah, I see the dudes all announcing their cams on all and it cracks me up. I completely agree that taking in 150 tkns and losing out on some real tippers for attention hogs is not a good plan at all. All I can say is I'm glad you models have to make those decisions and not I haha. So you don't do MFC any longer?

Reactions: LadyLuna
The_Brown_Fox said:
SpecialK said:
Do you ask them to turn on the cam or just hope for it to happen?

If I'm in a cam site 'public chat', I don't ask anyone to turn on their cam. If I'm in a private show and the guy says "You should see how hard my cock is right now," I'll ask him if he wants to turn on his cam. If he doesn't want to, that's fine.

I don't think I'm gonna watch cams anymore while in MFC public chat though. Cam2cam usually takes AT LEAST a few minutes, and he might as well just go private and we do it there. Plus, I can comment on it as much as I want to, without anyone in public chat being forced to listen to my "OMG, you're hard as a rock!" comments...lol. :)

LOL, I can see where you're coming from. From a viewers perspective I do agree it's annoying to hear model comments about someone else's cam in public chat. I mean you can always try typing only but what a pain in the ass.

As far as asking to see cams...I think if you have a good rapport with someone then it never hurts to ask. Like you said...they can decline and life will keep on goin'. I think you'd be surprised how many guys might appreciate you asking though.

SpecialK said:
Yeah, I see the dudes all announcing their cams on all and it cracks me up. I completely agree that taking in 150 tkns and losing out on some real tippers for attention hogs is not a good plan at all. All I can say is I'm glad you models have to make those decisions and not I haha. So you don't do MFC any longer?

Trial and error! And not to threadjack, but no, I've moved on to SM. Less politics, less drama, more orgasms, more money. :thumbleft: (For example, not having to make a decision about cams in public, along with a million other things.)

Also, I'm glad you said something about not liking to hear girls comment on guy's cams. It's another aspect of watching them in public that made me uncomfortable. I don't want to talk about some guy's dick while trying to get the room excited over my pussy.

Another thing about opening multiple cams is that depending on the models internet and her computer specs, it could start her camera lagging. I know some models who open up regs cams and it doesn't affect them, others start getting lag after opening 2.

Thanks to all models who have shared your point of view - this is really interesting for me, as a man to hear your varied perspectives. I have learned that the opinions run the full spectrum from love it to hate it. As a member (no pun intended, really) I have never asked a model to look at my cam or my cock and I only turn it on when the model is first to make the request. I only want to be seen by a woman who wants to see me, if she's not interested then I'd feel awkward insisting, it would turn me off.

The models who have seen me on cam are either my friends with whom I see frequently as a regular in their rooms and at the model's request I will turn it on (fully clothed) while in public chat. The only time I am naked or showing my cock on cam is in pvt (I usually do true pvts) and again, only when the model has requested first. I have been surprised that in my 3+ years on MFC I would say that >90% of the time models in pvt has asked to see my cock, ask to watch me masturbate and want to watch me cum. Nothing turns me on than to see a woman cum so I usually wait for the model to cum first and try to time my orgasm as closely to hers as possible. The majority of my pvts are with models who have known me for a while and they seem to honestly enjoy c2c but I am surprised that the majority of models will ask to see my cock cam on even on the first pvt - 75% want a close up cock-n-balls view, 25% like a full body angle.

The key for me is that it has to be mutual for me or it's a turn off. I get off on watching a woman's pleasure and if she likes to watch great, if not, then I'd rather not make her do it.

Thanks for your opinions, this was very interesting to her a model's point of view.

CherryJane said:
Looking at a male body is kind of like "seen one, you seen 'em all" to me. .

For me it's more, Ive seen one, I want to see them all! :lol:

I wouldn't mind it so much, but oddly enough it's not something that I often get asked.

That said, the first time I went on I got a guy who sucked his own.

It was the perfect first day- the lack of earnings totally didn't upset me coz I was laughing too hard!

Camille13 said:
I wouldn't mind it so much, but oddly enough it's not something that I often get asked.

That said, the first time I went on I got a guy who sucked his own.

It was the perfect first day- the lack of earnings totally didn't upset me coz I was laughing too hard!

Hmm...I don't know why but I find it odd that a non-nude model would want to watch cock cams. oh well haha
laugh on!

I have only ever seen one guy suck his own dick. His dick was pretty standard (around his belly-button), so he had to practically curl up in a ball to do so. I was impressed, but... it didn't look all that great. It looked awkward, uncomfortable, totally not-sexy.

I've seen a couple guys who could probably suck their own dicks by just tilting their heads a little (not the dick's head, the guy's head), but they weren't into that. They mostly wanted me to pretend I could actually take the whole thing, which I'm happy to do for a guy who's showing it to me on camera. Though, if they ask for the truth, I'll politely inform them that I'm short and it would probably take out my lungs if we tried. But also that I can reach down and put my hands around it to make up for my short pussy/mouth.

I personally can't stand to be asked the question "Will you turn on my cam?"

But this is just my personal feelings. I prefer to be the one entertaining, not the other way around. I also just don't give a plum crap about looking at men's genitals.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.