AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

doing a nude baking show tonight and I need ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I do that would be fun/sexy that would encourage tips? I thought about playing chubby bunny with marshmallows and having people tip for each marshmallow, but this won't work unless people are tipping back to back. I need something to do that people can "win" at so it wil be a good initiative to play.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
First of all, be prepared. No, I don't mean with all of your ingredients and dishes. I mean, realize ahead of time that you probably won't make much money. Cooking shows are infamous for drawing in huge crowds of viewers, but only a couple of them actually tip.

That being said, they're still super fun. Sometimes you can raffle off the baked goods or give them to the highest tipper, BUT you could easily spend more on shipping than you received during the show. I would suggest not starting out nude, but do small countdowns to get there, so you at least have some kind of tips coming in.

Good luck!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Can't help with the baking show, but I really, really like what you did with the animated GIF on your profile. It engages you as soon as you view the page.

I don't think I've actually seen an animated gif as a profile background before now. :rock:

Reactions: TacoBelle
Can't help with the baking show, but I really, really like what you did with the animated GIF on your profile. It engages you as soon as you view the page.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.