AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dragon Age: Origins

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnerJay

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 18, 2011
www.profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@_ConnerJay
MFC Username
ConnerJay
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/36318/ConnerJay/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/68093/ConnerJay
I'd love to be able to play DA:O for the first time again. Stupid spoilery brain, remembering stuff!

*considers the memory-erasing possibilities of a hammer blow to the cranium*

Maybe. Maybe...

I've been going back through some old games I missed and this was one of them. It's really well done.

I think my main problem with the game is replaying as a different character is a bit tedious. I played through as a warrior first, then a mage, and I'd like to play as a rogue but I don't want to have to go through all the early quests again.

The voice acting in this one is top notch and I love all the interactions between your party members. Zevran and Wynne interactions particularly kill me :) I hate it when the party members start up a conversation right as I'm about to zone and I miss it heh.

Reactions: Always_Tim
I am still slightly scared of this game, cause I was playing it, and had turned it off just before I had my stroke. So... it's been sitting in the dvd rack of games for 5 years, cause I am afraid of it. Despite it not having anything to do with the stroke at all, unlike LifeSavers mints (and I've gotten over my fear of those fuckers). One day, one day...

Status
Not open for further replies.