AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Earnings outside the camsite with user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
I'm asking this for a model I support and she asked my advise:

A few days ago she got the offer to do a show for a viewer, he is a good tipper (I know) and regular user, outside the camsite with skype. He told her he would pay 50 euros a session. He also said he wouldn't ask more than she did in her shows. (for the record, she goes full naked) Now, she told me she really could use the extra money but still hesitates.
My questions are:

- do you think she should take the offer?
- did anyone else have had this kind of offerings?
- how did you cope with it?
- what do you think are the dangers?
- If you did it also, how was the experience (payment, personal feelings, ...)
- would you do it again for other users?

A few days ago she got the offer to do a show for a viewer, he is a good tipper (I know) and regular user, outside the camsite with skype. He told her he would pay 50 euros a session. He also said he wouldn't ask more than she did in her shows. (for the record, she goes full naked) Now, she told me she really could use the extra money but still hesitates.
My questions are:

Depends on how they are looking to pay. As a lot of payment platforms will ban SWers. I'd recommend Spankpay.

There are two mains reasons why a user might want a Skype show, either to scam models for free shows, or to save themselves money. If she does go this route she should make sure she is making more money for taking this extra step.

Also another thing to keep in mind is discussing outside payment methods will get you banned on most sites. I always tell people when they ask me that I can't discuss it as it is against site rules and that I can only accept tokens. However if someone e-mail's me or contacts me by another method it's a different story.

My questions are:

tell her to keep up the rules and work on site . The biggest risk that happen to manny models doing that is that when the guy will decide to ask her free show or they just fight one day, he will mail to support the bill he paid on her name out of site then u see her here with the post, my account been banned .. can u please forgive me?

Last edited:
[…]

There are two mains reasons why a user might want a Skype show, either to scam models for free shows, or to save themselves money. […]
There is another reason that might not be that common, but a technical reason: Avoiding the delays from c2c, which makes it quite stressful to have verbal conversations during a pvt or a pw show. That was the only reason why I ever thought about a Skype show (and I would even have paid the model in tokens from the camsite), but I ended up sticking to "normal" private shows…

But nevertheless Nigerian Prince is right: As a model, I would only consider doing this with very good regulars, whom you can place at least a minimum of trust, the likelihood of scam or wanting to save money is overwhelming.

Personally I'd never do off site for several reasons. Same reason I wont do a password show either. If it leaves too much room for error, worries and vulnerability it's a no go. Other thzn the fact that it's against TOS which is a no go itself for me.

I feel like it's kinda wrong towards the platform aswell that's feeding you clients (aside from the fact that you might be at high risk of a ban). All that risk and worried for just an extra 50€? Even if it's multiple times. She could be losing a lot more than that.. kinda like trying to avoid tax until they find out 😕

Dont do it (my opinion)

Thank you everyone for reacting. I think I know enough already and will give her a no go advise. There are indeed to many risks at stake.

If anyone want to react further or share some thoughts about it, please be welcome to do so.

Hi all, I thought I would write here because its to do with the op's post.
A model I know well has confided in me and tells me she has sent some personal videos to a customer in exchange for money. Now he's threatening to ''go public'' with the videos unless she sends more videos of a certain content, which she does not want to do/perform. She has sent me the transcripts so I have read what he's sent her, he's a 67 yr old man who's basically a dick and is trying to frighten her into getting what he wants.
I have told her to basically ignore him and block him, and discontinue all comms with this man as of now. He knows her name and the city where she lives, and because of this she is rightly very scared and worried, and has basically conveyed this in her messages back to him, being very apologetic, and making excuses like she is hurting down there so she cant do anything for him right now etc etc You get the picture.
Just really checking my advice is the right advice to give her. I mean, what are the alternatives right?
Thanks for reading.

Reactions: nightwish

My questions are:

Not sure what cam site she's on, but there are some sites (like MyFreeCams) where guys will tip a model MFC tokens for a Skype show, and she'll log off MFC to join him on Skype. And there are sites (like Streamate and ImLive) where you're not allowed to even discuss Skype while broadcasting on there.

And she shouldn't accept PayPal as a payment method.

Hi all, I thought I would write here because its to do with the op's post.
A model I know well has confided in me and tells me she has sent some personal videos to a customer in exchange for money. Now he's threatening to ''go public'' with the videos unless she sends more videos of a certain content, which she does not want to do/perform. She has sent me the transcripts so I have read what he's sent her, he's a 67 yr old man who's basically a dick and is trying to frighten her into getting what he wants.
I have told her to basically ignore him and block him, and discontinue all comms with this man as of now. He knows her name and the city where she lives, and because of this she is rightly very scared and worried, and has basically conveyed this in her messages back to him, being very apologetic, and making excuses like she is hurting down there so she cant do anything for him right now etc etc You get the picture.
Just really checking my advice is the right advice to give her. I mean, what are the alternatives right?
Thanks for reading.
That's doxxing and illegal in most countries. Quite frankly the model needs to freaking control her personal info if he knows her city and actual name. If she even has any more contact with the douchebag, it would be to tell him what he is proposing is blackmail, doxxing- both of which are jail terms if he chooses to continue being a dick. Under no circumstances should she give him any more vids or contact other than that last message.

Appreciate the feedback so far guys, have forwarded your responses to her, just to reinforce what I have told her to do. I think it helps greatly when more than 1 person has the same advice hence reaching out here. Her plan is that when he texts her again, she will say no more videos or live shows. Everything stops, and hope he will say ok and leave her alone. But if he proceeds to be shitty she will then ban and block him. Not my preferred option (I said just ban and block now) TBF I would've blocked him the moment he became aggressive and started chelping about going public with her videos, but she didnt. Thanks again. P.S. This guy has 7 sons/daughters. Blows my mind how some people can be such scum to other people. Give me 10 minutes in a room alone with him, pleeeease.

Ok, update, he made contact, she said no more, and he responded with an apology, a goodbye and a small gift. Now, should she still delete and block him on the site and the text app etc, or wait and see? Im thinking yes block now, but wouldnt mind your pov. I have a funny feeling this isnt the end. Too easy so far right?

Ok, update, he made contact, she said no more, and he responded with an apology, a goodbye and a small gift. Now, should she still delete and block him on the site and the text app etc, or wait and see? Im thinking yes block now, but wouldnt mind your pov. I have a funny feeling this isnt the end. Too easy so far right?
fuck yeah she should still block him from everywhere. this is what abusers do. they apologize and bribe you to manipulate you after their repulsive behavior. if it were me, i'd refund the gift too. i refuse to accept anything from someone who has tried to intimate me, especially for their worthless boner.

This guy has 7 sons/daughters. Blows my mind how some people can be such scum to other people.

my grandpap had 6 sons and 5 daughters and still was a fucking bastard. sometimes having kids don't stop people from being the absolute worst.

fuck yeah she should still block him from everywhere. this is what abusers do. they apologize and bribe you to manipulate you after their repulsive behavior. if it were me, i'd refund the gift too. i refuse to accept anything from someone who has tried to intimate me, especially for their worthless boner.
Yes, I will ask her to block him from everything, she probably hasn't and won't want to, just from how she has dealt with the situation so far, I think in her head she'll probably be thinking this will have repercussions for doing so, further down the line, but she needs to. Thanks.

Depends on how they are looking to pay. As a lot of payment platforms will ban SWers. I'd recommend Spankpay.

There are two mains reasons why a user might want a Skype show, either to scam models for free shows, or to save themselves money. If she does go this route she should make sure she is making more money for taking this extra step.

Also another thing to keep in mind is discussing outside payment methods will get you banned on most sites. I always tell people when they ask me that I can't discuss it as it is against site rules and that I can only accept tokens. However if someone e-mail's me or contacts me by another method it's a different story.
Thanks for this reply, it has helped me tremendously. I get tons of requests for Skype on mfc and have not done so yet.

Reactions: nightwish
Status
Not open for further replies.