AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Echo when doing cam to cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2013
I'm trying to figure out the best way to avoid echo when in mfc private and I've turned on my cam and the model turns on my mic so we can talk rather than type. This has happened both times I've tried this (different girls) and I'd like to be able to talk. Its faster and more intimate communication. I'm afraid the same issues will occur in skype.
I use headphones so they dont have an issue. But I'm hearing what I say echoed back to me.

Having the model wear a headphones also isnt really ideal

From googling, I see a few suggestions.
1. have them turn down the speakers
2. make sure the mic isn't in front of the speakers
3. turn off the background music in the room.
4. turn down my mic level

I dont really want to spend too much time in private performing tech support. So i was looking for actual experience if any of those things will really help.

Swarles123 said:
I'm trying to figure out the best way to avoid echo when in mfc private and I've turned on my cam and the model turns on my mic so we can talk rather than type. This has happened both times I've tried this (different girls) and I'd like to be able to talk. Its faster and more intimate communication. I'm afraid the same issues will occur in skype.
I use headphones so they dont have an issue. But I'm hearing what I say echoed back to me.

Having the model wear a headphones also isnt really ideal

From googling, I see a few suggestions.
1. have them turn down the speakers
2. make sure the mic isn't in front of the speakers
3. turn off the background music in the room.
4. turn down my mic level

I dont really want to spend too much time in private performing tech support. So i was looking for actual experience if any of those things will really help.

Are you sure the headphone mic isn't the problem? Seems to me it would pick up your voice and you would hear it play back from your end. I've never had a problem in private or skype, but no one has used a headset with me.

SerenaMoon said:
Are you sure the headphone mic isn't the problem? Seems to me it would pick up your voice and you would hear it play back from your end. I've never had a problem in private or skype, but no one has used a headset with me.

good suggestion

I tried both the mic on the webcam (logitech 920) and the headset during that private and both had the same result.

There is a setting 'listen to this device' available in the sound config in windows. I know what that sounds like, and this isn't it.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.