AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Email in the tipnotes, is this a scam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
A couple of weeks ago I was watching a public show on CB. The mods started saying the model was giving out a free video of that nights show to all tippers, just needed to put your email address in the tipnote so she could email the link.

I completely forgot about it until today. I'm guessing it must have been bs since I never had a link emailed to me, but if it was, what was the angle? Trying to get email addresses, or just trying to drum up tips? Not really concerned, more curious than anything...

On CB its common practice for girls to get emails in tip notes to email video links since there is no messaging system like MFC or Streamate.

Why you didn't get your video though, I don't know. Possibly scam or possibly the model forgot.

AshleyNicole_ said:
On CB its common practice for girls to get emails in tip notes to email video links since there is no messaging system like MFC or Streamate.

Why you didn't get your video though, I don't know. Possibly scam or possibly the model forgot.

Ah. Thanks. Not terribly concerned about not getting the vid. I didn't consider that maybe she just forgot.

justjoinedtopost said:
AshleyNicole_ said:

Ah. Thanks. Not terribly concerned about not getting the vid. I didn't consider that maybe she just forgot.

Yes, I think too it is common to hand out the email in a tipnote. Did you look up your junk mail folder? Sometimes I found the emails with links in there.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
UniCornX said:
Yes, I think too it is common to hand out the email in a tipnote. Did you look up your junk mail folder? Sometimes I found the emails with links in there.

Yes, checked the spam. Never got it. I was mainly baffled because I couldn't figure out what the point would have been were it some kind of scam. She seems like a busy girl though, I think forgotten or overlooked are more likely scenarios.

Reactions: UniCornX
Status
Not open for further replies.