AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KattySteel

Cam Model
Sep 11, 2018
Twitter Username
@kattysteel
MFC Username
kattysteel
Chaturbate Username
katty_steel_
Hello everyone !

This topic I have searched even in the deep web (j/k) and the information that exists is very little.

Context.
I have exactly 1 month and 25 days since I first cam on myfreecams, the problem is this. Since I started, the camscore it has dropped to 300 and I was able to stay in it during this month and feel great and thanksful for that. It has come down for being not explicit and the just teasting and chill with my members and another technical issues,but that stays for another post.

Issue.
When you are so down the traffic descends greatly and pulls you down if your two LIKE NEW months left, which is gold because people see you for the first time and want to see what you do so they tip trying to see more. After that the new people coming is hard almost you had some guys loving you since the start (tag NEW and camscore 1000).

With an empty room with 3 or 4 tippers that stayed with me it is difficult to maintain a show that attracts more people and promotes the tip. They are at the limit, we had worked hard this month to maintain ourselves and have a better ranking but they are literally broke till next month.

Approach

-Do creative shows
(I have tried painting, dancing for long time and talk as much as can with my limit english but people come in and go fast) seemed not to be interested. Why?

-Bring your army from another page,
I have not tried it because I do not have an army on any platform.

-To talk a lot
My English is limited but I still speak it well and I understand it but people do not type after the first or two times.

Many top models have not led with an empty room (believe me that a 700 camscore is not the same as one of 300 and a low camscore and an empty room are two different things) and to speak from the experience of leaving there I do not find it.

Sure they came from a low camscore and so on, but an empty room is difficult as you have no idea llorar, someone please have the experience and have it resolved?

* NOTE * I am not explicit, I do not use lovense and I am not interested in attracting people who want explicit sex, but... How to make yourself noticed then? What do MFC member like? Experiences ? Examples? ideas?

I have studied many articles, here and in other blogs, kick, olivia, ashleytea, bunny and more but no one has left documented if you have had to Handle with an Empty Room how to overcome it from your own experience.

REITER * This post is not about a low camscore (which is consistent) but rather a room with 3 or 2 premium members to handle with*

*Im still not verify here so if there are more information i still have no access to it.

Thanks in advance to all,
Katty

Hey @Slapstick , while it's on my mind, would you care to share some more tags that might be more helpful than "sexy," "cute," or "boobies" ?

And no judgement if those are some of your favorite tags. I was just thinking it might help to have a member's perspective on tags.

Upvote 0
Tags rule. Sometimes I wonder if it might deter some people, though. Since i'm working on building my camscore up from a big ole dip, sometimes I ask how a member who enjoys me has found me and it's been my tags more than a few times!

QUESTION: tag phrases? do the members have to search the tag exactly how it appears, or will it come up if just one word of the phrase or string is searched?

Upvote 0
Hey @Slapstick , while it's on my mind, would you care to share some more tags that might be more helpful than "sexy," "cute," or "boobies" ?

And no judgement if those are some of your favorite tags. I was just thinking it might help to have a member's perspective on tags.
I tend to search for specific things like skirt, legs, sneakers, glasses etc. The model has likely put more thought into her tags if she has included specific tags like that. So far I have found ONE model with the #sneakers tag and boy did she get a big tip :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.