AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Enter to win a $25 Gifdt Card!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva_ChangeN

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 10, 2010
Ohio
profiles.myfreecams.com
OK, so I was told that I had to pay taxes but they actually took it out of my bank account. The bad part is the $140 "processing fee", and they took it today. So I have NO $ in the bank, NO $ saved up, NO groceries (cept 4 cups o noodles), 1/4 tank of gas for the next two weeks....

I know your saying "What do I care...where the fuck is the contest info?" I'm getting to it, hold on!! LOL So since I am in a super time crunch to put food on the table, you get to profit! So for every dollar you put in my ChipIn I will put an entry into the hat (yes, it's a top hat) and on July 3rd on cam I will draw the name, and transfer the code straight to that person! Please, share this info and help me get over this hell...

Karma will bless you I am sure....many many thanks to you for at least reading my post :h:

Re: Enter to win a $25 Gift Card!!

Thanks Jenny... :woops: and the drawing will be on Skin Video at midnight on JULY 4TH every dollar is an entry, every penny is greatly appreciated! It is for a $25 gift card to Eden Fantasy...yes the "toy" store :)

http://evachangen1.chipin.com/food-and-rent

No entries yet, please share and tweet and stuffis if you would!

And just an update, I went and recycled cans the neighbor had saved, and got $6.15 and donated plasma for $30 so I have gas to get to work :)

Contest ends tonight!!! Get in while you can! $1.00 is 1 entry! Drawing tonight at midnight (IF something comes up and I can't get online or site is down, check my twitter for an update! Drawing WILL be on cam!!) Good luck to those who have entered already!!!! *huggles*

45 min warning *BUMP* get in while you can, $1 can get you a $25 sex toy e-gift card at Eden Fantasy (if you win)!!!!

Drawing TONIGHT, I LITERALLY had the power go out as I was logging into SV last night! Who would have thought! Some retard hit the power lines with fireworks last night, was out of power till 8PM (2 hours ago) sooo TONIGHT for sure! Sorry about the delay!

Anytime and thanks! You really did help my family, which is all I needed :) Karma points to you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.