AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake admin wanting skype interviews to "promote you" on mfc..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy Bee

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2015
MFC Username
wendybee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/296713/Wendy-Bee/
Today I got scammed really bad. Some skype account added me called MFC Admin and said he wanted to interview me for a promotion on the site. I'm new and I felt cautious at first, I emailed my friend who works for the site and he didn't respond right away. I kept talking to this guy. He said I would become a premium model and make 25 cents per token and that it was a great opportunity and I'd be stupid to turn it down. I asked him how he got my skype and he said that admins have access to all social media accounts. I don't know why I believed him and I said How do I know you are from MFC? He said something like wow i've never been questioned like this before i cant believe you dont trust me im offering such a great opportunity..blah blah. He made me turn off everything else on my computer and focus on him. I was mostly scared that if he was an admin on the site he could shut me down or something and retaliate against me on the site if i didn't do what he was asking. I kept doing what he was asking. I'm really embarrassed I fell for this and I wasted an hour on skype which I usually get 2000tks for. He kept saying "just one more thing...and then we will get you the raise"

He kept asking me to go further and further and I just didn't want to be rude and I don't have as thick skin as I should. He finally pushed me over the edge I told him to fuck off and i blocked him on skype but he got me to do a lot of things im very ashamed of and he had no respect for me at all and I'm feeling terrible about myself now.
PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!!!!
NEW GALS, LEARN FROM MY STUPID MISTAKE. IF SOMEONE MESSAGES YOU ON YOUR SKYPE ACCOUNT WITH THE TITLE MFC ADMIN DO NOT REPLY OR ADD THEM TO YOUR CONTACTS!!!!
:( has anyone else ever been scammed this bad?

This is actually so common that it's part of the "common scams" page of CamGirlWiki.

Edit to add: it's also mentioned on MFC's own wiki, stating that an admin will never contact you outside of official MFC mails (which are clearly marked as admins by being neon green.)

Sadly there are jerks like that who prey on the new to try to get a free show. If you think you have been violated, you may want to take this to the police.. while you may not have the video, you will have a log of what has been said. Hopefully they can do something with it.

I'm really embarrassed I fell for this and I wasted an hour on skype which I usually get 2000tks for.
If you can get to the point where you can laugh at yourself for this, you will have come out ahead.
he got me to do a lot of things im very ashamed of and he had no respect for me at all and I'm feeling terrible about myself now.
Been there. It gets better. Head up.

If you can get to the point where you can laugh at yourself for this, you will have come out ahead.
It's true. Many of us have horror/embarrassment stories from our first days/weeks/months. It really is funny to look back on those days now. It'll be ok!

This is actually so common that it's part of the "common scams" page of CamGirlWiki.

Edit to add: it's also mentioned on MFC's own wiki, stating that an admin will never contact you outside of official MFC mails (which are clearly marked as admins by being neon green.)

thank you for the info!!!! :kiss: if only i had done my research before believing him...

It seems like so long ago that I was making mistakes and trusting the wrong people. I was actually really bad when I first started. It's crazy. Now I'm one of the toughest least forgiving models I know, maybe to a fault. Never underestimate the value of a learned lesson. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.