AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake giftrocket?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I need some help. This happened one time before and it ended in my spam folder.
This time it came with a name and a message so I thought, "wow, a real one!?"
But this is the problem-> what is going on?!

This is the email
14048392116_08bca5cdd6_n.jpg

This is what happens when i click it. Even when on a computer.
13884899848_e9471eedc4_n.jpg

What does a real giftrocket email look like?
whats going on!?

Yours looks like it's from "giftsrocket.com." (Though I couldn't read the address for sure)

The last time I got a real one, it looked like this:

Attachments

• giftrocketreal.jpg
    giftrocketreal.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: Sevrin
I got an email just like Soccercat did. I checked it out and figured out it was a scam and deleted the email. They wanted me to download something. I wish I would have reported it now. What about all of the less savvy girls that actually believe it and they download the file thinking it's legit, then their comp is fucked? Damn asshole people!

soccercat said:
I need some help. This happened one time before and it ended in my spam folder.
This time it came with a name and a message so I thought, "wow, a real one!?"
But this is the problem-> what is going on?!

This is the email
14048392116_08bca5cdd6_n.jpg

This is what happens when i click it. Even when on a computer.
13884899848_e9471eedc4_n.jpg

What does a real giftrocket email look like?
whats going on!?
Not being mean here, this is just a general reminder to everyone.

First and foremost rule of internet safety: NEVER CLICK ON A LINK IN AN EMAIL!
Always go to the site yourself by typing in the known address, bookmark it and use that from then on. This goes 1000 times over for any site that has your personal information and deals with your money. This avoids so many problems.

*End P.S.A..

Be careful with using Giftrocket, ladies!

Between the fakes and their questionable customer service I've opted to stop using them. :twocents-02cents:

I got one too, I'm really glad I read this thread a few days ago, otherwise I might have fallen for it.

Attachments

• fake giftrocket.png
    fake giftrocket.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: CharlotteLace
ConnerJay said:
Be careful with using Giftrocket, ladies!

Between the fakes and their questionable customer service I've opted to stop using them. :twocents-02cents:
Fake emails are not the site's fault. They're not the ones sending them out. If everyone who received a fake Paypal email stopped using Paypal, they would have been out of business long ago.

Reactions: Teagan and JimsX
There's another round of these going around, esp to Southern Charms girls, from rocketeers@giftSrocket.com , gifted from "Jim". The funny part was, the idiot put a screenname on it that wasn't even mine, so it was immediately super fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.