AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fav Regs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect. For my boundaries, the way I run my chat etc

Respecting the fact that this is my job, and that even though we are friends I still deserve to be paid

When I can log on, and if Im having a bad night I see those names in my friends list and I dont feel so freaked out anymore because I know I can rely on them to give at least emotional support. If I have someone to reassure me, I'll be happier and we all know that nervous, obviously freaked out girls dont do well on MFC.

I like this post :)

- Agreed with what Jessi said about respect. They respect me as a person and respect that camming is my job. Even if they can't tip all the time they understand that I'm there to make money, and they don't demand things of me.

- They're intelligent people that I can have a quality conversation with. We can talk about things besides "nice tits bb". They help me keep conversation flowing in my chat and keep the room a fun and engaging place to be.

- They don't try to be white knights for me and let me handle my own shit when someone gets out of hand.

- They're supportive of me.

I'm lucky enough to have a few guys like this and they really help keep me in a good mood when I'm on cam :)

Everything said above...
Also, people I can joke with who get me. I'm far from just tits and ass on a screen. I do and say stupid shit, make very un sexy faces and extremely awkward noises. My favorites are the ones who like me for these things and add to them with there own personalities.
I seriously adore my fellas and they make my day awesome whether I'm on cam or not just by being rad guys.
The respect thing is definitely huge! none of the extra awesomeness would be there if the bottom line respect wasn't first.
Just good people. :-D

My fav regulars are understanding. When I suddenly need to log off because of douches, they don't get mad at me, they understand. When I take a few days off they check on me, but they don't question me or get mad. When I don't reply to a PM right away they don't bombard me with "are you there?" "hello?" "??." They understand I'm busy. They don't take things personally. If I don't write back, they assume I'm busy instead of mad at them. They know if I was mad at them, they would know about it! They are okay with change. If I change my hair color, even if it's not their fav, they understand that it's about what I like. Just being understanding all the way around. In return, I understand when they can't tip, can't be in the room, and are busy, as well.

In addition to what's already been said...

It's not just the quality of being able to converse well, or to be able to hold a conversation - but rather, the ability to really listen. It goes hand in hand with being highly understanding, as Megan has highlighted.

I think this quality is perhaps one of the most admirable qualities that any member could have, simply because it not only illustrates politeness and respect, but more importantly, it allows you to really confide in them with the peace of mind that they are attentive, caring, etc. without judgement. It enhances any connection because any experiences between the model and the member is enhanced by an unspoken mutual understanding.

I think this is one the defining aspect between 'regulars', and 'favourite regulars', in addition to respect and understanding (thanks for your great posts Jessi + Megan!) It makes MFC modelling all the more enjoyable and fulfilling, simply because its reassuring to know that some people truly care about you.

intelligence is a big thing for me. im not saying im a brain surgeon but i have a very dry and dark sense of humor and if you dont understand it we probably wont mesh.
kindness, being willing to be supportive if i need it.
my favorite? the type of guy who takes me into private and when i ask what he wants just says : do it the way you like. i just wanna see you enjoy yourself. then proceeds to be quiet except for the occasional appreciative comment and gives me plenty of time to cum. i lovvvve these regs and i appreciate them so very much.

I am sooooooooooo happy someone finally thought to ask this question and make it a thread.
Lets see... what makes my favorite regulars my favorite? Well first off, everything said above and, guys who love to tip and/or buy you something off of your wish list for no other reason then just to see you smile and squeal with excitement. :mrgreen:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
My favorite regulars are the ones that understand that I do have a busy life, and try as I might to stop it, the world just keeps revolving when I'm camming. I occasionally have to log off without much warning due to lack of privacy/family issues and they never get upset. I always try to PM when I'm able to after a spontaneous exit so that I can apologize and my favorites always say something like, "Hey, no sweat. I understand you have a life and your world doesn't stop just because the camera is on."

As usual, Jessi's post was spot on.

I have some lovely favourite regulars. They are surprisingly "normal," reasonable, rational, smart, funny, interesting guys who can tell when I'm serious and when I'm not. They get my jokes, they tell me I look great when I don't, they remember things I've told them before. They're even polite when I complain about the coach of the Buffalo Sabres. Yeah, they are people who, if situations were different, I'd want to have dinner with.

They do NOT tell me they see sadness in my eyes, they do not tell me they're planting kisses all the way down from my neck to my feet.. and they don't plaster my screen with gay emoticons or images of thrusting torsos. They never ask me for all the details of the private I just had.

And when I see their names appear on the sidebar, I smile.

Megaclit said:
As usual, Jessi's post was spot on.

I have some lovely favourite regulars. They are surprisingly "normal," reasonable, rational, smart, funny, interesting guys who can tell when I'm serious and when I'm not. They get my jokes, they tell me I look great when I don't, they remember things I've told them before. They're even polite when I complain about the coach of the Buffalo Sabres. Yeah, they are people who, if situations were different, I'd want to have dinner with.

They do NOT tell me they see sadness in my eyes, they do not tell me they're planting kisses all the way down from my neck to my feet.. and they don't plaster my screen with gay emoticons or images of thrusting torsos. They never ask me for all the details of the private I just had.

And when I see their names appear on the sidebar, I smile.

This was so incredibly well said! May i copy it to my tumblr? i'd (of course) give you full credit :)

Reactions: Megaclit
I obviously can't speak for her, but I would consider it an honour if someone quoted me in their blog entries as a token of appreciation.

I actually see it in a different light. I believe that whilst being supportive and such is important, especially whilst on camera, being truthful and honest enough to express concern is of even greater importance - to illustrate, a little thought experiment: is it really caring to be dishonest to maintain friendly relationships?

Of course, I am speaking in the context of being off-camera - I do understand that it's disrespectful to express concern during her working hours. Don't get me wrong - I don't disagree with you Mega - I'm taking a slightly different route.

EDIT - Hah, I'm too slow.

Reactions: Megaclit
After spending a while on MFC I think I may have attracted a couple of regulars. The things that would make them into favourites for me are pretty simple. Respect has been mentioned a lot already. Not sitting on over 1000 tokens while I struggle for hours to make 10 also helps (I actually prefer that people hide their tokens if they don't intend to tip, because seeing that really bums me out). I don't expect any one person to shower me with tokens, but the guys who tip what they can, when they can, always make me super happy.
To be honest though, the ones that wind up at the top of the list are the ones I enjoy doing privates with. A little one on one really helps with the connection. Even if they don't talk much, for some reason feeling like a member appreciates me is enough to make me really like them :)

ShelterLight said:
After spending a while on MFC I think I may have attracted a couple of regulars. The things that would make them into favourites for me are pretty simple. Respect has been mentioned a lot already. Not sitting on over 1000 tokens while I struggle for hours to make 10 also helps (I actually prefer that people hide their tokens if they don't intend to tip, because seeing that really bums me out). I don't expect any one person to shower me with tokens, but the guys who tip what they can, when they can, always make me super happy.
To be honest though, the ones that wind up at the top of the list are the ones I enjoy doing privates with. A little one on one really helps with the connection. Even if they don't talk much, for some reason feeling like a member appreciates me is enough to make me really like them :)

While I don't normally hold with banning members for what seems to be something good (like having tokens)... having tokens and rubbing it in your face that they won't tip just because of your camscore... I would ban for that. They're bringing your mood down, which makes it harder, and spreading around this myth that low-camscore models don't need to be tipped. If models don't get tips, their camscore won't get any better, low or high doesn't matter.

I was dumped recently and had to move so I took a week off and my first private back a member sat with me and comforted me and let me cry to him... It was a nice feeling because I didn't even have anyone that supportive irl.

The guys on MFC really surprise me sometimes with how much they care. like that guy spent over a hundred dollars to listen to me cry and soothe me. :)

Reactions: rockstarforall
When my life pretty much fell apart in November/December '11, I stopped getting on cam for about a month. When I came back I was very discouraged because I thought I would have to start over, none of those guys would be around and I would be in a room of strangers for a long time before I made more friends (especially considering my not-exceptional camscore).

But the first day I was back I saw probably every single name that I wanted to come in to my room and say hi :)

It made me feel so good and happy, and I was really amazed that these people remembered me after my break. It was a huge boost for me and helped me out probably more than anything during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.