AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Beer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
All the talk of Cheese had me thinking of beer earlier... time to list your favorites.

Mine...
guinness.jpg

Corona (with or without lime wedge)
Blue moon (with or without orange slice)

InkedOne said:
All the talk of Cheese had me thinking of beer earlier... time to list your favorites.

Mine...
guinness.jpg

I'm stealing your answer and using it as my own.

selshan said:
InkedOne said:

Mine...
guinness.jpg

Third'd. For commercial beer choices anyway.

I love local bars that brew their own beer. There's Copper Creek Brewery here in Athens, GA, and 5 Seasons brewery in Alpharetta. Both have some delicious beers, which will get you drunk nice and quick too!

Serge said:
selshan said:
InkedOne said:

Mine...
guinness.jpg

Third'd. For commercial beer choices anyway.

I love local bars that brew their own beer. There's Copper Creek Brewery here in Athens, GA, and 5 Seasons brewery in Alpharetta. Both have some delicious beers, which will get you drunk nice and quick too!

Heh Serge, you are in my neck of the woods. Greetings from Canton.

I don't drink beer too often, but when I do it's usually Yeungling or Rolling Rock. I'm a simple man.

Enon said:
I don't drink beer too often, but when I do it's usually Yeungling or Rolling Rock. I'm a simple man.

Is Yeungling a regional beer? I swear I've never seen it but people recommend it constantly. If not, can I get a pic of what I am looking for at the liquor store plx?

Yuengling is a regional beer, brewed in PA and distributed to the surrounding states. I don't think you can get it anywhere but the mid-atlantic region.

yuengling2.jpg

Amber, if Corona and Blue Moon are your favorites, I can't imagine you'd like Yuengling although it is a tasty brew. It's a real "sitting on the porch all day" kind of beer.

I'm moving more and more to wheat beers these days. My choice lately have been Allagash White and Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse.

galactic6 said:
Amber, if Corona and Blue Moon are your favorites, I can't imagine you'd like Yuengling although it is a tasty brew. It's a real "sitting on the porch all day" kind of beer.

I'm moving more and more to wheat beers these days. My choice lately have been Allagash White and Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse.

But... but... If I HAD a porch I could sit on it all day. I wish more houses in LA had real porches. :(

Arrogant Bastard Ale, Chimay Trappist Ale, Unibrou trois pistoles, Baltika #9, and generally any microbrew I can get my filthy mitts on.

I've had Chimay a few times too! It's so rich, though. Gets me looped pretty damn fast.

AmberCutie said:
But... but... If I HAD a porch I could sit on it all day. I wish more houses in LA had real porches. :(

Patio, backyard, driveway, whatever. Hanging with friends, knocking back some quality brew. There are few finer things we can have!

AmberCutie said:
I've had Chimay a few times too! It's so rich, though. Gets me looped pretty damn fast.

I usually shoot for the highest alcohol content beer available. There's some 11 and 12% beers I've had that I don't recall the names of were sooooo good and they really got me buzzing. I actually just tried Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine (http://www.stonebrew.com/og/), and holy jeez was it delicious. 11.3% abv.

InkedOne said:
Heh Serge, you are in my neck of the woods. Greetings from Canton.

Awesome! I'd say we should meet up and have a beer sometime, but that might take away from precious amber time. Can't have that! :p

TheChump said:
AmberCutie said:

I usually shoot for the highest alcohol content beer available. There's some 11 and 12% beers I've had that I don't recall the names of were sooooo good and they really got me buzzing. I actually just tried Stone Old Guardian Barley Wine (http://www.stonebrew.com/og/), and holy jeez was it delicious. 11.3% abv.
Get some Tactical Nuclear Penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.