AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Christmas Present

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helloimc

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 31, 2012
Twitter Username
@CharletHill
MFC Username
CharletHill
What was your favorite present, new or old? :)

For me it's between:
enhanced-buzz-30583-1450291979-13.jpg
41YAYHKTA1L.jpg

I would pick a newer gift but I don't think I was ever as happy as receiving these babies :p

When I was a wee young lad (around 8 years old or so), I got this:
S2RnI4Lm.jpg

The commercials made it look so magical. I wished every night for months that I'd somehow get one. I'd always toss in pennies in fountains wishing for it. I had never (and since then haven't ever) been so happy to get anything in my entire life, and 3 or 4 days later never so let down on how not cool it actually was.

ch-ch-ch-chia!

OMG That spinny fairy thing on top is so cool!! I can't remember if I had one or if someone I babysat did but I've definitely sent them flying across rooms before.

Christmas really was the best when I was little. I mostly wanted the "boy stuff" because it seemed cooler.

toss up for this after playing with my cousins nonstop circa 6 years old.
12784.jpg

all about that loop-the-loop
and then this
super-nintendo-us-super-mario-world-console.jpg

in the 3rd grade I became one of two girls in class with their own video game system. (my older siblings had atari and original nintendo)
I was instantly cool.:cool:

When I was little these were my fav.

Glo Worm. He lit up and was a night light. It was just a damn bug in pajamas but it was cool man. Till you got him and he was actually hard as a rock lol. Not exactly a snuggly bedtime toy.

hCiUJ1V.jpg

Also a Light Bright. Just a backlit board you'd push tacks through and they would light up and you could make any picture you wanted. Sounded great, super boring after a while though and you'd always need new paper.

HhFRo6b.jpg

The one that didn't disappoint was always being kicked of my brothers Nintendo then Super Nintendo cause they were his but getting my own actual Nintendo 64 he couldnt boot me from. That along with my own Zelda game and I was very very happy. I still play OoT and Majors Mask to this day.

There was one year where me ma ordered me a PS2 for Christmas when they were brand new, and then after she'd paid for it, the place she ordered from let it be known they were experiencing shortages so weren't gonna be able to get one sent out in time for Christmas. So then she ordered me a new Mini Disc player so I had something to open on Christmas Day. Then when we researched the Mini Disc players, we discovered you needed a certain type of CD player to record on to the Mini Discs, so I got one of those too. THEN, the PS2 arrived unexpectedly a few days before Christmas. So I wound up with a brand new PS2, a brand new Mini Disc Player, and a new CD Player. It was the most obscenely spoilt I'd ever been and I'd be lying if I said I didn't quite enjoy it.

My favourite Christmas gift is still probably this bad boy though...

nes.jpg

I was about 7 when I got it and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever owned.

I LOVED THAT FLYING DOLL! Pertinent video:

Favorite Christmas present? Probably when my sister and I got an NES... then again when we got a Sega... and again when we got an SNES. lol
Or my first guitar. Crappy thing, but man, I loveeeeeeed it. And no, I still don't know how to play. :)

This adorable floofball of floofyness. Originally she was given to someone else, but her original owners no longer cared for her so she was tossed out on her own in the cold and horribly matted. So few Christmases ago I started spending more time with her and eventually asked her owners outright if I could keep her and take her home. Best present ever... though to myself. Ha. Now she's all cleaned up, trimmed, and incredibly freakin' spoiled.

M3ECGJj.jpg

Hmmm best Christmas present...
Well, at the moment I'm typing from my brand new desk that I literally just received haha. And I like it a lot but it feels to adulty to really be great imo...

I also just got some bad ass sweaters but my new speakers are kinda winning. I fucking love water AND lights >:D

I liked my barbies and other various gifts - but my absolute favorite had to be "my pet monster". I ended up giving him to my baby brother when he was around 4, because he was afraid to sleep in his own room. I think he still has it.

3868bf8a2b73bc527ef886fc93277d47.jpg

My first Nintendo would definitely be my favorite. I was so excited to have one in my own home instead of only being able to play it at my friend's house. I still love playing Mario games.

Me being the dorky cheese-head that I am, my favorite present in recent memory was this year. I got a pro Clay Matthews jersey and I am going to be rocking it every Sunday!
From the past, I'd have to say my favorite gift was my first ipod. Even as a kid, I've always been obsessed with music and at the time, those things were relatively new. It blew my mind that I could keep all of my favorite songs right in my pocket.

Z0015595.jpg

I was obsessed with Barbie back then, and my grandmom bought me the full set of Barbie trading cards one Christmas. :) The cards contained photos of the very first Barbie doll all the way up to the most current one (whatever year that was that I received the gift).

SNES-game.png

I can't remember if the Super Nintendo system was a Christmas gift...birthday gift...or what, but those were some very good times. :) And that game shown in the photo (Super Mario World) was awesome. Whoa, I just looked online, and there are PINK Super Nintendo game systems (Kirby edition). I remember the day I walked into a Target store, as a kid, with the intention to buy some Super Nintendo games, and that was how I found out that they didn't make Super Nintendo games anymore. LOL. I was devastated.

Now, at 33, my favorite Christmas gifts are always gift cards and cash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.