AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Disney Movie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyreynolds

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2016
MFC Username
hollycamwhore
Streamate Username
hollycamwhore
What is your favorite Disney movie all time? Who is your favorite Disney princess/prince?

My favorite movie is The Lion King, and my favorite Disney princess is Jasmine!! I feel like she shaped me as a child and I also feel like she's super underrated, she was such a badass to me and I loved her take no shit attitude. Probably the reason I was dubbed a girl with an attitude problem from an early age, haha.

Belle has always been my favourite but I also love Tiana from the Princess and the Frog. She's so hardworking and I like her songs. But Belle was my fave because she loves to read and has brown hair, hahah.

My fave Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, and Aladdin.

I am going to have to say Up is my favorite. It is about people chasing their dreams, and how far they will go to reach them. Sometimes you just have to let them go, if the pursuit destroys the reason you are following them.

Reactions: paige_orion
Up, The Little Mermaid, Wreck It Ralph, Wall-E, Monsters Inc

The Lion King is my favourite. Its the first one I ever saw and I think its still the best. There are loads more that I really like too but Aladdin, The incredibles and Toy Story are all a close second with loads more I'll still very happily watch if I ever see them on.

Reactions: paige_orion and Gen
My fave Disney movie has to be Beauty and the Beast, the story of it all is amazing. Loving someone for just who they are, I found it unique as a child and really sweet. Then followed by Toy story. "You got a friend in me" :)

Of course Belle would be my top princess as she was made to be different to everyone else in the film, her love of books made her to be very sweet and intelligent too. Very close behind Belle is Elsa. Why?! Because she's a bad ass with awesome ice/snow powers!

Oh man.... Disney movies are one of my not-so-guilty pleasures.

Top fave: Hopping on the Beauty and the Beast train. When I was a kid, I was a HUGE bookworm - and it has always been my biggest dream to own my own library. That scene where Beauty gets her own library.... Pretty much the most magical scene of any Disney movie to me! I still get chills when I watch that scene. ^__^

Also... Fucking Hocus Pocus!!!! That is another one of my childhood fave Disney movies, though since it is live-action, I sometimes forget it's a part of the Disney family. And Tangled - oh my gosh, Tangled is probably my favorite most recentish Disney movie (though I agree with Gen: The Princess and the Frog has amazing songs and Tiana is such a beautiful role model, both as a princess and a human being - I am still sad it didn't get as good of a reception as I thought it deserved).

A few honorable mentions: Atlantis - I loved Kida! Fierce and passionate yet sweet and compassionate - tied with Belle as my fave princess. I always identified more with Belle, but I always dreamed I could grow up to be a Kida. I always really loved Treasure Planet because combining three of my favorite things (space, fantasy, and classic novels) meant I thought it turned out beautifully!

And not technically Disney by Monsters Inc and Wall-E were pretty amazing.

No worries! Monsters, Inc and Wall-E definitely count! They were the product of the Disney-Pixar collaboration, so they are still technically a part of the Disney family! So they are qualified to be some of your favorite Disney movies too! ^__^

Huge Disney/Pixar nerd here!

MONSTER'S INC. Not even kidding when I say that I watch that movie probably once a week.

I loooove Tangled- for my 18th birthday a family friend who is a cake decorator made me a huge Tangled cake and I have a disgusting amount of Tangled merch.

But at the very top of my Disney/Pixar list are also Oliver and Company (seriously how is everybody NOT obsessed with O&C???) , Lilo and Stitch, Aristocats, Lion King, and A Bug's Life.

Reactions: NaughtyBellaXx
I LOVE Beauty and the Beast. An all time favorite of mine. I related to Belle and I loved the setting of the story...all the characters! It's just lovely!

Also, The Little Mermaid! And Tangled was very good!

Reactions: eyeteach and Gen
All of the Toy Story's have to be my favorite I think. They just remind me so much of my childhood. The third one really hits home for me. When Andy plays with his toys one last time...(ugly cry.) A part of me will always miss those simple times of just using your imagination and playing with toys.

I still play with toys....just adult toys. Lmao!!

Favorite Disney princess....I love Mulan but I'm going to be that stereotypical white girl and say Ariel! I have ALWAYS wanted to be her!

But at the very top of my Disney/Pixar list are also Oliver and Company (seriously how is everybody NOT obsessed with O&C???) , Lilo and Stitch, Aristocats, Lion King, and A Bug's Life.

yay Oliver and company & lilo and stitch are two of my favourites! And lion king (but who doesn't love the lion king)

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Tangled and little mermaid and beauty & the beast are my favourite princess movies.
Lilo & stitch wins for cutest creature haha.
Emperors new groove is another favourite.
Finding nemo and finding dory! (ughhhh finding dory was amazing)

All the Disney. I just want to move to Disney world and live there forever

How can anyone pick a favorite? I love them all! Lol my childhood fans were lion kind and the little mermaid. I think in a way pocahontas is my favorite because of her calmness and love for the spirits/nature around her.
That was a hard choice. XD

Reactions: eyeteach and Gen
I'm a classic Cinderella type girl. I do LOVE most Disney movies though! Sleeping Beauty, Toy Story, & Tangled are also big favs.

Reactions: Gen
The Little Mermaid for me. I was 6 when I first watched it although the movie was older, it was the first Disney movie I saw.
Ariel was an adventurous spirit who was not afraid to try new things or do something entirely different than what was expected of her. She was independent and willing to sacrifice things she loved to achieve her goals. I also loved her voice. I went to Disneyworld for the first time the same year and I still remember how much I loved seeing all the Ariel themed things.

There is only 1 animated "princess" that I identified more than with Ariel and that was Christa from Ferngully. It isn't Disney but Christa was the same archetype as Ariel I think. And she looked like me with her black hair and green eyes:

tumblr_static_crysta-fern-gully-animationanomaly-com.jpg

The bat in that movie was voiced by Robin Williams so this movie had the best of two worlds: an Ariel-like princess with the Genie from Aladdin all wrapped in one. My generation was also indoctrinated into environmentalism hardcore so the story resonated a lot with my buddying SJW heart.

My favorite Disney movie I would say is Peter Pan, though.

The Jungle Book...or rather, the animated The Jungle Book.

All the Disney. I just want to move to Disney world and live there forever

Let's do! I'm a huge Disneynerd, so let's go in halvsies and rent out the apartment in Cinderella's Castle. I can be packed and ready to go in an hour! :woot:

Reactions: katy556
Sleeping Beauty and The Princess And The Frog are my top favorites.

I also love The Lion King movies, Toy Story ones, Mulan, Beauty And The Beast, Robin Hood, The Mighty Ducks... I like a lot of them really.

The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie with Ariel being my favorite princess. :) I wish I had been able to see it on Broadway when it was still running.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I feel like it's such an underrated Disney movie. I love how dark it is. (I think that's kind of the reason it's so underrated) Also the whole soundtrack is amazing. God Help The Outcasts was always my go-to for musical auditions and for my musical theater recitals when I was younger. Brother Bear comes in at a close second. That movie always makes me cry

Status
Not open for further replies.