AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling awkward

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a litlle shy too and what I use to do in slow days is to forget about tips and propose myself to just have fun, so I put some music and I sing or dance, I get silly on cam to make myself laught just like nobody's watching and it's okay. Many times, when I do this, people engage in disscusion or jokes.

Another thing that help me sometimes is to imagine that I have a full room of people and to ask myself how I want/feel to be in front of them and what I will do if I had many tippers in the room; and I'm doing that things anyway.

But what helps me the most is that even if before camming I set an ammount of tokens that I want to make...after I log in, I forget about the tips, assume that maybe i'll do zero tk and it's fine and I just concentrate to the people who are in my room & I have fun with myself, enjoying whatever I'm doing. i think that being relaxed and enjoy yourself it's the key.

Maybe don't speak only of you in your profile and ask some question to viewers.
Style "I'm curious, what are your kinks ... ?" (if you're curious ofc ^^) that can engage something

Most of people love speaking of themselves only, so no problem if you're shy they will do the job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.