AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Feeling the Post Holiday Slowdown

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaSexton

Inactive Cam Model
May 4, 2016
California
Twitter Username
@Lena_Buttafly
MFC Username
LovelyLena
Streamate Username
LenaSexton
I started back camming in November part time and up until New Year's have been doing great. It has been a wonderful way to supplement my income. However since the New Years I have been struggling. I see that the more established models appear to be doing well, but I have not been doing so well this month.

Same for me, it's been great until January 5th, then the past week it got very slow and I made between 25-50% of my usual daily goal. Fortunately yesterday was a bit better but it seemed that it was slow for a lot of people, at least where I work. Hopefully things will get better soon! It's been very hard not to get discouraged but we have to keep on working... and smiling (that's the hardest part imo)

I wish you a great success for this year, as well as for all of you ladies. Be brave and stay strong ❤

Reactions: MarieElise
I have not been able to live cam for over 2 weeks due to a physical issue, so I can't speak on that. My clip sales have been up though. Idk if it's just me, or if everyone's are, but remember those clip sites too, when times are hard everyone, it might help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.