AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fetishes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
We've had lots of off topic discussion in the Clips4sale top fetishes thread, so I figured I'd add another thread to help for those interested in new fetishes. :thumbleft:

Here's my quote on impregnation fantasy (leaving it in context):
Rose said:
Crumb said:
housewifeswag said:
Sevrin said:
TIL: Impregnation fantasies are a thing.

one of my best sellers also! & I'm making another one tonight haha
how does one do a impregnation fantasy vid? is it basically a internal cum shot b/g vid? or a solo with you saying "lets make a baby"?
am curious now.
"Spray that hot sperm all over my waiting cervix. I want to feel a part of you living inside of my empty womb."

Quote taken from one of my videos. Impregnation sells better when it's combined with another fetish, like taboo or extreme interracial humiliation. Mostly it's just talking and simulating POV sex. I usually stick with missionary because then I can prop my vag up in the air a la TTC style and add some talking at the end to follow through on the fantasy.

Got a question about how to film a new fetish or curious about how a different fetish works? Pose your question here!

I'm curious what are the most popular "odd" fetishes people get asked for?

I wanna know what I should be prepared for. :lol:

SenaLuna said:

Odd is so subjective; however, I have a guy that has sent me this request more than once. Even after I told him I couldn't do it.
A school girl, wearing a skirt, white blouse, white nylons and flats, walks to a house where she was invited to a ritual that would give her what she wanted. Upon walking in, she sees a blanket set up in the living room. She decides to take her flats off, flexing her feet and toes for the camera, and sit down on the blanket to wait for someone to perform the ritual. After a little while, a naked masked man comes out and ties her wrists together and ankles together. She starts to freak out and ask what the ritual requires, but the man gives no response, and instead begins to worship her feet! She squeals and tells him to stop as his tongue finds its way up and down her soles and around her toes. Grunting, he rips the nylons off of her feet, leaving the leggings on, and gets her feet wet with his saliva. Satisfied with the wet mess he's made, he then strokes his hard cock in front of her feet, looking at her as she questions what he plans on doing to her. She nervously rubs her wet feet together, which sets him off as he grabs her feet and forces them around his cock. He then pumps her feet up and down on his shaft, and she gradually realizes that the only way she'll go free is if her cums. She takes over the footjob, and begins to stroke him quickly and roughly. She uses her toes to grab the head of his cock while using her other foot to rub his shaft. Eventually, he cums all over her feet and disappears back into the house. Not wanting to deal with him anymore, she takes this time to look at her feet before taking off.

I get asked to do giantess fetish a lot-- more in clips than in live camming! Someone even bought me miniature people (the kind you would use on a model train city) to "eat" and torment. Giantess fetish frequently goes hand-in-hand with crush fetish and vore (being eaten), for obvious reasons. I actually find it a lot of fun and as a normally fairly submissive person it is a great way to exercise my domming muscles! :cool:

The funniest part to me is that in real life I am only 5'1". But on video I can be as tall as a building!

LilyEvans said:
I get asked to do giantess fetish a lot-- more in clips than in live camming! Someone even bought me miniature people (the kind you would use on a model train city) to "eat" and torment. Giantess fetish frequently goes hand-in-hand with crush fetish and vore (being eaten), for obvious reasons. I actually find it a lot of fun and as a normally fairly submissive person it is a great way to exercise my domming muscles! :cool:

The funniest part to me is that in real life I am only 5'1". But on video I can be as tall as a building!

This may be the greatest fetish I've ever heard. Is it sexual at all (IE: does it involve self-stimulation)?
Or do you just go around picking on innocent miniatures?

I could totally see myself getting into this. ACF has brought me many things, but this may be the greatest one. A new fetish to try!

ACFFAN69 said:
LilyEvans said:

This may be the greatest fetish I've ever heard. Is it sexual at all (IE: does it involve self-stimulation)?

I could totally see myself getting into this. ACF has brought me many things, but this may be the greatest one. A new fetish to try!

Sometimes it is explicitly sexual and sometimes it isn't. I have had requests that only involve teasing, threatening, or eating tiny people; and I've had requests for sucking on them, talking about how horny it makes me to destroy them, and stuffing them in my coochie to drown them in my...uh...stuff. :lol: It just depends on the person but it's all pretty fun!

ACFFAN69 said:
LilyEvans said:

My best selling giantess clips are the ones where I stuff tiny men inside my parts, mouth, vag, etc. From my sales, the ones where I pretend to fuck my tiny boyfriend or punish a tiny peeping tom are the ones that sell the best.

SenaLuna said:

I have a custom clip coming up this weekend that could be considered odd. The basic premise is that the viewer has to huff and puff and turn himself into a giant balloon until he bursts. He can't say no because my sex appeal is too strong for him and he wants to show off his sexual prowess for me, which ultimately causes him to die. Granted I've left a lot out, but that's the gist of it.

In the past month I've done ~5 cum eating instruction clips. Their resells have been amazing. From what I've been told, the part of cum eating instruction that is the most arousing is the anticipation. It's why most people who buy live shows with this fetish leave as soon as they've orgasmed. Really it's not the actual act of eating at all, they just want to fantasize about the anticipation. That's not for all with that fetish though, some actually do want to follow through and for them it's a combination of the anticipation and the act itself.

Please keep in mind I'm only repeating what I've been told from people with these fetishes. :thumbleft:

Rose said:
In the past month I've done ~5 cum eating instruction clips. Their resells have been amazing. From what I've been told, the part of cum eating instruction that is the most arousing is the anticipation. It's why most people who buy live shows with this fetish leave as soon as they've orgasmed. Really it's not the actual act of eating at all, they just want to fantasize about the anticipation. That's not for all with that fetish though, some actually do want to follow through and for them it's a combination of the anticipation and the act itself.

Please keep in mind I'm only repeating what I've been told from people with these fetishes. :thumbleft:

I do a lot of live CEI shows and it seems to be split about 50/50.
Half of the guys I do shows for want to be completely dominated (sometimes humiliated) and forced to eat their own cum. These guys usually really do eat it.
The other half seem to be more...errr vanilla? about it and just want to be dirty talked about the fantasy of it. In those scenarios it's more cum encouragement with things thrown in like "I want you to cum all over my pretty tits and then lick it all up for me". Those guys usually don't eat it.

NoelleBright said:
Rose said:

Half of the guys I do shows for want to be completely dominated (sometimes humiliated) and forced to eat their own cum. These guys usually really do eat it.
The other half seem to be more...errr vanilla? about it and just want to be dirty talked about the fantasy of it. In those scenarios it's more cum encouragement with things thrown in like "I want you to cum all over my pretty tits and then lick it all up for me". Those guys usually don't eat it.

This thread has made me realize I am so freaking vanilla in my private requests. I think the most daring thing I've requested is to just see how many orgasms the model can do in a row. :shifty:

NoelleBright said:
Rose said:

So in CEI exclusives/videos is mostly similar to JOI with a little added in terms of the cum eating?
And how do you figure out which of the two CEI guys they are the ones who actually want to eat it or the ones that prefer the fantasy? Do you ask in advance or figure it out as you go along?

I really wanna try some less vanilla exclusives but I am so worried about fucking it up that everytime someone requests CEI or something similar I just point them in the direction of other models. So yeah give me all your secrets bb so I cam come across like a pro and not an amateur :shifty: joking any help at all would be appreciated x

GracieHart said:
NoelleBright said:
Rose said:

So in CEI exclusives/videos is mostly similar to JOI with a little added in terms of the cum eating?
And how do you figure out which of the two CEI guys they are the ones who actually want to eat it or the ones that prefer the fantasy? Do you ask in advance or figure it out as you go along?

I really wanna try some less vanilla exclusives but I am so worried about fucking it up that everytime someone requests CEI or something similar I just point them in the direction of other models. So yeah give me all your secrets bb so I cam come across like a pro and not an amateur :shifty: joking any help at all would be appreciated x
I always ask, but if they seem hesitant to answer then I err on the side of them wanting to talk about the anticipation. From my experience, the guys who are more into the actual act will be more vocal about what they're wanting from you. Mine usually go more like JOI with the CEI thrown in, but that's not how everyone will want them. That's just what I seem to be better at.

Jerry you're not that vanilla. ;P I recall doing a certain custom for you awhile ago.

JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Jerry you're not that vanilla. ;P I recall doing a certain custom for you awhile ago.

That was purely for SCIENCE!

And thank you again for the research. :lol:
Yea sure, science with boobs. :p

You're welcome.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Rose said:
We've had lots of off topic discussion in the Clips4sale top fetishes thread, so I figured I'd add another thread to help for those interested in new fetishes. :thumbleft:

Awesome thread Rose! This really helps, as I am not very familiar with all the fetishes and how exactly there are arousing/satisfying for someone.

I am working on opening a fetish clip store on C4S, but it seems to me that a lot of fetishes involve script more than anything (JOI, CEI, etc.) I am not super talkative, but when I do a lot of talking, I don't make scripts, but I try to make it come out more naturally. However, I seem to stumble on my words and find myself doing retakes, lol...i guess that takes practice and getting in the mood for the type of fetish scene going on....I am really into foot fetish, and foot worship :-D

A few questions I have are:

1. Anyone know some other fetishes out there that don't necessarily need a lot of talking? (in case I can't seem to be talkative that day)

2. And about setting up a new store....I know that it's good to continuously upload videos at least everyday to get my studio more noticed (I think :think: )

I dont make videos everyday, so I suppose it would be a good idea to at least upload the required 10 clips to open the studio and have several other videos already made...to upload one each day for like a week...to potential get more people viewing and buying my content??

Roseloveli said:
I am working on opening a fetish clip store on C4S, but it seems to me that a lot of fetishes involve script more than anything (JOI, CEI, etc.) I am not super talkative, but when I do a lot of talking, I don't make scripts, but I try to make it come out more naturally. However, I seem to stumble on my words and find myself doing retakes, lol...i guess that takes practice and getting in the mood for the type of fetish scene going on....I am really into foot fetish, and foot worship :-D

1. Anyone know some other fetishes out there that don't necessarily need a lot of talking? (in case I can't seem to be talkative that day)

I get kind of awkward when I need to talk, too! It's one thing if it just comes naturally, but if it's the sort of thing that needs to be scripted I don't do quite as well. MOST of my videos don't really have any talking. I think that some of my videos would do better with some commentary, but they still sell without it!

Some ideas of themes that don't necessarily require talking:
Foot fetish
Mouth/teeth fetish
Boob bouncing/squeezing/touching/sucking/etc.
Workout
Oil/wax/lotion play
Ass worship
Balloons
Eating
Ignore
Voyeur

Seriously I could go on forever! I would suggest just going to C4S and looking through all of the categories and if you just think about how they'd go without talking you'll have your answer! I think most things can be done without words and of course masturbation videos don't really need talking or a script! ;)

Roseloveli said:
Rose said:

Awesome thread Rose! This really helps, as I am not very familiar with all the fetishes and how exactly there are arousing/satisfying for someone.

2. And about setting up a new store....I know that it's good to continuously upload videos at least everyday to get my studio more noticed (I think :think: )

I dont make videos everyday, so I suppose it would be a good idea to at least upload the required 10 clips to open the studio and have several other videos already made...to upload one each day for like a week...to potential get more people viewing and buying my content??

Things like ass worship, shoe & boot fetishes, foot fetishes, and lotion or oil sell pretty well, and you don't have to talk if you don't want to.

The beautiful thing about C4S is that you don't have to film or actually upload every day - you can take a couple hours one day to shoot all your clips, then edit & upload later. When you're adding your clips to your store, you can schedule them to go live at a later date, so that 1-2 hours of filming is now queued up as a week or two worth of clips.

SaffronBurke said:
Roseloveli said:
Rose said:

Things like ass worship, shoe & boot fetishes, foot fetishes, and lotion or oil sell pretty well, and you don't have to talk if you don't want to.

The beautiful thing about C4S is that you don't have to film or actually upload every day - you can take a couple hours one day to shoot all your clips, then edit & upload later. When you're adding your clips to your store, you can schedule them to go live at a later date, so that 1-2 hours of filming is now queued up as a week or two worth of clips.

Awesome!
I can understand now how a lot of vids dont need a lot of talking. And scheduling would so much better than getting on the site to upload everyday! Didn't realize I could do that, I will definitely have to do that.
Now I see why models are saying that they are making a decent amount on clips and spending only a few hours a week. :)

GracieHart said:

In my experience, guys who don't actually want to eat it will simply leave the exclusive session after they cum. Guys who are really into the follow through will ask what they want me to watch them drink it from, like a champagne glass or a shot glass or something.

I just opened my C4S store last week and I've been very successful with Coughing and Belly Button fetish vids. I'm in the process of losing weight, so I'm trying to make as many belly-related vids as I can right now. Seeing the sales rack up makes me want to stay fat :liar:

Is there such a thing as a ballerina fetish.... fetishes on body type and so on ? Can subtle tastes be called a fetish or is it just a preference?

Ambers Troll said:
Is there such a thing as a ballerina fetish.... fetishes on body type and so on ? Can subtle tastes be called a fetish or is it just a preference?
If it's subtle then it's not a fetish. A fetish is generally understood to be something you have to have or you can't reach full sexual gratification.

If you'll use the search on the Clips4sale homepage you'll see there is a dancing fetish and a feet fetish, both things that would fetishize a ballerina.

Rose said:
Ambers Troll said:
If it's subtle then it's not a fetish. A fetish is generally understood to be something you have to have or you can't reach full sexual gratification.

If you'll use the search on the Clips4sale homepage you'll see there is a dancing fetish and a feet fetish, both things that would fetishize a ballerina.
Agree if it's subtle then not a fetish. I guess it depends on what you call full sexual gratification.
btw was thinking more dancing, graceful, tall, slender, small breasts, and amazing neckline.

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:
Ambers Troll said:

Agree if it's subtle then not a fetish. I guess it depends on what you call full sexual gratification.
btw was thinking more dancing, graceful, tall, slender, small breasts, and amazing neckline.

Hmm to some people it may be subtle, but having a ballerina fetish may really turn somebody on whole heartedly. Like the image of a ballerina in a tutu just makes the guy want to explode! There's definitely a fetish in body type. Specifically in the fitness category for instance. The guys who LOVE huge muscle(y) women flexing, showing off how strong they are, etc. But then there are the subcategories like muscle woman flexing, muscle woman domination, muscle woman wrestling, etc.

on top clips thread I keep seeing Taboo as a catagory for a top seller
without c/p a dictionary page, Taboo basically means forbidden, not allowed, obscene etc etc

but in the context of fetishes, what does Taboo actually mean for clip making?

Crumb said:
without c/p a dictionary page, Taboo basically means forbidden, not allowed, obscene etc etc

Usually incest role play as far as I know!

GenXoxo said:
Crumb said:

Usually incest role play as far as I know!
Yup! Generally combinations like parent/child, cousins, siblings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.