AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

File/Video Hosting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
There are many places to sell videos, or host them. But I wanted to know how many women would be interested in both.

What I mean by this I would like to allow a person to purchase the video online where you would get about 80% of the total revenue that the user has purchased. the other 20% is for administrative cost (payroll, server, bills, software, and anything else needed).

As for tip based from other sites like MFC, you can create a dynamic link in you admin panel that you can send to the client.

What im looking from in this community is:
  • What is the cost you are willing to pay
  • What is the average size of your videos
  • How many videos per day do you sell
  • Would you prefer a monthly access, per video, or hybrid
  • Would you be ok with added data to the video to help prevent pirating

If you have any questions then please ask.

I'm not sure of the response you'll get, simply because these threads are an every other day thing (though the genuine people and products generally make it through the 'hazing' stage) - see the 70/30 site thread started like yesterday or the day before.

Jupiter551 said:
I'm not sure of the response you'll get, simply because these threads are an every other day thing (though the genuine people and products generally make it through the 'hazing' stage) - see the 70/30 site thread started like yesterday or the day before.

Ya, I read that as soon as I posted this and now feel bad that a thread has already been started :oops: , but input will still be nice. I have just read the other thread, and I will think about what is on his.

BritishBread said:
Did you give up on your "MFC Cam Alternative with Higher Payout" project?
No I did not, I was planning on combining them. I have take off the public side, as I am working on it in my spare time. I kinda wanted to allow the model to record a private or group session, and allow them to sell it using this system, but then I wanted to also get input if I should make it for my site only, or open it to more models.

Status
Not open for further replies.