AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sienna_Sol

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 1, 2016
wouldn't you like to know :)
Twitter Username
@Sienna_Sol
Hey guys!!

I just did my first cam on Chaturbate.. It was fun, I had about 50 people on the whole time and some great conversation, but almost no tips.. My prices are slightly high, but not horribly so I don't feel. I felt like everyone just got in the space where they wanted to chat and hang out and it never got very sexual at all (except for a few people unsuccessfully trying to scam me). I ended up signing off after 2.5 hours because there was no point. How do you guys get out of that rut?? Do you think I should start it off more sexually to begin with? I guess I was doing a more MFC style cam, but I heard that that can be successful on Chaturbate as well.

Thanks!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Did you use Apps and Bots on there? They love playing the games. Also make sure your using the tags in your topic so that they can find you.

Your very beautiful. Sell your personality show them your fun to hang out with and you will get followers and admirers. Make them want to come to your room. Talk to them. Also if it was your first time on there you need to make sure when you first turn your camera on you are posing. It takes a pic of you.

Last edited:
Also if it was your first time on there you need to make sure when you first turn your camera on you are posing. It takes a pic of you.

Omg I had NO idea, thank you!! Very good to know!!...

I did use apps and bots, but I was basically doing a countdown with goals to get naked. Never did take anything off. I made a grand total of 200tk (80 was from a private)... Idk I mean, people were actually super engaged and talking. But it wasn't sexual and no one was tipping. Idk maybe it was an off night.

When people buy tokens they do it in set amounts.
100 ( $10.99)
200 ( $20.99)
500 ($44.99)
750 ($62.99)

If your goal is 200 tokens. All it takes is one person who wants to see you at goal. Same thing with 500. But there less people who are going to move the goal at 500.

Tip menus can be good.
IE: Tip goal 200, Tit flash 20 tokens, butt slap 10 tokens, pussy flash 25, extra. Give people a reason to tip, and move the goals forward. You can use one of the script options to handle the countdown timer and menu.

That's just my two cents.

Another way to move tips is lovense toys.

When people buy tokens they do it in set amounts.
100 ( $10.99)
200 ( $20.99)
500 ($44.99)
750 ($62.99)

If your goal is 200 tokens. All it takes is one person who wants to see you at goal. Same thing with 500. But there less people who are going to move the goal at 500.

Tip menus can be good.
IE: Tip goal 200, Tit flash 20 tokens, butt slap 10 tokens, pussy flash 25, extra. Give people a reason to tip, and move the goals forward. You can use one of the script options to handle the countdown timer and menu.

That's just my two cents.

Another way to move tips is lovense toys.

That's super helpful, thank you!!! I think I'll lower my prices for little stuff.

I do want to get Lovense toys eventually, but they're super expensive so not gonna happen yet. But I can see they're massively popular on cb

Omg I had NO idea, thank you!! Very good to know!!...

I did use apps and bots, but I was basically doing a countdown with goals to get naked. Never did take anything off. I made a grand total of 200tk (80 was from a private)... Idk I mean, people were actually super engaged and talking. But it wasn't sexual and no one was tipping. Idk maybe it was an off night.

There are bad days and good days. A good idea is to focus on building up viewers instead of getting tokens. As you amass viewers you climb the page so it snowballs into a big crowd which is where the tokens are at.

If you give them too much attention they don't have an incentive to tip so don't talk them off, let them get a little bit bored so they work for you.

There are bad days and good days. A good idea is to focus on building up viewers instead of getting tokens. As you amass viewers you climb the page so it snowballs into a big crowd which is where the tokens are at.

If you give them too much attention they don't have an incentive to tip so don't talk them off, let them get a little bit bored so they work for you.

Very good tips!! Thank you so much!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.