AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Flagged account and tokens deduction issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2022
Hi @punker barbie

Sorry for bothering you. I have problem with my account which is flagged due to a large amount of tokens to me by a user and was labeled as fraud the fact that I haven’t done actions the violate the terms and conditions of chaturbate. Also, my account flagged was involved to suspicious and funneling of tokens to a model which is also a friend of mine. I transferred the tokens for daily payout because my acount was unable to, also, it was a big amount of tokens that a user tipped me so decided to find ways to do daily payout. As the violation arise, they deducted the tokens from my present earnings and flagged my account or banned it. I have been emailing them but couldn’t not get enough answers, only automated replies.

I hope you could help me with this @punker barbie . Here is my request number [19673415]

Thank you in advance. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.