AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Followers list problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Hello there,
Since i am working in Chaturbate, 3 years and half , i used to increase my Followers list with over 500 flws daily , had days with 1000 too and never decreased with more than 1-2 but since 4 days i havent gained any , nothing , nobody , nada but they also decreasing too with 10-15 at every refresh ! This coincide with the site colaps from 4 days ago but the cb team tell me there is not a problem in the site!
Has anyone met up with this kind of problem these days and found out the solution ?
Regards,
Mis_Eva

Oooo I streamed on sunday and I noticed a major issue. I'm new but I gained a few hundred followers each stream. I was on for an hour and NOT ONE! Plus I sat at 4 people in my room for a really long time, then all of a sudden I had over 100. Then followers trickled and I ended up with like 80 something. I had a feeling there was an issue. I don't have any more info other than my experience with feeling something was very off.

Upvote 0
I've been consistently gaining 150 followers for every show 4-5 hour show I've done the past month.
Today I did a 11 hour show, and I only gained 15 followers... Right after I did another 4 hour show.. And I gained 6.

Only one day, 2 shows.. But it is slightly worrisome to me 😱 I will keep monitoring this, but it's definitely VERY out of the ordinary.
Especially cause the weird thing is that I didn't have noticeably less viewers than normally....Hopefully a fluke, but we'll see.

Reactions: LyraRose
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.