AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

For the Zombie lovers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOAR ZOMBIES:

m6BvX.gif

gY0XZ.jpg

DRLTs.jpg

xOmAI.jpg

Reactions: SoTxBob
The hands look difficult to wash. i doubt theyd survive the dish washer. I love the cookie jar and slippers though!

Sir Cheshire said:
The hands look difficult to wash. i doubt theyd survive the dish washer. I love the cookie jar and slippers though!

That's part of why when I had the chance I didn't get them. -_- So very cool, but I'd hate to never use it because I don't want to screw up how it looks by having to wash it.

I love the wine. errmmm... blood goblets..
and the bottle pour spouts are kinda fun to replace the boring chrome 'bar standard' ones..
I'm afraid the dogs would make short work of the door stops.

Recycled zombie doll
zombie-dolls-gruesome-barbie-of-the-undead.jpeg

Norwegian freelance artist Are Sundnes is on a mission to recycle boring toys into cool ones.

One of his latest pieces is this Barbie doll he transformed into a gruesome looking zombie doll called ‘Barbie of the Undead.’

The remodeling of the toy involved refashioning the skull and creating the base out of Super Sculpey, and finishing it with acrylic paint.

Oh man I'd love to have one of the Fleshlight Freaks dildos. :drool: Those things look so awesome!
As for zombies, sure they're neat but I'm also down for any of the other creepy things out there too. :) Plus, I don't think I could hide/run fast enough to survive a zombie attack unless it was the classic, slow moving ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.