AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Foreign Translations

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Sometimes it can be rather difficult trying to convey your message and/or downright funny what some language translations mean.

For instance... earlier this evening I was trying to explain how emu oil has helped me in the past with joint issues to a Ukranian woman with elbow pain.

Didn't go over so well. :?

Care to share yours?

I manage to regularly confuse other English speakers with my Australian-isms when I'm on cam.
So for people who's first language isn't English it can be a disaster.

Me: I'm so pissed
Them: Why bb, what happened?
Me: Errrrr I drank a lot, that's usually how it happens! Hehe!
Them: No why are you angry
Me: I'm not angry, wtf?
*continue the confusion for a good 10 mins*

Yeah you get the picture :-? I can't think of any stories off the top of my head but I'll be back here with something soon, guaranteed.

I once tipped a model for her to throw balloons over the wall of her studio, into her friend's room behind her. I started to feel a little guilty and went to apologize. My lack of Russian sadly made this impossible, but she did like my tip even if she did not know what it was for.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Aerrah
Status
Not open for further replies.