AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freeloading?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EvaLee said:
Speaking of Twitter .. I get a lot of this on there..

Can you please unmute basics tonight so we can talk during your cum shows? You are my favorite model and I want to show that I appreciate you!!

:hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:
He must not appreciate you very much if he can not swing twenty dollars for a premium account to tell you.

I've had to block a guy on Twitter (he was a basic who was always in my chat) after he kept nagging me for my phone number (I saw from his other tweets that he was nagging other models for their numbers too). It's pathetic to see some of these guys using Twitter/pm's/MFC Mail to try to get models' phone numbers and Skype names.

Then I've had a different guy (a basic, I think) direct message me, asking "How come I never see you get real freaky in public chat?" :roll: He was referring to the fact that I don't fuck myself in public chat, like what he's used to seeing in other girls' rooms. I told him I'm not going to be doing that, and if he wants to see that, he's gonna have to UPGRADE and take me to private chat.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I've had to block a guy on Twitter (he was a basic who was always in my chat) after he kept nagging me for my phone number (I saw from his other tweets that he was nagging other models for their numbers too). It's pathetic to see some of these guys using Twitter/pm's/MFC Mail to try to get models' phone numbers and Skype names.
What's even more pathetic is if they got the numbers they'd just use it to beg other stuff :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
if they got the numbers they'd just use it to beg other stuff :lol:

"Yeah ma, but I'm sayin tho...when you gon let me cum thru? Bet you aint neva had no dick like dis b4, huh gul? I got dat shit dat make ya wanna scream my name, gul. Mmmm yeah boo...I dont think you can handle all dis here gul." :lol:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
if they got the numbers they'd just use it to beg other stuff :lol:

"Yeah ma, but I'm sayin tho...when you gon let me cum thru? Bet you aint neva had no dick like dis b4, huh gul? I got dat shit dat make ya wanna scream my name, gul. Mmmm yeah boo...I dont think you can handle all dis here gul." :lol:

"I'm best on MFC boo"

WHAT? LMAO...

SoTxBob said:

WHAT? LMAO...

Mr. 'HoBeOnMyDick' said that. :eek:bscene-smokingpimp: Not me. :-D

Reactions: SoTxBob
Lily90x said:
AmberCutie said:
Freeloading is terrible even on Twitter.
The train of thought that these people seem to have is mind-boggling.
No, it does not make me horny or generous if you tell me you want to jerk off to me. It just doesn't.
Or no, I don't want to watch you walking around nude at the beach with a boner. Nor do I want to grab you.

Oh my gosh.. tonight is the first night I want to SCREAM at the people in my room. Just chatty natties, who want to tell me all the things they want to do with me, but not a single private. 4 days to reach this point, about normal? :lol:

Hurray.. they're all planning to go skinny dipping at the beach now and I can teach them to hula hoop as well. :roll:

Edit: I'm sure this is bad of me and I should control the room.. but I'm just don't care at the moment. They're exchanging phone numbers. :lol:

Kalb said:
Hurray.. they're all planning to go skinny dipping at the beach now and I can teach them to hula hoop as well. :roll:

Edit: I'm sure this is bad of me and I should control the room.. but I'm just don't care at the moment. They're exchanging phone numbers. :lol:

LOL yeah I guess that's the hazard of dealing with men who like men: they still act like men.

Jupiter551 said:
Kalb said:

LOL yeah I guess that's the hazard of dealing with men who like men: they still act like men.
Yeah.. they all just started chatting and hitting on each other. I'm sitting there wondering, Um.. Hello.. I'm the model? Now that I've calmed down it is funny.

Sorry for the out bursts! :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
Props for the REAL freeloading thread!

Mine says "poll" in front of it.

Wanting a free show, after I said no free shows.

"plss u make me wet"
"im only in thog"

She almost had me until she mentioned the thog.

Kalb said:

"plss u make me wet"
"im only in thog"

She almost had me until she mentioned the thog.

:lol:

Kalb said:

The way the term 'show' is used on MFC makes me chuckle.

It doesn't make sense when people ask "How much for a public show?" The model being on cam IS a show...whether she's fucking herself silly or just sitting there bored singing "Dah dah dah..." It's a public CUM show that they're really asking for. LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Kalb said:

The way the term 'show' is used on MFC makes me chuckle.

It doesn't make sense when people ask "How much for a public show?" The model being on cam IS a show...whether she's fucking herself silly or just sitting there bored singing "Dah dah dah..." It's a public CUM show that they're really asking for. LOL.
Ah! But "Dah Dah Dah" is my favorite song from Germany! lol :)

Nordling said:

I'm STILL trying to remember what commercial used that song. LOL.

I think it was a commercial showing two kids sitting in the car (parents are up front driving), but I can't remember what the commercial was advertising.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

I think it was a commercial showing two kids sitting in the car (parents are up front driving), but I can't remember what the commercial was advertising.
There's a song by The Police that has "Dah dah dah" in the chorus

The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

ohmystarz said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:

:-D Volkswagen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.