AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Friendship between a model and a member

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you’re talking about servers in your own studio, but mentioning “5,000 people” seems to imply you’re talking about the platform (unless you plan to have 5,000 studio models working for you during any given shift, which is equally hard to imagine).

so you obviously have 0 clue how connections in ISPs works....or the connection between multiple lines and the gpon card thats communicating with lower network levels...but hell its nice that im now a leecher and scammer....so why arent models fixing it themself? some have no idea, some dont wanna learn it, for some its just annoying and they focus on the the other work...there is a demand for studios and independant monitors with their technical support...so theres a market... nearly every day at 6 pm the connection between colombia and the global main servers are flooded...just a fucking simple example of how lower level network levels fail to work...yes there is a fiber line going out of colombia but when the bandwith is reached, its reached. and this happens several times a day, especially in colombia...and when a model doesnt want or cant fix it themself...why shouldnt they pay for the persons thats fixing their stuff every day within seconds....I completly agree with you that most monitors are useless because they idle in the room and take the money...but depending on what type of work you do for the model she gets rid of stuff that annoys her and i get paid for that...and at least what I charge are peanuts compared to what the girls earn or other people charge who really chill their ass off ;-) because YOU guys can do it on your own it doesnt mean that other persons can do that.

the other funny thing that I noticed here is that I only nailed down at least what I think why models met me because, some of those things were mentioned by the models when I asked them why I was the first they ever met that way... and the first you guys say is that im lying manipulating creep because I had a coffee, lunch or a beer with some models without any intentions of ending up in the bedroom...hell some need a doctor and should get out of their bubble of just self reflecting what you would do or not. i was surprised by myself that i basically met all the girls that I hung arround with online regularly....and afterwards i came to those conclusions...and you have nothing better in your mind of accusing me beeing a manipulating stalking creep... gsus

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Sometimes its just a particular server and it can be resolved by just swapping servers in OBS.
obviously...but depending on where you are your routing just sucks out of your country and you need a server that works...and when both global servers are having issues some people are already out of their latin...

Last edited:
hell some need a doctor and should get out of their bubble of just self reflecting what you would do or not. i was surprised by myself that i basically met all the girls that I hung arround with online regularly....and afterwards i came to those conclusions...and you have nothing better in your mind of accusing me beeing a manipulating stalking creep... gsus

- You hung out in several cam models’ rooms without tipping them, regularly enough that a few of them decided you were OK. (You visited them at their workplace and deliberately did not pay them for their time.)

- You then flew to their country and contacted them. Even admitting some of them were creeped out and banned you for it.

- Now you want them to pay YOU for YOUR services despite your policy of never paying THEM for THEIRS.

- You keep reiterating that you weren’t on a cam site for the entertainment or the “boobs.” But you’ve chosen this genre of work for a reason.

By the way, nothing wrong with that… you just come across disingenuous when you deny it, and use that as justification for why you aren’t tipping because “gee, I guess I’m just DIFFERENT from the sorry suckers that pay for services” … fuck outta here. Pay the models. If you have money to fly from Germany to Colombia, you have money for tokens.

- You hung out in several cam models’ rooms without tipping them, regularly enough that a few of them decided you were OK. (You visited them at their workplace and deliberately did not pay them for their time.)

- You then flew to their country and contacted them. Even admitting some of them were creeped out and banned you for it.

- Now you want them to pay YOU for YOUR services despite your policy of never paying THEM for THEIRS.

- You keep reiterating that you weren’t on a cam site for the entertainment or the “boobs.” But you’ve chosen this genre of work for a reason.

By the way, nothing wrong with that… you just come across disingenuous when you deny it, and use that as justification for why you aren’t tipping because “gee, I guess I’m just DIFFERENT from the sorry suckers that pay for services” … fuck outta here. Pay the models. If you have money to fly from Germany to Colombia, you have money for tokens.
Pretty solid summary.

Well, I went a bit too far (also geographically) with that polar bear thing, but I used to work in hospitality industry and I would tell the wildest stories to people who were already in my country and yet still expected to see some wild "this is a sad, cold soviet country, poor people here have nothing, only 1 computer in a village" shit so I would fuck with them and tell them more and more ridiculous stories, and I swear to god once I made a guy believe I have a pet brown bear in my backyard and that it is customary here to keep them as pets and even take rides on their backs.
You have an Australian soul :rofl: Our favourite pastime is screwing with visitors and people from overseas as to how dangerous the wildlife is here.

Don't get me wrong, we do have many many animals that can and will kill you ( for example I think 9 out of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world are in Australia), but we also like to exaggerate a little as to how often one comes in contact with them. ;)

… fuck outta here
I agree with the whole post, but especially this part. As models we don't need that element, encouraging each other to take up space on our servers. We have guys we respect and enjoy interacting with. Who deserve, and should be taking up the time and space, because we WANT THEM THERE. Go zip it, play World of Warcraft or whatever else gets your little micronuts off, and leave the grown, mature adults alone to have fun Tofurkey Tony, or whatever the fuck your name is.

Seriously. If I'm having a tough day I absolutely love and appreciate on average 8/10 guys who come see me. They'll put a smile on my face, and I'll have a genuinely great time. This other Element needs to fuck off. Peasants - be gone already!

Last edited:
so you obviously have 0 clue how connections in ISPs works....or the connection between multiple lines and the gpon card thats communicating with lower network levels...but hell its nice that im now a leecher and scammer....so why arent models fixing it themself? some have no idea, some dont wanna learn it, for some its just annoying and they focus on the the other work...there is a demand for studios and independant monitors with their technical support...so theres a market... nearly every day at 6 pm the connection between colombia and the global main servers are flooded...just a fucking simple example of how lower level network levels fail to work...yes there is a fiber line going out of colombia but when the bandwith is reached, its reached. and this happens several times a day, especially in colombia...and when a model doesnt want or cant fix it themself...why shouldnt they pay for the persons thats fixing their stuff every day within seconds....I completly agree with you that most monitors are useless because they idle in the room and take the money...but depending on what type of work you do for the model she gets rid of stuff that annoys her and i get paid for that...and at least what I charge are peanuts compared to what the girls earn or other people charge who really chill their ass off ;-) because YOU guys can do it on your own it doesnt mean that other persons can do that.

the other funny thing that I noticed here is that I only nailed down at least what I think why models met me because, some of those things were mentioned by the models when I asked them why I was the first they ever met that way... and the first you guys say is that im lying manipulating creep because I had a coffee, lunch or a beer with some models without any intentions of ending up in the bedroom...hell some need a doctor and should get out of their bubble of just self reflecting what you would do or not. i was surprised by myself that i basically met all the girls that I hung arround with online regularly....and afterwards i came to those conclusions...and you have nothing better in your mind of accusing me beeing a manipulating stalking creep... gsus

Why do the weirdos never hit return after a sentence? It’s like a wall of angry noise that I don’t want to read.

@soy_chris have you tried unplugging your modem?

Just unplug it, dont plug it back in.

Why do the weirdos never hit return after a sentence? It’s like a wall of angry noise that I don’t want to read.
And overuse ellipses incorrectly.

Last edited:
You have an Australian soul :rofl: Our favourite pastime is screwing with visitors and people from overseas as to how dangerous the wildlife is here.

Don't get me wrong, we do have many many animals that can and will kill you ( for example I think 9 out of the 10 most venomous snakes in the world are in Australia), but we also like to exaggerate a little as to how often one comes in contact with them. ;)
I thought the spiders killed all the snakes.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Can I share my own experience since I've kinda been scorned over the last week?

Last year I discovered cam sites, never touched them before, and not long after I found one model I liked a lot. Back then, it was purely because she was pretty. We ended up speaking to each other pretty much every day. Obviously this started with a period of "Oh, you gotta buy my whatsapp" that kinda thing, which I understand. It's a job. But we still spoke almost every day. It was a dark time in my life, and I really just needed someone to fill the void, and she did that. She did it really well actually. She took an interest in me, talked to me, she'd respond when I messaged her, it was a lot of fun really. Naturally, this made me want to help her out, and tip her. Which I did.

Not long after, she revealed that she was in a studio. Around the same time, she made me her sole moderator (Multiple sites, but I was mod on both). She would confide in me about all kinds of things. If someone was being super weird in a private show or something, she'd tell me about it (Never with any regulars, just if it was some random guy). For a while it was all stream relelated stuff, like if she got a giant tip, she'd tell me about it, and I'd be happy for her. She'd tell me drama that was going on at the studio, and about her frustrations that some girls got preferential treatment.

At this point, we've been talking for maybe 6 months. We've been talking regularly on whatsapp almost this entire time, and it's much of the same there.

One day, she randomly bursts out crying mid stream, and ends the stream. She messages me like 5 seconds later, and just vents to me about how shit the studio is, and how she hates how she's treated poorly there (In her eyes, due to her ethnicity) and I do my best to just listen, because when someone is venting they don't usually want answers, just someone to listen. She ends the stream not long after. (She came back for a sec, because the studio fines girls for unscheduled breaks, but she basically just said fuck it and took the fine).
She takes a few days off, but tells me before that that she's planning to leave the studio, but she's worried they'll blackmail her or whatever. I obviously can't do anything about that, but naturally it worried me. She came back to the stream a few days later and announced that it was her last stream, and everyone was super nice, her regulars said their goodbyes, and all of that.

As soon as she ended the stream, she messaged me to tell me that she wasn't done streaming, she was just taking some time off, and that she'd come back with a new account. I wished her a good time on her vacation, and that was that.

A few weeks later, she got a new account, not a totally new one, but one she got of a friend who had stopped camming (Which I don't personally understand, because surely that meant she missed the "new girl" bonus and none of the followers are gonna give a shit when they realise it's not the same girl.)
Either way, she was back, and her first streams were crazy slow. Like less that 100tk a night kinda slow. I wasn't her mod anymore, and I didn't want to question her on that, so instead I tried to just support her with tk at the time. One major factor her is that at the studio she was making only 30% of tips (After the sites take their 50%, the studio took 70%). But now she was making 50% overall so it was great in theory. Everything was totally fine during that, we'd talk, I'd try to help, she'd tell me about her problems, I'd tell her about mine, etc. This whole time she kept talking about how I was her friend. I believed it.

I'm leaving out a lot of weird stuff that she did, because I think it will just needlessly add to the length of this, but about a week ago, everything was totally fine. She'd made me her mod again a months before, and she was finally picking up speed again, with about 30k followers on both the sites she's on, and averaging about 400-500 viewers on both sites. Then last Saturday, she just totally stopped responding to me. Nothing changed, she just stopped. I could see her on camera responding to other people, and I'm used to that because when I'm modding, I know she has to deal with the big tippers or whatever, but she's usually able to find a few minutes in her 4-5 hour stream to respond to me asking about her day or whatever. Or telling her she forgot to set a goal, or anything. I see the read receipts coming in, so she's reading, but just no responses at all. Usually she responded in like 15 mins if she was busy, but I can literally see her doing nothing. I figured something was on her mind maybe so I just kinda left it.

This went on for a week. Everything was totally normal for her, except I didn't exist. She stopped responding on whatsapp too, but read everything because she left read receipts on. Part way through the week I started asking her what was up, but she didn't respond to any of it. I would have been fine if there was some issue that meant she didn't feel like talking, but on the 3 total times she actually responded during that week, she just said "I'm fine".

I didn't know what to make of this so I tried giving her some space. I would totally understand but she's there laughing and joking away with everyone else on the stream, meanwhile I (Who is at this point her only viewer who's been there for a whole year) can't even get a response to "How are you" or basic shit like that. She'd read all of it, and then just not respond.

After all of this, she eventually revealed that apparently her way of saying "I don't wanna talk about it" is "I'm fine", which I guess I could get, but was I supposed to just accept that she didn't want to talk to me anymore, and wouldn't say why? Guess I was getting ghosted?

I was ready to accept that she was just bored, when suddenly she says she wants to talk normally again, (Like, how we were) so I accept that. She reveals that she feels I'm trying to force her to confess or something by asking her to explain why she suddenly won't respond to me at all, when the previous day we were talking normally. She insists that I just have to understand.

I try to understand that maybe she's going through something she can't talk about (Even thought it's only me that she's not responding to) so I send her a whatsapp apology. She reads it the same night. Doesn't respond.

Next day, she gets in contact via whatsapp, for the first time in about 2 months, and it's a normal conversation. Here's how it went.
1670905676073.png

Turns out she wanted me to let one of her viewers send a paypal payment to my paypal account, so I could then convert it to usdt to send to her. Apparently this viewer was too stupid to know how to just send usdt direct. She used to talk to me about this kinda stuff, but yeah.

I've deleted my account on any cam sites because she was the only reason I was still around. Was never in love because I don't think I could love anyone I hadn't actually met, but I did consider her a friend. She spent a year convincing me that it was true, whether I was tipping, or not.

I used to think people who fell into this kinda trap were idiots, and now it's happened to me. Guess I ain't so smart.

I sent her a final goodbye via whatsapp telling her exactly why I was leaving, and I've seen that she's read it. She hasn't responded, but it's late where she lives. I don't expect her to respond, but if she does I'm not 100% sure what I'll do.

Duuuuuude, I can't believe I'm as upset about it as I am.

So yeah, that's what happened to me. Finally cut it off a few hours ago. Still sore, but I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Well,..

I think we rather should discuss @MarieElise 's profile pic! Are you OK @MarieElise ?, lol or do you need us to explain your emotional state to you? I have 10 monitors and ~101 employers. :)

/irony off

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
If you are even remotely considering falling for one of the oldest financial scams on the net you shouldn't be using it. The money going into your PayPal account will be reversed as fraudulent after you send her the cash. Guess who's out the money.

A 12 year old could figure out how to send it to her by Western Union.

Last edited:
This went on for a week. Everything was totally normal for her, except I didn't exist. She stopped responding on whatsapp too, but read everything because she left read receipts on. Part way through the week I started asking her what was up, but she didn't respond to any of it. I would have been fine if there was some issue that meant she didn't feel like talking, but on the 3 total times she actually responded during that week, she just said "I'm fine".

I didn't know what to make of this so I tried giving her some space. I would totally understand but she's there laughing and joking away with everyone else on the stream, meanwhile I (Who is at this point her only viewer who's been there for a whole year) can't even get a response to "How are you" or basic shit like that. She'd read all of it, and then just not respond.

After all of this, she eventually revealed that apparently her way of saying "I don't wanna talk about it" is "I'm fine", which I guess I could get, but was I supposed to just accept that she didn't want to talk to me anymore, and wouldn't say why? Guess I was getting ghosted?

I was ready to accept that she was just bored, when suddenly she says she wants to talk normally again, (Like, how we were) so I accept that. She reveals that she feels I'm trying to force her to confess or something by asking her to explain why she suddenly won't respond to me at all, when the previous day we were talking normally. She insists that I just have to understand.

I try to understand that maybe she's going through something she can't talk about (Even thought it's only me that she's not responding to) so I send her a whatsapp apology. She reads it the same night. Doesn't respond.
I'm not an expert in the world of Whatsapp communication but it sounds like she is ghosting you in the hope that you will go away but isn't bold enough to outright block you, presumably because she wants to keep you close to hand to operate the paypal scam. Sorry dude.

If you are even remotely considering falling for one of the oldest financial scams on the net you shouldn't be using it. The money going into your PayPal account will be reversed as fraudulent after you send her the cash. Guess who's out the money.

A 12 year old could figure out how to send it to her by Western Union.

This is part of why it didn't end up happening. I was suspicious when she asked me about paypal. We'd been speaking for a whole year, and then suddenly she totally changed in a few hours, and stayed like that for a week. Totally silent, and then suddenly she contacts me all normal, asking me about my day and stuff, and then suddenly hits me with the "Do you have paypal". She'd never asked me about paypal or anything like that before.

I entertained it to get more details on what she wanted, but at that point I think I was basically mentally checked out.

She's either an incredible actress, or she's bipolar. No clue which, but oh well.

Funnily enough, that's not even the real reason I was dubious about using my paypal, assuming she was genuinely trying to receive a payment from a braindead viewer who doesn't know how to buy usdt or whatever. I develop an adult visual novel, and I use that paypal account for it. If she did something similar to whoever she was receiving the payment from, and he turned out to be more vengeful than me, he could have reported the paypal account (That he'd assumed to be her account) for taking payment for adult services, and my paypal account would have most likely been banned.

On the final day I was going to tell her I was backing out, but she left me on read for 3 hours when I said "How are you?" so instead I just peaced out. Live and learn.

I'm not an expert in the world of Whatsapp communication but it sounds like she is ghosting you in the hope that you will go away but isn't bold enough to outright block you, presumably because she wants to keep you close to hand to operate the paypal scam. Sorry dude.
Seems like it yeah. Seems weird that she'd try to use me for a paypal scam after a year of talking, but I wouldn't put it past her at this point. She had been becoming less open over the previous few months, and generally came across more and more like she was hiding something before this. This is normal of course, she's a camgirl, and she can have secrets, but she'd started to become more and more secret about things she used to be totally open with me about and all that. It was just weird. I could deal with that, but her outright stopping any responses was a very sudden change. Dunno what her deal is, but she isn't the person I used to enjoy talking to and supporting anymore. Best of luck to whoever she is now I guess. Hopefully she has a good life.

This is part of why it didn't end up happening. I was suspicious when she asked me about paypal. We'd been speaking for a whole year, and then suddenly she totally changed in a few hours, and stayed like that for a week. Totally silent, and then suddenly she contacts me all normal, asking me about my day and stuff, and then suddenly hits me with the "Do you have paypal". She'd never asked me about paypal or anything like that before.

She's either an incredible actress, or she's bipolar. No clue which, but oh well.
She's definitely a decent actress but you've also become more willing to overlook her foibles and inconsistencies in her story. Also, she's contacted you out of the blue because you never stopped contacting her. She knows you are keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.