AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

From the bottom of my heart, my deepest condolences

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
Being a cam model can not be easy, and this lowly member realizes all to well that you ladies only reveal what you want us to know about yourselves, and its with a very sad heart that I just read about the passing yesterday of a young MFC model well before what should have been her time. To those of you that knew her and considered her a friend my heart, my thoughts and my earnest prayers go out to you all. Please, PLEASE, if you know anyone with suicidal thoughts don't turn them away and merely you'll see them another day; assist them in anyway you possibly can to seek professional help. If anyone knows just how dark and frightening the night can be when you're alone it would be me. But I also know that dawn follows the darkness of night and that life (tough as it may be) is sweet.

My condolences...

Being a cam model can not be easy, and this lowly member realizes all to well that you ladies only reveal what you want us to know about yourselves, and its with a very sad heart that I just read about the passing yesterday of a young MFC model well before what should have been her time. To those of you that knew her and considered her a friend my heart, my thoughts and my earnest prayers go out to you all. Please, PLEASE, if you know anyone with suicidal thoughts don't turn them away and merely you'll see them another day; assist them in anyway you possibly can to seek professional help. If anyone knows just how dark and frightening the night can be when you're alone it would be me. But I also know that dawn follows the darkness of night and that life (tough as it may be) is sweet.

My condolences...

That's terrible news. :( It's always so sad when someone takes their own life, but especially sad when you know them.

I don't know the model in question. However, I was wondering how you found out about it? Did a friend/family member tweet about it?

Reactions: dilligaf0
That's terrible news. :( It's always so sad when someone takes their own life, but especially sad when you know them.

I don't know the model in question. However, I was wondering how you found out about it? Did a friend/family member tweet about it?

It was actually a tweet from a fellow MFC model. I didn't know the model that died but it absolutely breaks my heart hearing that someone with apparently so much to give this world thinks the only way left is suicide. Her poor family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.