AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting GOOD Tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWIS420

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2013
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@CandyGanja420
MFC Username
GanjaCandy420
Chaturbate Username
lady_ganga420
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/179725/CandyGanja420/
I try everything to be kind and listen and be happy on cam.... Why do such people want things free?
How can I reach out to people searching for models... I just want to be the one someone is searching for.
I took a year break off Myfreecams... It's like everything and everyone has changed!
HELP!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hattypie
You cannot expect to get GOOD tips if you don't make OK tips first. MFC is a lot of work, and you have to be patient and work really hard to make money. Also, you can't force yourself on cam. You just have to be yourself. With time, work and patience the tips will come.

If there was a clear set of instructions to getting tipped huge amounts of money, every model would be using those instructions and every model would be getting tipped the same. It's more a case of working hard to establish yourself as a model and finding what works for you. That might mean trying a whole bunch of things that don't work at all before you find something that does. Or it might mean you never find your niche at all :twocents-02cents:

WildWIS420 said:
I took a year break off Myfreecams... It's like everything and everyone has changed!
HELP!

It has changed quite a bit from my perspective as well. I suppose its much more apparent when you're not there changing with it daily. It seems unless you are lucky/skilled/fortunate enough to be in the top few rows, finding nice sized tips are kind of like winning a carnival game.... The deck is stacked against you but it does happen with luck, persistence and skill.

At first I wondered if by "getting good tips" she meant getting good advice...but I guess that's not what she meant. Yes, all tips are good. You may not feel like flashing your boobs with every 5-token tip, but all tips are "good." And that thing about how 1-token tips hurt your cam score...not true. That's just a myth.

A one-year break is a pretty long time, so you probably feel like a new model on there all over again. The regulars that you had before have probably been visiting other rooms, and may not have known if/when you'd be coming back. Do you use Twitter to let people know when you're online?

How to make more money?

be a good cam model!

How to be a good cam model?

Luck
Hard work
Logging the hours
Great marketing skills including social media
Patience
Develop a brand
Research and watch other girls (but dont copy... learn!)
Lighting
sound
Content/THINGS to sell - whether that be things in your chat room live, skype time, cookies in the mail or videos and pic sets.

being 'nice' friendly and kind does not cut it. It never has. if it did you got lucky.

You must be interactive, visually impactful (this does not mean 'hot' it means you get people to NOTICE Your room), creative, compelling and genuine.

There are a few models that get away without aspects of these things but the above is a good recipie for success

yummybrownfox said:
And that thing about how 1-token tips hurt your cam score...not true. That's just a myth.
Is it? Because I was wondering about it. If it was hurting CS, most of the time models might be freaked out when members do 'the yellow wall' ;)

Blanx94 said:
Is it? Because I was wondering about it. If it was hurting CS, most of the time models might be freaked out when members do 'the yellow wall' ;)

Yes, it's a myth. One-token tips do not harm your cam score. Also, members rating/admiring your profile doesn't help your cam score.
zUUfwfx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.