AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Glam Girl Media | Niteflirt Templates & Video Galleries

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2018
*I received permission to post here from an admin*

Hi ladies (and gents)! I'm Natalie, a Niteflirt template designer and video editor. I'm a former PSO and model. I noticed there was a lack of quality, affordable custom video galleries and eye-catching Niteflirt templates so I created my company, Glam Girl Media. Please visit my website to learn more about me and view my work.

http://www.glamgirlmedia.com

Here's a few samples:

Niteflirt Templates

samples.jpg

Video Galleries

Niteflirt themes and video galleries start at $30. Prices include customization with your name, images and buttons. Video galleries are customized with your photos or video clips and URLs. From now until June 15th I'm offering a discount for all Amber Cutie members, 15% off! Please use coupon code AC15. If you have any questions, contact me via live chat on my site or email, info@glamgirlmedia.com. I look forward to working with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.