AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Going to start soon: a few questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2011
So I'm still in the registering process (just got through the second part) and I was hoping to get a heads up on a couple concerns I have before starting.

In general, what kind of things can I expect to be asked during a private show? What are usually the standard acts that will usually be requested and that sort of thing?

On the same note, I was wondering what the "must have" toys and equipment would be recommended? Should I be prepared before I begin and buy things like dildos and other sex toys that I don't already own if they are commonly requested?

Thanks in advance for any info. I'm really excited and eager to start :)

As soon as you get accepted by MFC you should send Amber an MFC mail requesting access to the "Models Only" section. All your questions will be answered there.

Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.