AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gone Girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2010
Tulsa
Couldn't find a topic about this movie, so...

Anyway, I just watched this, and holy fuck, I'm creeped out, now. That was a good movie, but Jesus...

I think I need to read the book, cause Amy's character was pretty thin, really. But that sex scene, I think is what finally creeped me out.

I really liked both the book & the movie but the book definitely is a better medium for the story! Things unravel more slowly & you really don't know what to expect. (I mean obviously you will if you've watched the film, haha, but for a first time reader!) It gives Amy a bit more focus as well.

I really liked Ben affleck in this!

I read the book first and I'm so glad I did- it definitely lets you get more of a sense of who Amy really is, and that in turn makes the ending all the more terrifying!
I was surprised when I first heard they were doing a film adaptation because I wasn't sure it'd translate, and while I still think the book told the story better I did love the film.
It was so great to finally get to see just what the guilty/awkward smile actually looked like, Ben Affleck played him perfectly!

Reactions: Gen and Emmalie
I only saw the movie and don't know how I feel about it. Other than his on the side girlfriend was hot as hell. And the sex scene with doogie houser gave me the weirdest girl boner.

SarahLove said:
I only saw the movie and don't know how I feel about it. Other than his on the side girlfriend was hot as hell. And the sex scene with doogie houser gave me the weirdest girl boner.

My husband looks a lot like Neil Patrick Harris. Wanna buy some content? haha. I've only read the book. Going to have to watch the movie to see if I get a lady boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.