AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gosh i hate cam women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@amiibonovation, if you weren't trolling then you would have left ten posts ago when people didn't tell you want you wanted to hear.

Now you're an expert on vaginas? We're supposed to believe that?
where did i claim to be an expert on vaginas?

i just said what i like , and those ones i posted look good and healthy and nice

55d90ddefc32b50c559f35e789628c4c.jpg

846387_letter_512x512.png

s-300.png

u-400.png

alphabet-150782_960_720.png

i just said what i like , and those ones i posted look good and healthy and nice

You didn't post pictures of VAGINAS. You posted pictures of women's LABIA MAJORA. You can't be a judgy bitch about genitals when you don't even know the proper names, lean anatomy geez.

You-my-Sir-Need-Jesus.jpg Really-High-Guy-Meme-Is-90-Percent-Jesus-On-Celery.jpg 3a2a9c399c03f2dfa92ca2de3896b2fc.jpg

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You didn't post pictures of VAGINAS. You posted pictures of women's LABIA MAJORA. You can't be a judgy bitch about genitals when you don't even know the proper names, lean anatomy geez.

View attachment 70331 View attachment 70332 View attachment 70333

well whatever that thing is called, it doesnt matter, i posted a picture of what i think is healthy looking and what i like, i posted like 5 pictures

some from front, some from under, some from side, but the point was that it is not discolored, not loose, things not hanging, shaved, tight , clean, no dots around it or weird markings etc the pictures speak a thousand words

that's the only thing i would go near, the rest will probably give you STD's and like i said before if i go through life without any of it i dont care , its wont be the first day nor the last day

two things i have lived my life without, friends and women

for friends i am not interested, people bore me with their stupid talk and people act like these Jesus posters, repeatedly repeating redundant nonsense, i cant be around people like that, they have no life , they have nothing to talk about, when they think they are funny they are not funny and the list goes on , i have a very open mind and like to explore things and am interested in sciences and things which other consider boring like mathematics and physics , i dont play games either so other people which you consider "nerds" that are into those things, are not my company, they are weak and pathetic and i do not like weak and pathetic , i do alot of sport like martial arts (mma/muay thai/kickboxing and long distance running) those would be my fun hobbies, i like to get dirty in the ring and fight etc

for women that have the features i described i am desperate but they are not easy to come by, almost impossible, but as i have already lived almost half my life without them, if i dont get any for the rest of my life, i dont care, at least i am not stuck doing stupid repetitive moronic things with people with ugly vaginas

f5h3e.jpg

jesusfreak2.jpg

b94a43c7b05795e61fc627d865b32b85.jpg

You know I'm really sad no ones posted Church Lady stuff yet.

well whatever that thing is called, it doesnt matter, i posted a picture of what i think is healthy looking and what i like, i posted like 5 pictures

some from front, some from under, some from side, but the point was that it is not discolored, not loose, things not hanging, shaved, tight , clean, no dots around it or weird markings etc the pictures speak a thousand words

that's the only thing i would go near, the rest will probably give you STD's and like i said before if i go through life without any of it i dont care , its wont be the first day nor the last day

Wow, you really are fucking stupid.

ab3.jpg

this girl is interesting

http://www.girlsdocam.com/live/model/id/2815063-ragnnya

when she opens her mouth, it is all pink inside, but her skin color is grey and her lips are also dark , she is not sexy but like handsome beauty , she also has a very dark humor and you cant speak to her normally , you have to have that weird edge to your humor to get into her mind

but she fascinates me, not for sex or anything like that but as somebody i would love to hang out with, she doesnt do anything for me sexually i am not attracted to her, but she has the kind of beauty u can stare at all day plus her sense of humor coupled with that you can really spend a lot of time with her and even fall in love with her

this is the kind of girl i could fall in love with but not want to have sex with , although i would love to sit on a bed with her when she is wearing those stockings and just massage her feet , that would be a blast, make me feel all warm and tingly all over

this girl once called my mother a whore , i just made a little joke and she got offended, the way her mind works is just so weird, but anyway she straight away went to mum insults which was a major turn off

but still that face, and when she smiles and you see all the pink inside her mouth, her gums, her tongue, her other mouth muscles , its just like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
You know I'm really sad no ones posted Church Lady stuff yet.
Yes, I was right; page 2, post #55. @JerryBoBerry posted some church lady.

I am going to memorize this thread, stand on the street corner, and angrily recite it at the top of my lungs.

this girl is interesting

http://www.girlsdocam.com/live/model/id/2815063-ragnnya

when she opens her mouth, it is all pink inside, but her skin color is grey and her lips are also dark , she is not sexy but like handsome beauty , she also has a very dark humor and you cant speak to her normally , you have to have that weird edge to your humor to get into her mind

but she fascinates me, not for sex or anything like that but as somebody i would love to hang out with, she doesnt do anything for me sexually i am not attracted to her, but she has the kind of beauty u can stare at all day plus her sense of humor coupled with that you can really spend a lot of time with her and even fall in love with her

this is the kind of girl i could fall in love with but not want to have sex with , although i would love to sit on a bed with her when she is wearing those stockings and just massage her feet , that would be a blast, make me feel all warm and tingly all over

4e66e0a30b04b07428bab4c3fad7e176.jpg

What you like is frequently referred to as "fat pussy lips". It's fine to like that. What's not fine, is claiming that only pussies that look like that are "tight" and "good". The "things hanging down" that you keep complaining about are LABIA MINORA, or the inner lips of the vulva. They surround the clitoris, urethra, and vaginal opening, and offer no indication of how tight the inside of the vagina is. That's just how some vulvas naturally look, and using large toys or fucking large dick does not change their size.

My vulva happens to look like the ones you keep praising. Due to a medical condition called endometriosis, it frequently hurts to insert even dildos that are the size of an average penis. Does this make my vulva better than ones with larger labia minora, or that can easily handle a large dildo? No, in fact, it's a pain in the ass finding dildos small enough that I can use.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

50-funny-corporate-American-jesus-meme.jpg f3b.png 7518f9b9cc180d9651cfce548cd817f6_you-need-jesus-meme-yall-need-jesus-memes_554-386.jpeg

• Funny!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Last edited:
jesuslol.jpg

ok i guess morman jesus couldn't save us from this disastrous thread so I call upon Jehovah's Witnesses Jesus to end this

You do realize that outside of cam world, women don't usually prominently display their vaginas right? What happens when you meet your soulmate and discover her vagina is not to your liking?

Wait, that'll never happen because you have no concept of how women work, nor the ability to speak with one.

You do realize that outside of cam world, women don't usually prominently display their vaginas right? What happens when you meet your soulmate and discover her vagina is not to your liking?

Wait, that'll never happen because you have no concept of how women work, nor the ability to speak with one.

Whoa whoa wait what?

Do you mean to say.... That if you treat women like human beings.... They're more likely to want to touch your weiner?

And also that maybe, just maybe, genital appearance isn't as important as having a genuine connection?

Lies, all of it! Moar jeebus!

fuck-your-sins.jpg 201602_1717_dhgch_sm.jpg 4979cab09db8998bd86e97d7f7db168f.jpg

OR

jesus-in-heaven1.jpg

He loves you. He wants to draw you near. But He won't force you; the decision is yours.

• Funny!
@amiibonovation: "gosh i hate cam women"
me: "g0rsH i HAte cAm W0meN AhyUk"

goofy-hat.png

also if you hate cam women so much why are you suddenly posting about them being sexy. this thread is a fucking dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.