AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Greetings all

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazarya

Banhammered
Apr 19, 2016
www.mistressofshadow.com
Twitter Username
@mistresofshadow
MFC Username
ShadowMiss
Chaturbate Username
mistresofshadow
Greetings all..I am new here on this forum so hello everyone ...My name is Shadow .. and i do broadcast ..

and i hope someone can help me at least with some advice /.

since yesterday on chaturbate my account was banned .. without any kind of notification or explications . so i wrote them ..answered me that i was ,,initiating chargebacks '' whatever this means and i got no more words from them even if i wrote them like 5 emails asking for some better reasons ..So a member i knew wrote them asking about my room and guess what ? He got an answer ..longer one ...some lines were this :

Case #: 1262708.
- Never give your password to anyone, including our staff.
- We will never ask you to click on a link to “redeem” free credits.
- You should only login after telling your browser to go directly to our site. Clicking a link from an email or website may take you to a phishing site that steals your login information.

I read all these and nothing apply to my situation as a model .never gave my password anf the others .....xcontrary a guy gave me his account infos as he was into being controled as i am in Dungeon category as Mistress .

But what piss me the most is the fact that i am ignored .../ No clue what happens with the money io already had in my account ....Disspointed by how they treat me as a model and how they don't give a damn

In this summer will be the AW-Summit in my country ...in my city so i am always been there ..For sure i intent of asking them fgace to face .. in front with everyone else why they have such a behaviour and why they don't give e damn

Till then .. Some ideea ? Thank you all in advance and best greetings

As a business they can do what they want. They don't have to actually give you a reason for being banned. They could legit tell you they banned you because you look funny annd there's nothing you can do about it.

There are like a million threads about people being banned without cause on CB. They have a reputation for doing it.

Also. It doesn't matter if a memebr has a fetish. It's not a legit reason to break site policies.

Also. Also. Give them time. Bless. You said you were banned yesterday? Five emails? Grl. They aren't going to reply instantly. Most support teams can take a day or two to get back.

I suggest you not involve yourself in taking other peoples account information again in the future, even if he's into it you're just asking for trouble.
Hello darling ....

I am in this domain for many years now and i know what this means and how to do things.Was not the 1st time of such a session i had ..As all the sites i am working allow for it as long i don't request ..especialy as we talk about Domination /submission relation between Me and him .
The ideea was that he provided me those infos ... i never asked ...i didn't even got in his account.

so if i may suggest in the future reading the posts more carefully before assuming things or taking wrong conclusions...

Best regards

Hello darling ....

I am in this domain for many years now and i know what this means and how to do things.Was not the 1st time of such a session i had ..As all the sites i am working allow for it as long i don't request ..especialy as we talk about Domination /submission relation between Me and him .
The ideea was that he provided me those infos ... i never asked ...i didn't even got in his account.

so if i may suggest in the future reading the posts more carefully before assuming things or taking wrong conclusions...

Best regards
Dude, that's probably the reason your account got flagged. It was good advice, don't be so condescending.

Chaturbate doesn't give 2 shits that you think you're hot stuff in the domination/controlling niche.

Dude, that's probably the reason your account got flagged. It was good advice, don't be so condescending.

Chaturbate doesn't give 2 shits that you think you're hot stuff in the domination/controlling niche.

Well with all my respect can't accept too much from someone who adress with ,,dude'' to a person about he/she knows nothing .
And 2nd .. i never said i am ,,hot stuff'' or pretending .. but i do appreciate your words in a odd weird way but still ....
Being here was only to know if were any other similar situation and to get any words from persons that were in same /similar situation

Guess the lack of respect is not something i go around .
I wasn't rude and i will not start now even if typing empty words it is easy .

Greetings to all

Kazarya acted more like a butt hurt member than a model :wtf:

I did like her wonderfully warm greetings though. Please if any one feels the need to rip me a new one please start with Hello My lovely... I probably won't cry if you do that:blush:

• Funny!
Reactions: Lorelei
Status
Not open for further replies.