AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guy wants to be my master, but hasn't tipped

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2011
United States
Ok, so this guy comes to my room and asks me to pm him. This is our conversation. Not sure what to think. Is it just a ploy to get my full attention? I am thinking it is.
dabraves: thanks for the add
05:34:00 AM AshleyXXXRain: np
05:34:06 AM dabraves: are u submmisive i like to help submmisive girls
05:34:33 AM AshleyXXXRain: yes I am semi-submissive
05:34:47 AM dabraves: ok i would like to be ur master on here
05:34:56 AM dabraves: give u advice guidace and support
05:35:06 AM AshleyXXXRain: ok
05:35:12 AM dabraves: teach u what to do to make money on here\
05:35:42 AM AshleyXXXRain: what are you going to teach me?
05:35:45 AM dabraves: u will call me master and i will be ur only master on here
05:36:43 AM dabraves: i can teach u topics, contests, raffles to run i can teach u what to show and how to show it
05:37:05 AM AshleyXXXRain: hmmmm
05:37:22 AM dabraves: ive been a master for several girls before
05:37:28 AM dabraves: i am very helpful
05:37:44 AM dabraves: and have helped improve there cam score and make them money
05:37:56 AM AshleyXXXRain: who have you been a master to?
05:38:44 AM dabraves: emily_777, ldy_eve,aliceoliviah,missnatalle,yungnrekless
05:38:53 AM dabraves: i can keep going if u want
05:39:18 AM AshleyXXXRain: ok, so what do I have to do to get your help?
05:39:40 AM dabraves: do what i say thats how it works as ur master
05:40:05 AM AshleyXXXRain: oh ok
05:40:16 AM dabraves: and some girl show there apperication by givng me skype shows for all i do for them
05:40:21 AM dabraves: that would be nice
05:40:35 AM AshleyXXXRain: so what exactly do you do for them?
05:41:09 AM dabraves: i give them topics raffles contests keep coverstation going in the room
05:41:23 AM dabraves: give them ideas on what to show and how to show it
05:41:36 AM dabraves: i know what works u need to do things a certain way
05:41:51 AM AshleyXXXRain: ok, and what exactly works?
05:42:13 AM dabraves: well i need to know if i am ur master first
05:42:50 AM AshleyXXXRain: I am not ready for that type of commitment. I haven't really talked with you that much before
05:42:57 AM AshleyXXXRain: or at all
05:43:21 AM dabraves: i know its a big commitment
05:43:41 AM dabraves: but give it some time and u will see it work well

OMG! this guy wants me to change my topic too. What to do?

CammiStar said:
MercyRain said:
Ok, so this guy comes to my room and asks me to pm him. This is our conversation. Not sure what to think. Is it just a ploy to get my full attention? I am thinking it is.
05:35:45 AM dabraves: u will call me master and i will be ur only master on here
05:36:43 AM dabraves: i can teach u topics, contests, raffles to run i can teach u what to show and how to show it
05:37:44 AM dabraves: and have helped improve there cam score and make them money
05:40:16 AM dabraves: and some girl show there apperication by givng me skype shows for all i do for them
05:41:09 AM dabraves: i give them topics raffles contests keep coverstation going in the room
05:42:50 AM AshleyXXXRain: I am not ready for that type of commitment. I haven't really talked with you that much before

He sounds like someone who wants to freeload and tell you what to do - "some girl show there apperication by givng me skype shows for all i do for them".
That's what I was thinking myself. I removed him from my friend's list.

I hate these guys!!

They haven't worked as cam girls themselves, so they should shut the hell up!

Honestly, he's not going to tip you. What he's after is controlling you, telling you what to do and - in his sick mind - make you money. This is the same kind of guy that will say things like "But [insert premium name] tipped before and you didn't do anything, so show me your ass" when you ask them to make requests with tips. They don't understand that the only people allowed to claim credit for a tip are the tipping member and the model that was pretty/fun/smart/nice enough to deserve it.

He probably hasn't been a "master" to any other girl either. Maybe they called him Master for like 20 minutes in the hopes for tips, and he just went along as an asshole telling them what to do.

I get in full bitch-mode when people come in my room, see it's slow and say things like "you have to wear less/more clothes to make money", "Change your topic to something sexier then you'll make money", "Show your ass, that will make people come" or "Just dancing in your underwear isn't going to get you anywhere on here".
Like they have any idea what it's like to do what we do! Idiots...

(I usually get cheered on when I go all bitchy though! xD The people in my room will tell me to get him and be very supportive, then they'll tell me that I'm hot when I'm angry..)

CammiStar said:
MercyRain said:

He sounds like someone who wants to freeload and tell you what to do - "some girl show there apperication by givng me skype shows for all i do for them".
totally this! He is hoping you will fall for it..what a douche!

Hmm. Sounds like a mega-white-knighter, of the sort that shows up in new model's rooms and take advantage of them, controlling their shows and receiving free content in gratitude.

The fact that he wants to be called Master instead of his name is likely due to developed BDSM fantasies but a lack of an ability or desire to carry that out in to the real world (where everything is not so easy).

Predicted bonus: If you got in to it with this guy, when you got tired of him and said, "I don't need your help anymore" he would say, "Well you don't have a choice I'm your Master, now do another public cumshow".

Wouldn't give him any thought... When/if he comes back, simply tell him no matter his desire to "help" you, this is a job and you do zero for free, especially with the level involvement he seems to be wanting from you. Simply said, "Tips Me BB."
:lol:

AliceDoe said:
I will take this completely out of the immediate context simply because I see it so frequently.
I find this a very close minded attitude that sadly is a bit common. Don't get me wrong.. Of course men haven't been camgirls, but the facts are that while the tittys aren't theirs, many men [and women] not in this "field" are ad and marketing wizards that are employed and have education beyond this place. They know how to "market a product", no matter what it is, much more successfully than most camgirls do or ever will. Also and of course, 99.9% of the guys on a cam site are no good and simply looking for an "in" with a girl, but the blanked attitude speaks to a person being unfriendly, closed minded and arrogant.
:dontknow:

Reactions: bob
SoTxBob said:

AliceDoe said:
I will take this completely out of the immediate context simply because I see it so frequently.
I find this a very close minded attitude that sadly is a bit common. Don't get me wrong.. Of course men haven't been camgirls, but the facts are that while the tittys aren't theirs, many men [and women] not in this "field" are ad and marketing wizards that are employed and have education beyond this place. They know how to "market a product", no matter what it is, much more successfully than most camgirls do or ever will. Also and of course, 99.9% of the guys on a cam site are no good and simply looking for an "in" with a girl, but the blanked attitude speaks to a person being unfriendly, closed minded and arrogant.

Well, if someone has an actual serious marketing advice, that's different! I am very open to ideas and I love to brainstorm and discuss things with my viewers (just look at my blog), but that's not what I was talking about.

Someone saying to a girl that's in her bra and panties with a topless countdown that "successful girls usually don't wear as much clothes", that's not a helpful advice - it's them wanting her to get naked for free. There are also guys that will go so far as to expect to completely control the girl like a remote controlled robot because they claim to know exactly what every man and woman with tokens on MFC wants to see - when in fact all they're doing is trying to make the girl do what THEY think is hot.

Someone that instead says things like "You look a lot prettier with you hair up", "Maybe you should try to buy some cool costumes and have theme nights?" or "I know this great way for you to get your name out there that I noticed you're not using, check it out" is a whole other story - and I don't go into bitch-mode over that...

See the difference?

I agree that quite often, members encourage camgirls to copy first-row ladies. Perhaps they've always missed clothing countdowns in high-end rooms or they just get the sense that if you're a top model, you log in naked and never stop with the sexy.

I have heard valid suggestions from members who are neither marketing professionals nor camwhores.

However, I have received much more advice from randoms who say that less clothing/toys/feet/fetish/shoes or more feet/ass/boobs/body/fetish/shoes are what will make me successful. I've also heard that I need to do more or less games, more or less public shows, more or less private shows, more or less group shows, I should get on more often, stay on longer, log off earlier, publicly role-play with self-styled dominants, tell dominants to fuck off, use fingers more often, use toys more often, dance more often, relax more often, type more often, check PMs more often, check PMs less, ad nauseum.

If the advice is based off the assumption that copying another model will work for you, I would suggest discarding it.

If the advice might actually be valid and a good idea, you might consider it.

Unfortunately models are often overwhelmed with moronic "i can help u tips bb" "advice" that legitimate help is swept under the rug. That is why we get posts here on ACF where members laugh at models who ignored their suggestions to lower their mic volume, or turn on a light, or anything. That model is likely so jaded that she doesn't care.

(I've noted that the assumption of more naked = better are often from men who assume fuck self faster harder = the best pleasure)

AliceDoe said:
SoTxBob said:

AliceDoe said:

Well, if someone has an actual serious marketing advice, that's different! I am very open to ideas and I love to brainstorm and discuss things with my viewers (just look at my blog), but that's not what I was talking about.

Someone saying to a girl that's in her bra and panties with a topless countdown that "successful girls usually don't wear as much clothes", that's not a helpful advice - it's them wanting her to get naked for free. There are also guys that will go so far as to expect to completely control the girl like a remote controlled robot because they claim to know exactly what every man and woman with tokens on MFC wants to see - when in fact all they're doing is trying to make the girl do what THEY think is hot.

Someone that instead says things like "You look a lot prettier with you hair up", "Maybe you should try to buy some cool costumes and have theme nights?" or "I know this great way for you to get your name out there that I noticed you're not using, check it out" is a whole other story - and I don't go into bitch-mode over that...

See the difference?

I'm gonna throw this out there in regards to the out of context blanket statement. For the most part, I would say this comes from unsolicited advice. I totally get it in response to some random douchebag claiming he knows more about it than the model herself.

On the flip side, however, there are many threads on this forum alone in which models are asking members for their opinions/advice. I'm guessing the blanket is only thrown over unsolicited recommendations from a random source.

Am I close? Maybe?

RogueWarrior said:
AliceDoe said:
SoTxBob said:

AliceDoe said:

See the difference?

I'm gonna throw this out there in regards to the out of context blanket statement. For the most part, I would say this comes from unsolicited advice. I totally get it in response to some random douchebag claiming he knows more about it than the model herself.

On the flip side, however, there are many threads on this forum alone in which models are asking members for their opinions/advice. I'm guessing the blanket is only thrown over unsolicited recommendations from a random source.

Am I close? Maybe?

Well, not necessarily, no. Genuine, helpful and caring advice is always welcome with me. I know that I can't know everything and if there's some idea that I've not thought of or a good thing I've missed I like to be given tips. The difference, I think, is in whether he advice is given in a positive or negative way (i.e. "I think it would be even better if you did this" or "Have you heard of this thing, I think it would help" Vs. "You're doing it wrong!"). And, ofc, the freeloaders masked as advice-givers are always a freaking pain.

Meh... bottom line in my opinion is this guy isn't trying to help. He's just found a guise that gets him what he wants for free if his target is gullible enough to believe him.

As for trying to help cam models (especially newer ones), I've tried to simply steer them towards this forum before and warn them when a premium is probably lying to further his own agenda before. It blew up in my face. I've decided I'll only offer suggestions if they're asked for rather than trying to be proactive. While some girls may appreciate a proactive suggestion, they have no way of knowing who to trust and who not to trust. Others will need to be screwed over before they're ready to admit they could use some help. Either way, I'm still going to send models who want/need help towards this forum ONLY if they ask for suggestions or advice.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I've gotten this guy before too! And many, many like him. It's ridonkulous. And this guy actually seems subtle compared to a few I've gotten. The conversation usually boils down to "I'm an experienced Master and I'll show you how to make huge monies on MFC if you leave your room right now and give me a free skype show. M'kay?"

My basic reaction is an eyeroll and continuing with my normal goofy self. When I started on MFC I was constantly comparing my shows with other girls and going "Should I do that? Is that even sexy? How come when I do that I feel like such a freaking doofus?" And just when you start to realize that you can do your own thing and be yourself you get some guy coming in and going "I can show you how to be more like [insert top model here] if you, like, totally let me see your boobs." It gets confusing and annoying and I usually want to shout about how they should go watch the girl they just mentioned and something about my nerdsauce.

Now, I have had really nice guys come in and give me some good advice and those are the ones that don't usually ask for anything in return. It's usually "Oh, hey, we can really hear your music." or "Have you ever thought of doing a ____ video/show?" Those are the things I welcome because, really just don't think of many things as being sexy or awesome until someone mentions that it actually would be. I did my first bubble bath last night and was really nervous about it because apparently I didn't realize that bubbly wet titties could be hawt.

Sorry, that ended up a bit rambly. :? There were just a lot of points in this thread that I found interesting and I somehow ended up bouncing from one to another. :lol:

When I read that, I totally pictured the guy as an alternate-world Mr Miyagi. Instead of being a sage, wise old dood with a wealth of invaluable advice to give and a shit-load of expertise to mine, and a reluctant mentor; this dood smacks of being the exact opposite - an ill-informed and ignorant young guy with no experience in the relevant field, over-eager to supply potentially counter-productive advice as a means of getting free shit in return.

:lol: I don't have enough digits to count the members in various rooms I've seen during any random month making absurd claims to their invaluable ability to "help" models. Often they have names that include "DJ" or "MrMoney" or kindred. lol My first month on MFC, some dork started PMing me from a room we were both in and telling me about how many models he had "helped." What, I usually ask myself, are his motives telling me this crap? He was a reg in the model's room and would OFTEN tip as much as ten tokens every couple hours! lol

What are the odds that someone really successful in the promotion business would randomly go online just to "help" a random model?

I call these guys a variation of the "concern troll." And the desire for you to call him "Master" may not be so much a BDSM orientation but his personal fantasy to be a pimp. :lol:

Reactions: AshleyMarks
NerdgasmGirl said:
I've gotten this guy before too! And many, many like him. It's ridonkulous. And this guy actually seems subtle compared to a few I've gotten. The conversation usually boils down to "I'm an experienced Master and I'll show you how to make huge monies on MFC if you leave your room right now and give me a free skype show. M'kay?"

My basic reaction is an eyeroll and continuing with my normal goofy self. When I started on MFC I was constantly comparing my shows with other girls and going "Should I do that? Is that even sexy? How come when I do that I feel like such a freaking doofus?" And just when you start to realize that you can do your own thing and be yourself you get some guy coming in and going "I can show you how to be more like [insert top model here] if you, like, totally let me see your boobs." It gets confusing and annoying and I usually want to shout about how they should go watch the girl they just mentioned and something about my nerdsauce.

Now, I have had really nice guys come in and give me some good advice and those are the ones that don't usually ask for anything in return. It's usually "Oh, hey, we can really hear your music." or "Have you ever thought of doing a ____ video/show?" Those are the things I welcome because, really just don't think of many things as being sexy or awesome until someone mentions that it actually would be. I did my first bubble bath last night and was really nervous about it because apparently I didn't realize that bubbly wet titties could be hawt.

Sorry, that ended up a bit rambly. :? There were just a lot of points in this thread that I found interesting and I somehow ended up bouncing from one to another. :lol:
And you, miss thing were a boiling pot of awesome sauce when I cam to say hello. If he ends up back in my room, I will tell him to tip or take me private, and if he doesn't , I will ban him. I think I spent too much time in PM with his dingy freeloading ass, and the worst part? He actually had tokens. But, he did not even have platinum prem status which I would expect from someone who has supposedly "helped' models improve their camscore. This was not a call- out thread, but if he happens to find it, then he can explain to all of the ladies that he has had conversations with and never thought to tip to help them and left them feeling high and dry. Glad I could shed some light on his failsauce.

MercyRain said:
And you miss thing were a boiling pot of awesome sauce when I cam to say hello.

Thanks for stopping by! I feel like I sound like a total idiot right now when I'm on cam. I used to use the word "boobies" to help me focus my thoughts but now I've started doing it in public and that can get embarrassing fast. I'm trying to stop but since I don't have a replacement word I'm constantly going "Uhm...uh...uh..." and basically make myself sound like a total ditz. :oops:

At least I kept from singing "I wish I was a little bar of soap" while I was in the bathtub. :lol:

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Yikes! Watch out for people like this.

This guy contacted me once on Yahoo! claiming he wanted to be my financial slave, but he wanted to send me money via Western Union or some shit like that. :lol: Nice try! With Western Union you have to provide your full name, and I think even an address or at least your city and state.

Not that I'm into the whole slave thing, but if I were to tell you pay me via MFC or Payoneer or whatever, as a slave aren't you supposed to do as you're told? Lol.

I'm just suspicious of people who say things like "Hello, ebony goddess. I want to worship you. I want to be your financial slave and have you take all of my money. How much money should I send?" Er, uh...why not just pay me on the site where you found me? Then they say "Well I don't like the site taking a percentage of my money. I want you to get all of it."

NerdgasmGirl said:
MercyRain said:
And you miss thing were a boiling pot of awesome sauce when I cam to say hello.

Thanks for stopping by! I feel like I sound like a total idiot right now when I'm on cam. I used to use the word "boobies" to help me focus my thoughts but now I've started doing it in public and that can get embarrassing fast. I'm trying to stop but since I don't have a replacement word I'm constantly going "Uhm...uh...uh..." and basically make myself sound like a total ditz. :oops:

At least I kept from singing "I wish I was a little bar of soap" while I was in the bathtub. :lol:

Pick a word in a different language, then people won't know what you're saying :) Swedish for Boobies is "tuttar" (short hard U) feel free to use that :) :p

The_Brown_Fox said:
Er, uh...why not just pay me on the site where you found me? Then they say "Well I don't like the site taking a percentage of my money. I want you to get all of it."

So many guys say they want financial domination, but theyre 99% fakers. A real financial sub PROBABLY wouldn't have an issue with this, regardless of the cut you're still taking his money away.

Like a couple other girls already posted, this guy has freeloaded in my room when I was still on mfc. He was a complete poopoohead.

Reactions: bob and AshleyMarks
blackxrose said:
Like a couple other girls already posted, this guy has freeloaded in my room when I was still on mfc. He was a complete poopoohead.
Funny thing, I just did a search for dabraves myfreecams and found a thread on stripperweb where him, or someone with his same name fake tipped in a room on SM. Even if it isn't him, I still think it's rather shitty for someone to do that to a girl. I have a feeling that it is him though. WHAT A JERK!
NOT TRYING TO OFFEND, BUT HERE IS THE THREAD:
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth ... 75-SM-gold

Probably should've posted the SW link in the Models Only section of the forum.

Reactions: LadyLuna
whenever someone wants to be my "master", I apologize and say "sorry, but that word is reserved for one man. I will gladly call you sir in private, but in public chat I'm the one in control over the room."

badgrlnxtdoor said:
CammiStar said:
MercyRain said:

totally this! He is hoping you will fall for it..what a douche![/q

He came into my room last night. Same talk, I want to be your master, you will take orders from me and you will make money. So If that weren't funny enough, I went along with it for a bit, I was a bit slow during football anyways. I asked him "Ok well can you name me a few girls that you helped? He said sure and did. He then tried to pressure me into agreeing with his spiel about him telling me what to do for free. And that I must have skype. He was SUPER pushy about that. Anyways I told him that I wanted to contact those girls and get a reference. I also needed to know, if he was helping them,what the camscore was before and after, and how does he know per say how much more money that he made for them. Well, he just said to check with those girls and to CHECK ON HERE. While still being extremely pushy, like just because he gave me that info, I was not really supposed to check with them and ask them questions, he just wanted me to start listening right there and then. I said no and Id get back to him. Well I did check with the girls, BAD REPORT BACK from them. So I didnt really log back in untill late at night, and immediately he pm'd me. (I wasn't even online, I was in the Regular homepage) I told him that I was just not comfortable with him and that I didnt like the Skype thing. He then logged off.
To Me, and Im new, but Im not knew to dealing with all sorts of different ppl, If someone is sincere and wants to offer advice, thats fine, I have no problem, I may listen, I may not. No one gets pissed, no one storms out of a pm and then offline. But when someone is being hostile in lurking new girls to make money off them bc they haven't quite figured it out yet, then thats what I have a problem with. Which is my ONLY conclusion since he wanted to discuss everything on Skype. So He's whatever, but I dont think there will be anything him or I will be talking about anytime soon.

Reactions: WickedTouch and bob
Nordling said:
It strikes me that a sub would want a "master" who didn't communicate like an eight year old child. Typing in "texting" speech doesn't sound very masterful. :)

Exactly what I was going to say. No one who is serious about something will use u and ur, in my opinion.

Reactions: bob and Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.